Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Ampris Global Resources? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ampris Global Resources? (2521 Views)

Guys Can We Pull Resources 2geda N Build A Hostel / 100% Properties And Risk Management At Guardian Global Resources (nigeria) Ltd / Furniture Company In Nigeria Stammy Global Resources Furniture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ampris Global Resources? by dalisto(m): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2009
Please has anyone heard of this company called: AMPRIS GLOBAL RESOURCES?
I'm interested in buying into these new lands along lag/ib exp way that are for sale by various estate agents.
I've been told about Precious stone gardens estate, which is being sold by the aforementioned agents

http://www.precioustonegardens.com/contacts.htm

I've been trying to get authentic information about them and also yet to bump into anyone who knows them or has had any dealings wit them.
Any help or info regarding this would be highly appreciated.
thanks.
Re: Ampris Global Resources? by xyzmobile: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2010
Hi, got your post. i have been dealing with Ampris Resources Ltd for a while now. The experience have been good, those guys are trustworthy and i think they are God fearing, you'll ask how? i went to their office early this year and i met them preparing to go for a retreat and training programme with all their staffs, that is chasis to me.

I have bought 2 plots for myself and have introduced 4 people, we've all had a good experience. From their customer service and dressing i can see excellence.
One other thing is that they have not lied to me, while they promised to do the site clearing, they did, while they promised to erect signpost, they did. see enough, these guys deliver.

Cheers!!!
Re: Ampris Global Resources? by nbem2008: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2010
Clearly xyzmobile and dalisto are ONE and the SAME person, and works with this so called AMPRIS GLOBAL RESOURCES. U know, people are NOT exactly as naive or dumb as you think. If you want to advertise your company, AMPRIS, thats all well and good and we'll support your efforts. But don't try to insult people's intelligence.
Re: Ampris Global Resources? by xyzmobile: 3:51pm On May 31, 2010
There is great joy in being a land owner.
Re: Ampris Global Resources? by prefers555: 7:44am On May 15, 2011
Ampris is the best, I trust them completely, call 08067383981 2 have more info

(1) (Reply)

Palms Garden Estate Kuje, Abuja @ 1.5m Per Plot / Service Plots For Sale At. Magodo Shangisha / For Sale :Plot of Land In Royal Gardens Estate, Lekki-Ajah Expressway ( photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.