Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! (20865 Views)

Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by Koddedtinz: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2017
BabaCommander:
Hoe. Men needs hoes. We loves drilling hoes.
Going by your statement, your mother, sisters and daughters are all hoes. You know that, don't you?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by pussyAvenger: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2017
Nutase:
Rubbish
E PAIN THIZ MUMU

1 Like

Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by Alighoda2(m): 10:20am On Mar 04, 2017
mayorkyzo:
Most women hide a lot from their husbands...i know a lady that bought land,finished building her house. Now a landlady and d husband has absolutely no idea...
if my wife try am,na that day the marriage go end

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2017
That's how some of us were made

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by bisoye11(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2017
Not all women though...any woman with such habit is greedy
Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2017
MY MOM DONT DO THAT... NOT SURE I CAN MARRY A LADY WHO DOES THAT.
NOT LIKE I WILL ASK FOR THE MONEY SEF..

IT ONLY EXPOSE HOW INSECURE SHE IS. NOT GOOD FOR RELATIONSHIPS

1 Like

Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by BabaCommander: 10:22am On Mar 04, 2017
Koddedtinz:
Your mother and sisters are all hoes, you know that, don't you?
Eyah! E pain u too much. No Bingo they are not. Now sod off assliking mofo.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by Alighoda2(m): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2017
sagitariusbaby:
This may be through but all the women in my life think differently. I have seen my mum assisting my dad on different occasions as she has shouldered more financial responsibilities than my dad without making noise about it. My two sisters also share same character and my wife to be has proven to be selfless when it comes to spending.
I can't go close to any woman with such character
you are lucky

1 Like

Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by Koddedtinz: 10:23am On Mar 04, 2017
BabaCommander:
No Bingo they are not. Now sod off assliking mofo.
But you said it, not me.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by Oluwolex2000(m): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2017
Visit

[url]Horatis.com[/url]

For your web design | Graphics works | Logo creation | E-commerce and the likes

Whatsapp 08104039504

Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by Inspectorsuga(m): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2017
Lol...and dey are still d ones pushing for gender equality...anyway these are d few reasons i advice my unmarried friends to marry a lady who av actually proven in one or two occasions to be a friend wen dia is need and not some pretty face/big bo0ty with d heart of a beast..

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by Koddedtinz: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2017
BabaCommander:
Eyah! E pain u too much. No Bingo they are not. Now sod off assliking mofo.
Grow half a lick of sense for your own good. Good for nothing piece of shitt.

Go eat cow dung as you were created to do. Foolish low life.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by Opistorincos(m): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2017
Pavore9:

Bros, the ways of a woman is deep. Your wife fit buy land, build house and you no go know! cheesy

Buying lands and building a house without informing me is perfectly fine with me, i love surprises as long as we're not living there and she's collecting rent
Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by BabaCommander: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2017
Koddedtinz:
But you said it, not me.
No i said your mother is a prostitute, your father a useless drunken slave and you and your siblings are products of incestous abominable sex rumpt. Idiat.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by Koddedtinz: 10:31am On Mar 04, 2017
BabaCommander:
No i said your mother is a prostitute, your father a useless drunken slave and you and your siblings are products of incestous abominable sex rumpt. Idiat.
you just described your entirely lineage perfectly. Kudos. This is exactly the reason you became a rettarded fool.

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by Eddygourdo(m): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2017
Its not easy to live with a woman and not wring her neck.
Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by NevetsIbot(m): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2017
repogirl:
Another excuse to bash women thread.... Why don't you Men just marry yourselves since women are so wicked bet no! They wee still be chasing skirts upandan! Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwww!
pained are we?
Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by BabaCommander: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2017
Koddedtinz:
Grow half a lick of sense for your own good. Good for nothing piece of shitt.

Go eat cow dung as you were created to do. Foolish low life.
Why are you crying?

1 Like

Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2017
Trust or no trust, some of these burdens are inherited from parents. It is a moral hazard.
Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by Koddedtinz: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2017
BabaCommander:
Why are you crying?
Because you are so stupid and you don't even know. Such a shame something like you is wasting earth's precious resources.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by pussyAvenger: 10:35am On Mar 04, 2017
repogirl:
Another excuse to bash women thread.... Why don't you Men just marry yourselves since women are so wicked bet no! They wee still be chasing skirts upandan! Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwww!
iz that ur only consolation..... we have more men than women doing the chase because women are not courageous enof to make moves..... A lady recently told me that she had loved me even before she got married to her rich,old husband.......is that not chilling

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by misteryman: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2017
Love explained.

Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by distilledwalex(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2017
Women sabi hide their money no be small. . i stumble upon one old kolo for bedroom one time like dat.. Since it was made of clay.. I pretend like say i wan go show am for sitting room and i drop am intentionally. .. Oh boy shocked come see money... I just dey giggle there. . Na dat time she come dey say ehmmm... She bought one okada thru her sista and gave it out on higher purchase. . so na d money she dey keep. .. I no kukuma ask for explanation. .. My own be say our house was blessed that day ehn
Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by BabaCommander: 10:37am On Mar 04, 2017
Koddedtinz:
you just described your entirely lineage perfectly. Kudos. This is exactly the reason you became a rettarded fool.
Stop crying, it was not your making to be born into such a miserable family. You can't help it, just live with it.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2017
... "he that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing". Also 'and they shall be one'.So why should a couple hide something from each other when they supposed to be one. Love is the ultimate.
Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by Koddedtinz: 10:39am On Mar 04, 2017
BabaCommander:
Stop crying, it was not your making to be born into such a miserable family. You can't help it, just live with it.
Awww, since your family is so miserable, why not jump into a well and end your useless life? Pathetic waste of space.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by BabaCommander: 10:46am On Mar 04, 2017
Koddedtinz:
Because you are so stupid and you don't even know. Such a shame something like you is wasting earth's precious resources.
Stop crying then, not everyone has too little to live with like your family.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by no1madman(m): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2017
African women mentality!
Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by sunnymighty(m): 10:51am On Mar 04, 2017
distilledwalex:
Women sabi hide their money no be small. . i stumble upon one old kolo for bedroom one time like dat.. Since it was made of clay.. I pretend like say i wan go show am for sitting room and i drop am intentionally. .. Oh boy shocked come see money... I just dey giggle there. . Na dat time she come dey say ehmmm... She bought one okada thru her sista and gave it out on higher purchase. . so na d money she dey keep. .. I no kukuma ask for explanation. .. My own be say our house was blessed that day ehn

lolz funny man
Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by Koddedtinz: 10:51am On Mar 04, 2017
BabaCommander:
Stop crying then, not everyone has too little to live with like your family.
Says the low life tramp who lives in the gutters and eats from his betters garbage cans. Come peruse through my garbage litter, you will find your next meal in there. Spits on the fool.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by yomzy123(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2017
laughing in spanish.....can you girls do without the rod as well?? grin grin grin grin grin
repogirl:

1 Like

Re: Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! by uss25dec: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2017
repogirl:
am sure u r not up to 25yrs for saying dis rubbish. The woman is not doing a man favour if he marries her. Its a symbiotic relationship. Dnt worry, wen u reach 30 n do not v any serious man ur life, den u wud who is doing who, a favour. Confused set human beings who dnt even knw wat dey want

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Delivers Triplets "After 9 Years Of Name-calling And Insults" / My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter / Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.