Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

"Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants (22317 Views)

Buhari: "Osinbajo's VP Position Threatened" / Photo Of President Buhari Calling Osinbajo To Wish Him A Happy 61st Birthday / Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Thisis2raw(m): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2017
Qmerit:

I ve said my own just the way Reno said is own if u like commit suicide pls.
the joke is on you

1 Like

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by sekundosekundo: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2017
Super1Star:
This dubious and lying pastor is gradually going insane.

His attempt to divide our winning team of PMB and PYO is a DOA.

We wish Mr President speedy recovery, but in the interim PYO is holding forth without qualms.

Haters and wailers that were calling PYO names then are now drooling over him. When we told them then that they lack foresight they were throwing tantrums like spoilt brats

Cry Cry Baby, when last did you hear or see your President?. If he values you, don't you think he would have called you.

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Lasskeey: 10:27am On Mar 04, 2017
grin

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Allee90: 10:28am On Mar 04, 2017
TrueSenator:
We move a MOTION to swear in PYO as the PRESIDENT of FRN.....so he can have a VP to assist before he breaks down with all these traveling lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Those in support click 'LIKE"

This idiot has forgotten that they are just 5%
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by sekundosekundo: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2017
ediama:
minister of information be like'
You say!
My belle oooo!,

1 Like

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by linusbnn(m): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2017
Qmerit:
Madness.. what was this guy really advising GEJ then?, cause he has never for once impressed me.

because you lack understanding,fix that and roll with him.

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
Good. Let us keep reminding them that we see through their dark plots and will NEVER succumb to them.

We love and respect and appreciate the team PMB/PYO equally. Let PDP and their trained hate mercenaries worry more about how to revive their comatose party. Perhaps they've given up on it, reason why they seen preoccupied with sowing the seed of discord amongst APC supporters these days.

Only God knows the depth of hate in the hearts of those people.

I am enjoying the comments here but I didn't fail to notice yours got only one like ? ...
I suggest you sound less bitter nextime and focus on constructive criticism of the opposition

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by sekundosekundo: 10:30am On Mar 04, 2017
Allee90:

PAINMENT

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Qmerit(m): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2017
linusbnn:

Oh I lack understanding that PMB is the VP? Pls lecture me!
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by AngelicBeing: 10:31am On Mar 04, 2017
cool
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by sonsomegrigbo: 10:31am On Mar 04, 2017
plusfield:
Did anyone notice that all the people insulting Reno here did not argue the points he made with any counter argument. Instead they just jumped into insulting him without touching his points.
........that's how you know a typical zombie.
They just insult without any valid point.

what's sensible in what reno said? Mr wailer , make you dey open sense and eyes small small now...

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by linusbnn(m): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2017
Super1Star:
This dubious and lying pastor is gradually going insane.

His attempt to divide our winning team of PMB and PYO is a DOA.

We wish Mr President speedy recovery, but in the interim PYO is holding forth without qualms.

Haters and wailers that were calling PYO names then are now drooling over him. When we told them then that they lack foresight they were throwing tantrums like spoilt brats

PYO was never the problem and he has never being in charge.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Qmerit(m): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2017
Thisis2raw:
the joke is on you

Is like is paining u oh lol
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by euchariadavid(f): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2017
I cant stop Laughing..Indeed He is an Action president not the one we have not seen Since January or In London

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by yinkslinks(m): 10:33am On Mar 04, 2017
Qmerit:
Madness.. what was this guy really advising GEJ then?, cause he has never for once impressed me.
That is you bro. No just u? abi e pass only u?

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 04, 2017
Only a fool call people names that bother him....Learn to respect other contrary opinions ......na wah ohhh undecided undecided undecided undecided

Allee90:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Misterdhee1(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2017
plaetton:

Funny enough, Osinbajo neither employs nor needs an army of paid E-zombies to whitewash or image launder him on and offline.
In just a month, he has steadfastly endeared himself to the hearts of millions of Nigerians, especially those of us disgusted with the idiotic leadership of Buhari.

That previous bashers of Buhari and APC are now praising Osinbajo ought to tell you that we are actually more objective and patriotic in our harsh criticism of Buhari than you are in defending his pathetic leadership and administrative shortcomings.

It's funny that it takes just one month of Osinbajo to show us how really useless Buhari has been in the last 2 yrs.

Right now, there is no reason for Buhari to come back, and I know that I am echoing the sentiments of the majority of the Nigerian people.
The problem has never been Buhari. Osibanjo has always been more active than Buhari right from start. If I can remember, he was nicknamed 'messenger' before now. But now I guess he is no longer a Messenger abi? Most of your ilks that hate Buhari do so based on sentimental grounds. Some because he is a Muslim, others because he is a Northerner. In fact, some are still yet to receive the 2015 defeat in good heart. I bet many of you Jonathan's apologists wouldn't have equally loved Sambo being a president. Simply because he is a Northerner Muslim. The tribal and religious hate is real in Nigeria. ...
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by linusbnn(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2017
Qmerit:

Oh I lack understanding that PMB is the VP? Pls lecture me!

He went forward to explaining what VP means. Read well and understand.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by goldman777: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2017
This omokri is gradually becoming a national mockery no wonder gej sacked you for incompetence
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by yinkslinks(m): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2017
Thanks for quoting the madness out of him
linusbnn:

1 Like

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Lasskeey: 10:35am On Mar 04, 2017
grin......NOSE. grin grin grin

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by obaoyedotun(m): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2017
Qmerit:
are you God why should he impress you? Move over and let sensible people write something

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Qmerit(m): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2017
obaoyedotun:
are you God why should he impress you? Move over and let sensible people write something

Lol I'm not sensible but you mentioned so, we both re not sensible.
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by sekundosekundo: 10:37am On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
Good. Let us keep reminding them that we see through their dark plots and will NEVER succumb to them.

We love and respect and appreciate the team PMB/PYO equally. Let PDP and their trained hate mercenaries worry more about how to revive their comatose party. Perhaps they've given up on it, reason why they seen preoccupied with sowing the seed of discord amongst APC supporters these days.

Only God knows the depth of hate in the hearts of those people.

Everything Reno said here is in order.

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by AntiWailer: 10:37am On Mar 04, 2017
Qmerit:

Those are the kind of eediots that made GEJ fail.

Jonathan was confirmed a good man by everybody who had access to him.

But dead brains like Reno Omokri ruined him.

Imagine having

Fayose

Femi FANI Kayode

Reno Omokri

Doyin Okupe etc in your team

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Qmerit(m): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2017
yinkslinks:
That is you bro. No just u? abi e pass only u?

My state is not for any one is my opinion.
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by obaoyedotun(m): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2017
Misterdhee1:

The problem has never been Buhari. Osibanjo has always been more active than Buhari right from start. If I can remember, he was nicknamed 'messenger' before now. But now I guess he is no longer a Messenger abi? Most of your ilks that hate Buhari do so based on sentimental grounds. Some because he is a Muslim, others because he is a Northerner. In fact, some are still yet to receive the 2015 defeat in good heart. I bet many of you Jonathan's apologists wouldn't have equally loved Sambo being a president. Simply because he is a Northerner Muslim. The tribal and religious hate is real in Nigeria. ...
. Should sambo be given opportunity an he acts better we would love him, no one is concerned about who is there, the country matters more sire

1 Like

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by WorkTheTalk(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
Modath, conman see another attempt at what we talked about earlier. grin grin grin

The desperation is mind-blowing! cheesy
But did you notice anything valid in what Rano said?

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by Misterdhee1(m): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2017
obaoyedotun:
. Should sambo be given opportunity an he acts better we would love him, no one is concerned about who is there, the country matters more sire
Guess the country never mattered when GEJ was president abi?

1 Like

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by brightgreat(m): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2017
Oga please be informed that you are a nobody
Qmerit:

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by oruma19: 10:41am On Mar 04, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-_4wxpY-UlWM/WJgxjDN2VrI/AAAAAAAAFKQ/-CPwfbBA3mk5BVW4j8znhRbPRk6gjtoBQCLcB/s1600/Reno-Omokri.png[/img] To me, Reno omokri seems to be more famous under PMB gvt than when he was actually working under GEJ. It goes a long way to show his real calling. Please lets not disregard his talents, we need pple like him now than ever before. At least he is doing it for our general good. Buhari's gvt needs opposition, the likes of Reno and Ayo fayose are playing their wings very well. Let us all learn to appreciate our leaders and critics alike. We need them all for our democracy to work. God bless PMB, God bless PYO, God bless GEJ, God bless the great soul of UMY, God bless OBJ and bless us all as Nigerians and Nigeria.

As shared by Reno, read below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211739365496927&id=1152008079
Re: "Stop Calling Osinbajo VP, Buhari Is The VP" - Reno Omokri Rants by sekundosekundo: 10:43am On Mar 04, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Listen to your President.

"Igbos gave me only 5% votes, they should not expect anything from my govnt".

Can you tell me who started the hate speech.
Bearing in mind that it is constitutional to vote for any candidate of your choice.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Start Deducting N614 Billion From States This Month / There's No Difference Between Oshiomhole And Donald Trump – Idahosa / Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.