Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Again Naira Falls, Sells At N465 Per Dollar - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Again Naira Falls, Sells At N465 Per Dollar (13436 Views)

Naira Falls Towards N400-$1 As Electioneering Resumes / Naira Falls As Dollar Scarcity Worsens / Unbelievable!!! Naira Falls To N485/$1, N600/£1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again Naira Falls, Sells At N465 Per Dollar by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
erico2k2:

Don come on here and rant who told you whites don't celibrate [/b]depreciation of [b]thier currency ? As we speak the manufacturing sector in England are celebrating low value of the ££cos [b]itears thier [/b]export went up so they are actually making more money and thier goods and services are competitive in world market now.
China nko oo ? You want me to go on??

WTF? Any actual online link to corroborate your rather illiterate post?

Stop talking out of your anal orifice. Thank you! angry
Re: Again Naira Falls, Sells At N465 Per Dollar by DJMCOTTY(m): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
150naira-1dollar or no deal
Re: Again Naira Falls, Sells At N465 Per Dollar by erico2k2(m): 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

WTF? Any actual online link to corroborate your rather illiterate post?

Stop talking out of your anal orifice. Thank you! angry
Shut the f xxxx up I don't need any online link to expose your ignorance I live and work in London . I'm making a statement of fact and I work in a production company . Any small things g the whites . Mumu.
Re: Again Naira Falls, Sells At N465 Per Dollar by FactualSpeech: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
And the Naira fell by #7 to the dollar on Friday.....

oh,this was not in the news
Sorry,Buhari is back
No,Osinbajo has been removed
Mba,that is a lie
Lailai,Buhari's kitchen cabinet has started frustrating Osinbajo's efforts
Ehye,Buhari has ordered Osinbajo to stop taking the steps he is taking
Chai,I said it no investor with invest in Nigeria as long as Buhari is still in this administration

The point is,it got better for some days,oh Osinbajo be praised. The reality that only increase in local production and export can sustain the naira came up and we are back to Buhari is the cause.

Wake up bro,it's the 21st century
Re: Again Naira Falls, Sells At N465 Per Dollar by erico2k2(m): 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Dem dey UK? For where never seen
ahaha Go depford U go see them, even Deganham and peckham high street. just ask
Re: Again Naira Falls, Sells At N465 Per Dollar by rookidmart: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Singapore1:
shall we begin?
Bull market is back. No more selling bitcoin for ₦420/$
Re: Again Naira Falls, Sells At N465 Per Dollar by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
erico2k2:

Shut the f xxxx up I don't need any online link to expose your ignorance I live and work in London . I'm making a statement of fact and I work in a production company . Any small things g the whites . Mumu.

LOL...live and work in London in your dreams. Do you use sign language to communicate? Because with the way you type, i can bet no one understands you there grin grin grin.

I study in LSHTM, where can we meet? wink
Re: Again Naira Falls, Sells At N465 Per Dollar by ezegold4we: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
hummmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shareholders May Lose Over N10 Billion To Skye Bank’s Takeover / Unexpected money in my account - What do I do? I have bills to pay! / Controversial Ibaka Seaport Relocated And Renamed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.