Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,955 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes (47463 Views)

URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by obontami: 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
wins18:
Wetin concern me and mmm
in other news...
My neighbour is cooking coconut rice, let me go and play with her kids grin
Look atew grin
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by Idrismusty97(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
ponzihater:
Long over due. Certain countries block access to these sites on their internet space. Nigeria should follow suite. We need a better place for us and our children. We can achieve it together. I have personally crashed 3 whatsapp Ponzi Schemes and would love to be notified of more so I can crash it using my usual mechanism.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater
And do you expect Nigeria to follow suite where you have dinosaurs heading critical sectors. The admins of these ponzi schemes can even manage the economy better that these dunder head old wrinkled dinosaurs. The day Nigeria will have a functional government that will be the end of Ponzi schemes, too bad that day will never come. Ponzi schemes are just taking advantages of the FG.
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by holyeye1989(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Take pain killer for my own very pain. No go do ur job against yahoo boys idiot, ode
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
And Linda ikeji is busy promoting all sorts of Ponzi scheme on her blog even if she knows it a fraud because of money.see people role model.Na wa
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by helinues: 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
mznel:
Op you must be very stupid. Seems if you don't attacth mmm to.your posts you won't make sense again. Is mmm on a .ng domain
Nonsense.

I don't see why people should attack mmm.. D haven't shut down. D have stayed months
Defiled odds.

I know this mods cos they have work that Pay them. Won't allow odaz make money in peace.
Pls leave mmm for us oo..
Mmm is now synonymous with snake in nairaland.
Mmm is back. Take.it or leave it

Are you a toddler? Why abusing the op when s/he is just a messenger.. MMM must have dealt with you seriously
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by MrFinbarr(m): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
lonelydora:

My 50k is trapped in there. I have counted my loss and moved on. Let them name the percentage one will get when he PHed.

MMM will not mention a specific percentage to pH before you get your 2016 mavro. The percentage to be released is automatically calculated by the system based on overall pH and GH ratio in the system.

If I were you, I would have phed already. 10-20k can even get out all you have there after 30days of confirmation. And remember, your account will be automatically deleted from the system after 3 months of inactivity. PH NOW. People are already cashing out big from their 2016 mavro. Stop believing all you see and hear on the media. It won't put food on your table.

9 Likes

Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by wins18(m): 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
obontami:
Look atew grin
na your play
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by Limitless72(m): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
mznel:
Op you must be very stupid. Seems if you don't attacth mmm to.your posts you won't make sense again. Is mmm on a .ng domain
Nonsense.

I don't see why people should attack mmm.. D haven't shut down. D have stayed months
Defiled odds.

I know this mods cos they have work that Pay them. Won't allow odaz make money in peace.

Bro who is decieving who?...plz stop living in fantasies and fake hope....start a new life and forget MMM...

1 Like

Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by khalids: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
No wonder the older generation won't hand over leadership to the younger generation.

Simple comprehension is a problem. I also blame the OP for the nonsense. The article talks of .ng websites. That is websites hosted here in Nigeria. Which of the fore mentioned platforms is hosted in Nigeria. And people are just busy typing nonsense.
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by dapsoneh: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
mznel:
Nonsense.

Defiled odds.

bros, I likee ur faith but mmm is dead. Take it or leave it
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by Braze9(m): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Thank you!!! You just trash this lame lie
mznel:
Nonsense.

Defiled odds.

Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
THIS OP IS THE VERY EXAMPLE OF COPY PASTE BLOGGER.

SO U DIDN'T SEE THE COPYRIGHT WARNING ON VANGUARD WEBSITE ABI, THEY CAN SUE YOU FOR THIS, WHICH YOU MUST PAY A FINE & THEN THEY GET GOOGLE TO DELETE YOU COPY COPY BLOG

1 Like

Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by segebase(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
u r winning beta join d taskforce ..cc @ponzihater
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by Sleezwizz: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
dapsoneh:
bros, I likee ur faith but mmm is dead. Take it or leave it

Na u kill am?

2 Likes

Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by Xperience12: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Writing this to warn all Nairalanders to beware of Softfund.org. They are fraudsters. The website came out today and was introduced to me by a friend of mine on whatsapp. I registered and was matched to pay someone N20,000, one Ifeanyi. I was given one hour to do so. So I quickly used my mobile banking and sent in the money. All for me to come back to my database page and the details been wiped off and I haven't been confirmed. After a while I was rematched to pay someone else. Meanwhile nothing is being said about my N20,000 again. Guys please careful of the type of sites you register on. I've been duped now and wouldn't like anyone else to be. Share this news and save people from falling to such scams. Tell them not to register on Softfund.org o!

See images to confirm what I mean.

Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by Olumaeme: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
The federal government should concentrate on making life better for the people instead of chasing shadows.
No job
No water
No road
No light
No salary
Poor education
Poor health system
Inflation on the rise

And I work my ass off to make money the government is now telling me to forget ponzi scheme.
I know what MMM did for me last year, the government has never done anything for me, Infact they even scam you of your money Tru various dubious means.

Abegi

I bought this mmm script for $65 from http://www.the-grain.co.za and am ready to give it our to just 10 lucky people here for 5k only..

It's strictly on a first come first serve basis.

Please contact me directly, as I might not have all the time to reply here...

WhatsApp me +2347038907890

1 Like

Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by Richydos(m): 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
mznel:
Nonsense.

Defiled odds.

Please can i plead for a favour
JUST SHUT UP
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by Richydos(m): 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
Olumaeme:
The federal government should concentrate on making life better for the people instead of chasing shadows.
No job
No water
No road
No light
No salary
Poor education
Poor health system
Inflation on the rise

And I work my ass off to make money the government is now telling me to forget ponzi scheme.
I know what MMM did for me last year, the government has never done anything for me, Infact they even scam you of your money Tru various dubious means.

Abegi

I bought this mmm script for $65 from http://www.the-grain.co.za and am ready to give it our to just 10 lucky people here for 5k only..

It's strictly on a first come first serve basis.

Please contact me directly, as I might not have all the time to reply here...

WhatsApp me +2347038907890
Take a mirror and look at yourself
I bet u will truly see what MMM has done to your life.... Like seriously U need 10 people to pay u 5k each for one crazy script *lolzzzzz u even called em the LUCKY 10...
MY Guy u are a comedian
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by MMMscam: 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
mznel:
Nonsense.

Defiled odds.

MMM is a bloody scam.
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by Realphilo(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
None of this sites domain are registered under .ng
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by Olumaeme: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Richydos:

Take a mirror and look at yourself
I bet u will truly see what MMM has done to your life.... Like seriously U need 10 people to pay u 5k each for one crazy script *lolzzzzz u even called em the LUCKY 10...
MY Guy u are a comedian

Lol, Mr Sogba eee, I look mirror see your mama with craw craw yarsh.....

I dont still know why peeps can't just live and let others live, focus on your miserable life and narrative and I focus on my own sweet and wonderful life too ... One man's food is another's poison...

Ireee ooo
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Is it their money
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by komzy589(m): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
mznel:
Nonsense.

Defiled odds.

You 're d fool that is stealing peoples money. MMM is back to make people more miserable. If MMM is true to what it promised, it will allow those who provided help in November and December 2016 to get help as long as it has been confirmed. MMM is just there to profit guiders. I was a participant and have millions to get help, but I cant do that because of many lies. I ve moved on and I advice everyone to do the same.

1 Like

Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by lonelydora: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
MrFinbarr:

MMM will not mention a specific percentage to pH before you get your 2016 mavro. The percentage to be released is automatically calculated by the system based on overall pH and GH ratio in the system.

If I were you, I would have phed already. 10-20k can even get out all you have there after 30days of confirmation. And remember, your account will be automatically deleted from the system after 3 months of inactivity. PH NOW. People are already cashing out big from their 2016 mavro. Stop believing all you see and hear on the media. It won't put food on your table.

The one i did they didn't pay me, you want me to do another one? I dash them the 50k. Chuddy should enjoy it in Philippine where he is.
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by lonelydora: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
komzy589:

You 're d fool that is stealing peoples money. MMM is back to make people more miserable. If MMM is true to what it promised, it will allow those who provided help in November and December 2016 to get help as long as it has been confirmed. MMM is just there to profit guiders. I was a participant and have millions to get help, but I cant do that because of many lies. I ve moved on and I advice everyone to do the same.

You dey mind them?
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by lonelydora: 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
mznel:

See this one. Did you delete ur account? Capital no! U people come here to make noise of how u moved on but still have active accounts having hope d shud jus try and comeback fully

I don't have hope it will come back. MMM is gone forever. Ponzi scheme will always come up and will always fail after sometime.
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by onaka1: 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
wat about the politicians
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by akigbemaru: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
MMM ponzi and I warned the fooos.
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
If you hear "FG goes against... ", you go think say na people wey sabi boot computer angry angry angry angry angry

You no go no say na just Monkeys and Baboons wey no sabi anything. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by gbegemaster(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
mznel:
Nonsense.

Defiled odds.

Defied cheesy
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by mznel(m): 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
gbegemaster:
Defied cheesy
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Becomes First Banks's Largest Shareholder, To Takeover / US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. / EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.