Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,385 members, 7,954,557 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes (47469 Views)

URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by Ishilove: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
gbegemaster:
Defied cheesy
See as you dey find trouble grin

1 Like

Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by gbegemaster(m): 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ishilove:

See as you dey find trouble grin
I needed to be sure MMM has not taken up the title of defiler. The title of thief is enough.
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by ladja2013: 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
As a independent private investigator with a extensive network of informants all over,we raised the few months ago with our ' "trusted ears in security" . The trend is pervasive and extensive, anyway we are doing our bit to round up on some and submit reports for action. It's a pity our divisional police office to have launched investigation into this organised crime but no way ,they don't have the time for such. There is someone we are trailing now,she is running 3 difference Ponzi scheme, a very young lady ,she has almost completed our parent house with furnishings. Just using her phone to dupe .
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by Ishilove: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
gbegemaster:
I needed to be sure MMM has not taken up the title of defiler. The title of thief is enough.
Lmaooooo!!!

You are a character. For real cheesy
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by ManTiger(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
mznel:
Op you must be very stupid. Seems if you don't attacth mmm to.your posts you won't make sense again. Is mmm on a .ng domain
Nonsense.

I don't see why people should attack mmm.. D haven't shut down. [b]D have stayed months
Defied odds.

[/b]I know this mods cos they have work that Pay them. Won't allow odaz make money in peace.
Pls leave mmm for us oo..
Mmm is now synonymous with snake in nairaland.
Mmm is back. Take.it or leave it
That's how real scammers do. They stay and frustrate you. After all Na donation and its your spare money
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by soulfood(m): 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by Absuchat(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
mznel:
Op you must be very stupid. Seems if you don't attacth mmm to.your posts you won't make sense again. Is mmm on a .ng domain
Nonsense.

I don't see why people should attack mmm.. D haven't shut down. D have stayed months
Defied odds.

I know this mods cos they have work that Pay them. Won't allow odaz make money in peace.

Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by tecmon: 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
Forget about all these ponzi this ponzi that,
grow your bitcoins here, and get 100% return in 30 days
join here https://bitrush.org/?ref=foxxy
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by Origin(f): 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
Any money recovered should be added to TSA account and use it to provide light.

Everyone involved in a ponzi scheme is a thief because like gambling, you are hoping to steal another "slow" person's money.

Anyone complaining of loss from these schemes should be arrested. And charged with intent to steal.

1 Like

Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by Podolskie777: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
We are watching..After recovering d moni bk will dey pay d participant bk or what?
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by tonex360: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:
Such a pity that our so called federal government is outdated... for your information, all d schemes/platforms mentioned except MMM are all dead.
hahaha grin
Olalekanbanky1:
Such a pity that our so called federal government is outdated... for your information, all d schemes/platforms mentioned except MMM are all dead.
hahaha
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by tonex360: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by ShootToKill: 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Now another testament that nigerians are daft people. That body is not a federal agency or council but an ordinary "Associate" probably registered under CAC by tom, dick and harry as trustees.

That association does not have an executive power to shout down or regulate whatever happens on the internet if its not empowered by federal statutes passed by the National Assembly and signed by the president.

Now how many zombiegerians have pointed that out on this thread. NONE!
They simply throw every news into their mouth the way they throw Tuwo and Amala into their buccal cavity. Empty knobheaded zoogerians!

1 Like

Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by dungas30(m): 5:43am On Mar 05, 2017
mznel:
Nonsense.

I don't see why people should attack mmm.. D haven't shut down. D have stayed months
Defied odds.

I know this mods cos they have work that Pay them. Won't allow odaz make money in peace.
see this monkey
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by POYINKOR(m): 7:05am On Mar 05, 2017
Without a law against it, no security agent can do any thing. Let the Nationa Assembly enact an Act, then there will be something to work with.
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by Richydos(m): 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Olumaeme:

Lol, Mr Sogba eee, I look mirror see your mama with craw craw yarsh.....

I dont still know why peeps can't just live and let others live, focus on your miserable life and narrative and I focus on my own sweet and wonderful life too ... One man's food is another's poison...

Ireee ooo
Lolzzzzz i won't stoop so low to insulting ur sweet mum BUT like they say charity dey say begins at home.... Boy don't tell me u do insult ur MUM....Sorry ooo
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by ElDadd: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes by paulvelly1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Bitcoin Mining App, For Android by paulvelly1: 1:46am
Bitcoin has gained more popularity recently, many organizations are now accepting the crypto currency. There are many ways to earn/make Bitcoin depending on the one you can do better.

Bitcoin mining has always been the best and coolest means to make/earn bitcoin if you are with the right tools.

There are several softwares to mine btc in your pc depending on how profitable and user friendly the softwares are.

But presently there is this amazing breakthrough!
Mining bitcion with your phone!

This works perfectly like system versions, very simple and easy to use, and more expecially it makes it fun to mine with maximum profit.

If you are interested contact us on kulejames2016@gmail.com, paulvelly2010@gmail.com

Remain Blessed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Becomes First Banks's Largest Shareholder, To Takeover / US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. / EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.