Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union (19855 Views)

Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) / Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) / President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by PresidentBuhari: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
Yes i am well.

Change !!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by Chikelue2000(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
So when will Buhari speak to us then?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by Destinylink(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
Call here, call there! grin
Hmmmm
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
MY PRESIDENT

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by princeonx: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
NNVanguard:
Enough of all these stunts we are no more interested. He either comes back to rest in Nigeria or continues his indefinite stay in London. Besides his absence has brought more relief than his presence.

Either Tunde Sabiu or Mamman Daura picked that call and mimicked PMB's voice.

In as much as we pray for the speedy recovery of PMB, his aides should stop fooling 180m people.

The pains of voting in men of senescence into power.
Fooling 180m people?
90% of Nigerians believe say the man don kpeme or dey vegetable position so which 180m you dey talk say they fool? No body believe anything bro
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by realGURU(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
Good news
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by Mordyb: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
Abi this guy get beef with Nigerians or him don forget our country code +234
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by KingMicky3286: 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
LivingHuman:
The Chairperson of the African Union (AU), President Alpha Conde of Guinea on Friday initiated a phone call to President Muhammadu Buhari in London, to wish him good health and speedy recovery.

A statement on Saturday by Mr Femi Adesina, the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President, said that Conde called on behalf of leaders of member countries of the AU.

The AU chairperson assured the Nigerian president that all African leaders stood with him in prayers.

Buhari thanked Conde for the call, and congratulated him on his election as AU chairperson during the 28th Ordinary Summit of the continental body held in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia in January 2017.

The Nigerian President, who could not attend the AU Summit, wished his Guinean counterpart a successful tenure.

President Buhari also expressed confidence that Africa will witness improved political stability, security and economic growth during Conde’s tenure.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/chairperson-of-african-union-au-alpha.html

Why wishing him Quick recovery, Is he sick?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by Taqsit(f): 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ok. Wishing Baba a quick recovery.

Check my signature
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by Proffdada: 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
a ghost can speak to anybody
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by Lordsocrates: 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
get well soon baba..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by Odkosh: 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Dcomrade:
Buhari right now trying to call Sarrki cheesy
grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by Rapsino(m): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin And baba nevee call sarrki cheesy
don't mind the idiot.. he is so ignorant
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by Buharimustgo: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
I have never known a stupid president and foolish media advisers like Buhari,what is this rubbish of talking to jack and gill,and yet he can't do a short Video for Nigerians,?so should we clap for a run away president like him?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by calberian: 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
Na wa

The way he's been speaking with foreigners makes me wonder. Maybe he should have vied for the post of Speaker of the House or simply lobbied to be our foreign affairs minister. He had a lot of goodwill then. They'd have obliged his request.

He ran in 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015 for presidency. It's now on record that in 2017, he's run away from presidency.

Na real wa!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by juman(m): 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
AceRoyal:
When will he speak to Nigerians,his primary constituency?
Let them keep on deceiving themselves and other gullible Nigerians/zombies.tongue

Oh i forgot....He's not sick,he's on medical vacation because he is suffering from "Hail and hearty".grin

he is suffering from "Hail and hearty".grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by juman(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hunger is real in nigeria.

The senseless apc government should device a working plan to pull the country out of recession they dragged the country into.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by chinexxx(m): 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
Last I heard, he was suffering from a disease called 'hale and hearty '

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by Kiakia(m): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
When is the President going to speak to Nigerians?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by Seunjungle(m): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
Shameful and stupid President that never speak with ordinary citizen of his country but busy speaking with people he less concern with. What a country am I?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by bejeria101(m): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
Keep calling the wrong pple o Daura President. Just good at doing wrong things

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
He's willing to speak to everyone but he can't address Nigerian
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by odogwu2007(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
frenchwine:
Buhari has spoken to everyone that doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. From Trump to every other wannabe and charlatan.
Yet he keeps shying from speaking to the Nigerians who voted him in and the classlesss zealots who sacrifice their wisdom on the altar of Nairaland to defend him ceaselessly.
Soon APC would tell us Buhari has spoken with Prophet Mohamed .
Awon oniranu.
bros I wish I can just give u 1million likes, buy u lunch nd discos reasonably with a reasonable person like u

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by Saintp(m): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
How are u guys sure that it is the president speaking through the phone? Otherwise what is so difficult to address Nigerians that voted him?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by Menakay(m): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
kITATITA:
Someone should give me the President's phone number. I want to call him
+447419419419.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by OlujobaSamuel: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
cant this spokesman to those around the president just shut it?
your oga dey on leave, and you no get the privilege to follow am talk, so who you dey speak for wey you dey yarn dust everyday sef, abeg, you too waka go medical leave, you go need am as you no sabi the difference between presidency and president.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by leanalyst: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
Na wah o, dat man has talked to everyone except the people he leads. E get as e be.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
odogwu2007:
bros I wish I can just give u 1million likes, buy u lunch nd discos reasonably with a reasonable person like u
Lol, thanks mate. grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by napoleon77(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin And baba nevee call sarrki cheesy

Sarrki missed his call so he sent him a WhatsApp message
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by nkemjacob2(m): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
dis our president self shud be ashame of his self...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union by Dareomo(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
Speedy recovery our President.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

F-SARS Arrests Godwin Obode For Withholding N18.5m Meant For Election / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site, Encourages Emmergency Workers / Reno Omokri Reacts To ₦100 Million APC Nomination Form. Carpets EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.