Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President (22308 Views)

Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by adenigga(m): 3:59am On May 08, 2022
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Friday in Anambra, said having served as Vice President in the past seven years with the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), he was convinced that God made it possible so he would better serve Nigerians as the next President.

He also noted that the security efforts by the Buhari regime would soon manifest in the coming years.

Osinbajo was speaking on Friday in Awka, the Anambra State capital, while meeting with delegates of the All Progressives Congress, in continuation of his engagements with party delegates and stakeholders across the country.

This is according to a statement signed on Saturday by the Senior Special Assistant to the Vice President on Media and Publicity, Laolu Akande, titled ‘How Buhari administration is fixing Nigeria’s security architecture—Osinbajo’.

Since his official declaration on April 11, the Vice President has visited at least 10 states including Oyo, Ondo, Ogun, Edo, Delta, Taraba, Adamawa, Anambra, Enugu and Lagos.

Fielding questions from delegates, the Vice President restated his experience in government, noting that “after serving as Vice President and being exposed to several aspects of governance by President Muhammadu Buhari, I know that God made this possible so that I would serve the people as President.”

He said in addition to implementing socio-economic measures for the benefit of the Nigerian people and national development, the Buhari regime has taken important steps to re-engineer the country’s security architecture, and the fruits of that are imminent.

“Re-engineering of the security architecture, with the view to be more effective on the ground, we will begin to see the fruits of that, especially with the acquisition of more platforms – mobile platforms, air platforms, and, of course, technology, that will be useful in resolving some of these problems,” he said.

Applauding Governor Soludo for his wealth of experience, the Vice President said, “I’ve sought Prof. Soludo’s advice well before he became one of the members of the Presidential Economic Advisory Council. We are looking forward to working with you, and I believe that all will be well with our country and Anambra State.

“Everyone is looking to Anambra State; this is one of the major hubs of industry, especially small businesses; and a place where we expect to see very significant contributions to the national economy.”

On arrival at the Anambra International Cargo Airport, the Vice President was received by the State Governor; Deputy Governor, Dr. Onyeka Ibezim; and other senior state government officials, including Anambra State House of Assembly Speaker, Rt. Honourable Uche Okafor, and APC stakeholders in the state led by the State Chairman, Sir Basil Ejidike.

In Enugu State, Osinbajo made a stop at the Southeast Zonal Office of the APC, accompanied by the State Chairman, Hon. Ugochukwu Agballa, and other party stalwarts.

After his visits to Anambra and Enugu States, the Vice President proceeded to Lagos State, where he attended the Southwest APC Elders’ meeting with other aspirants from the zone. The meeting was co-convened by the first Chairman of the APC, Chief Bisi Akande, and a former Governor of Ogun State, Chief Segun Osoba.

Source: https://punchng.com/God-made-me-VP-to-serve-Nigerians-as-President-Osinbajo

922 Likes 82 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Karlovych: 4:00am On May 08, 2022
embarassed It must have been sango, ogun or one of the numerous skull mining deities because with the way you and the dullard have completely wrecked the country, even Yahweh would avoid failures like you, spits.

232 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by PrinceOfLagos: 4:04am On May 08, 2022
You've served as president while as VP and I want to say a very big thank you for destroying the economy of Nigeria

Now allow a more qualified person to right all your wrongs in 2023

You won't be president sir, don't even think about it

220 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by CoronaVirusPro: 4:06am On May 08, 2022
Baba should please explain in-depth

Which of the god’s? Sango, Ogun, Amadioha or Obatala.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by adenigga(m): 4:08am On May 08, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed It must have been sango, ogun or one of the numerous skull mining deities because with the way you and the dullard have completely wrecked the country, even Yahweh would avoid failures like you, spits.
You are on point........

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:09am On May 08, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Baba should please explain in-depth

Which of the god’s? Sango, Ogun, Amadioha or Obatala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:10am On May 08, 2022
SHAMELESS BETRAYER

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by PrinceOfLagos: 4:12am On May 08, 2022
ALMUSTAQIM:
SHAMELESS BETRAYER
We understand Osibanjo is the worst VP that Nigeria ever had but, bros, is Tinubu not a betrayer too?

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:37am On May 08, 2022
hahahahahahaha..RCCG..from da Pentecost. MFM,WINNERS,DEEPER LIFE to follow suit.. Ndi ala..Mad people everywhere MNK

Uhmm I think Tinubu made you VP. fact

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:38am On May 08, 2022
Very shameless my brother..Tinubu champion shameless,all igbo politicians shameless..I don't have time for aboki

ALMUSTAQIM:
SHAMELESS BETRAYER

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Islandlady(f): 5:03am On May 08, 2022
The gods must be crazy shocked

In as much you are a monumental failure of this present government, it's a no no for me to vote you Mr VP!
Next!!!

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by inoki247: 5:05am On May 08, 2022
Won ni eranko to ba bah Aja rin oh ma je igbe...

imagine a professor saying e wants to continue with the Lagacy of someone wey no even sure if e get SSCE this your own cluelessness go schl still colet certificate and also av PHD in cluelessness....

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Nobody: 5:45am On May 08, 2022
You know good and well that God has no business with the Presidency of any country, let alone Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Iceberg3: 5:49am On May 08, 2022
God bless Yemi Osinbajo

1199 Likes 79 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Iceberg3: 5:51am On May 08, 2022
inoki247:

Won ni eranko to ba bah Aja rin oh ma je igbe...

imagine a professor saying e wants to continue with the Lagacy of someone wey no even sure if e get SSCE this your own cluelessness go schl still colet certificate and also av PHD in cluelessness....
Do you want him to go against his principal?
If he does that your likes will be the same to attack him for disloyalty

580 Likes 83 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Asabe4(f): 5:51am On May 08, 2022
Lol...this one has turned to a typical Nigerian Politician grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by TheRareGem1(f): 5:52am On May 08, 2022
Ameen and you will serve Nigeria come 2023

535 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Tonypens48(m): 5:52am On May 08, 2022
Thou shall not call the lords name in vain. I hate it when they hide behind religion to get pity votes or deceive their gullible followers. undecided

Kindly check my signature for your Assignments, Projects, Advertisements writeups.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by IgOga(m): 6:05am On May 08, 2022
Illusion of grandeur.....somehow a mere commissioner's daughter bought N800 million house few months after dad became VP....economy destroyed....only innovation is tradermoni aka APC bribe to market women....somebody needs to wake this clown up that all Nigerians don't live like his children

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Oracleforce: 6:07am On May 08, 2022
ALMUSTAQIM:
SHAMELESS BETRAYER

God bless Osinbajo....

Tinubu ass-licker crew...you will soon cry after the winner emerge....
I know for sure that Tinubu can't be Buhari's favorite......

He has the stolen money to spend for his campaign....he will spend it and he will still fail woefully....

1808 Likes 84 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by inoki247: 6:15am On May 08, 2022
Iceberg3:

Do you want him to go against his principal?
If he does that your likes will be the same to attack him for disloyalty

You people should rest with this excuse jarey he can't go against his principal but is looting like his principal....

Abi no be him don start dey du giveaway to delegates so...

And you don't want to go against your principal why saying you still want to continue with his legacy if truly you're a visionary man and you don't like your principal policies.....

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Tulsaguy: 6:15am On May 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by AntiBMC(m): 6:27am On May 08, 2022
He is still calling God after leaving his calling to go and play a dirty game? Osinbajo that has witnessed all the evils of this govt, even partook in it and never spoke out. He should know that he can't serve God and mammon.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Kingozymandias(m): 6:29am On May 08, 2022
This man will be the next president. He is liked by all tribes the only group that don't like him are Tinubu supporters.. yes it is the rightful turn of my people the Igbos but we will gladly vote this man in if Peter Obi doesn't emerge the concensus candidate

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Iceberg3: 6:31am On May 08, 2022
inoki247:

You people should rest with this excuse jarey he can't go against his principal but is looting like his principal....

And you don't want to go against your principal why saying you still want to continue with his legacy if truly you're a visionary man and you don't like your principal policies.....

Oga you are supposed to be enlightened nah,haba!!!!

How else do you want him to get his principles support if he does otherwise?
So you want him to go against the cabals?!
Did tinubu not do same?
This is politics abeg.

557 Likes 73 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Zico5(m): 6:32am On May 08, 2022
APC will surely humble him. Aregbesola made mouth more than this. We all know the end result. June 1st is not too far

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:33am On May 08, 2022
#Team STARBOY AND ZULUM come 2023.......

541 Likes 75 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:33am On May 08, 2022
inoki247:

Inoki247 has spoken..good pikin wink

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Judolisco(m): 6:34am On May 08, 2022
Are u saying tinubu did not nominate you... Tinubu in d mud again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President by Lepon02: 6:35am On May 08, 2022
Osinbajo fu...ck off, you bloody failure!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Senators Sworn In By Saraki, As Senate Adjourns Till january / We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU / Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.