Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Repentant Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Repentant Me? (739 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repentant Me? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
Sorry mum; sorry dad; sorry to all my friends and family.
I am sorry I acted so selfishly and irresponsibly. I should have thought It through before deciding to take a jump into the otherside.
Suicide is not an option I always want to consider, but the bouts yesterday was just too much.
I guess I have to throw away the rope for now. I may have failed yesterday, I don't know when next these suicidal thoughts may pop up; but if they come I don't think I may be able to stop them.
I am a rational person; I didn't sign any contract with anybody to come and suffer all in the name of "living", as if being alive is a good thing. At least if I kill myself God knows He can't blame, na Him put me for this condition wey I dey.
So Mummy just comot your mind for where I dey. I am out of touch with reality. What you call your son is just a leaf dancing between life and death. I don't know if anything can push me back to reality. It could come at anytime. Be prepared.
Regards
Re: Repentant Me? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Life is so bleh
Re: Repentant Me? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
What's wrong bad grades what's the problem ? We could relate ? It's never the end of the world bro. What have you failed at ?
Re: Repentant Me? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
Sorry Anti Spambot banned me for that comment, so what's been going on ? am really worried for you and i feel i can somehow talk you out of this feeling at least enough to give you a different perspective to be sincerce at 17 you haven't seen much in life and frankly it's really going to get uglier, I had this suicide phase too, I used to cut sometimes and mostly punched the wall so hard to feel pain so i can get off, i still do this in the office till today, but I won't throw my life on a whim, there's so many things you can be involved in that will change your life i swear, when i was severely depressed the things that kept me going were Programming, computer gaming and animes. If i were to kill myself i'd prob miss out on the console emulation scene or the latest animes or hell not getting to see Final Fantasy 7 remake on PS4 not just that, you could find your potential into something bigger, I spend most of time trying to contribute to the open source world and it makes me feel better knowing people outside this country look up to me in certain things. Your life is too important to throw away bro, any fool can commit suicide that's easy but surviving in a mad world, now that's gangsta. there's still going to be more challenges ahead after school it gets worse, not finding job is going to be so depressing, not being on the same level with your peers. am 31 and am in a position that's meant for 25 in my company most of my colleagues are Senior developers or CEO, or CTO, alot of them i see on news making waves and yet i can't even boast of 100,000k at this moment, but you see i ain't depressed or mad that's just life, it just means i got to work harder and smarter, am not sure what your battles are, but one thing i know is that it doesn't end here, there's always going to be something that will make you doubt your self and sanity, and for each battle you overcome, you become stronger and more confident, an experienced soldier hardly fears war it's the noobies that do, they know what to expect and the end game. that's just my advice, if you kill yourself today your family will mourn, your pictures will appear on newspaper, and after that you will just be a memory assuming people still remember you, the world won't stop spinning, they start to refer to you as "He used to be", "He was", you will always be remembered as someone who took the easy way out. don't be that guy bruv.

Take this stuff i wrote and think it through i typed this with one hand so expect grammatical blunders.

1 Like

Re: Repentant Me? by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 05, 2017
pcguru1:
Sorry Anti Spambot banned me for that comment, so what's been going on ? am really worried for you and i feel i can somehow talk you out of this feeling at least enough to give you a different perspective to be sincerce at 17 you haven't seen much in life and frankly it's really going to get uglier, I had this suicide phase too, I used to cut sometimes and mostly punched the wall so hard to feel pain so i can get off, i still do this in the office till today, but I won't throw my life on a whim, there's so many things you can be involved in that will change your life i swear, when i was severely depressed the things that kept me going were Programming, computer gaming and animes. If i were to kill myself i'd prob miss out on the console emulation scene or the latest animes or hell not getting to see Final Fantasy 7 remake on PS4 not just that, you could find your potential into something bigger, I spend most of time trying to contribute to the open source world and it makes me feel better knowing people outside this country look up to me in certain things. Your life is too important to throw away bro, any fool can commit suicide that's easy but surviving in a mad world, now that's gangsta. there's still going to be more challenges ahead after school it gets worse, not finding job is going to be so depressing, not being on the same level with your peers. am 31 and am in a position that's meant for 25 in my company most of my colleagues are Senior developers or CEO, or CTO, alot of them i see on news making waves and yet i can't even boast of 100,000k at this moment, but you see i ain't depressed or mad that's just life, it just means i got to work harder and smarter, am not sure what your battles are, but one thing i know is that it doesn't end here, there's always going to be something that will make you doubt your self and sanity, and for each battle you overcome, you become stronger and more confident, an experienced soldier hardly fears war it's the noobies that do, they know what to expect and the end game. that's just my advice, if you kill yourself today your family will mourn, your pictures will appear on newspaper, and after that you will just be a memory assuming people still remember you, the world won't stop spinning, they start to refer to you as "He used to be", "He was", you will always be remembered as someone who took the easy way out. don't be that guy bruv.

Take this stuff i wrote and think it through i typed this with one hand so expect grammatical blunders.
My parents failed me.
Apart from giving birth to me they have next to nothing.
Re: Repentant Me? by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 05, 2017
Sinestroo:

My parents failed me.
Apart from giving birth to me they have next to nothing.

How did they fail you ? You need to be specific
Re: Repentant Me? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2017
Sinestroo:
Sorry mum; sorry dad; sorry to all my friends and family.
I am sorry I acted so selfishly and irresponsibly. I should have thought It through before deciding to take a jump into the otherside.
Suicide is not an option I always want to consider, but the bouts yesterday was just too much.
I guess I have to throw away the rope for now. I may have failed yesterday, I don't know when next these suicidal thoughts may pop up; but if they come I don't think I may be able to stop them.
I am a rational person; I didn't sign any contract with anybody to come and suffer all in the name of "living", as if being alive is a good thing. At least if I kill myself God knows He can't blame, na Him put me for this condition wey I dey.
So Mummy just comot your mind for where I dey. I am out of touch with reality. What you call your son is just a leaf dancing between life and death. I don't know if anything can push me back to reality. It could come at anytime. Be prepared.
Regards

Sinestroo:

I don't even believe in god

Now you believe in God?
Re: Repentant Me? by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 05, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Now you believe in God?
wetin be your own
Re: Repentant Me? by kayjasper(f): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Now you believe in God?

My Oga... This guy is a con artist... His usernames on nairaland plenty pass river Nile.

Don't give in to his cheap blackmail. I almost fell for one of his scam.
Na money him dey chase people for up and down Nairaland. With one story or the other.

At Sinestroo.... Kill yourself fast.
Nobody will miss you useless ass.

7 Likes

Re: Repentant Me? by quest003: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mad guy Na this format you wan use again abi?
Re: Repentant Me? by izzou(m): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
kayjasper:

My Oga... This guy is a con artist... His usernames on nairaland plenty pass river Nile.

Na money him dey chase people for up and down Nairaland. With one story or the other.

grin grin

You can be mean, you know

Re: Repentant Me? by kayjasper(f): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
izzou:
grin grin

You can be mean, you know

I know it's mean but the dude na one silly small boy trying to scam people by claiming all sort of lies. I just dey discover all his usernames one by one. Will notify the mods and get him thrown out of this forum soon.
Re: Repentant Me? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
kayjasper:

I know it's mean but the dude na one silly small boy trying to scam people by claiming all sort of lies. I just dey discover all his usernames one by one. Will notify the mods and get him thrown out of this forum soon.
Why don't you start by proving I am a scammer?
Re: Repentant Me? by Acidosis(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin grin

at 17, when other kids are busy playing games with their peers, you stay put on Nairaland thinking about money and how your parents have failed you.

Even Dangote's children at 17 will not lust after money the way you do.

For every Sinestroo's moniker that commits suicide on Nairaland, additional 20 new monikers will resurrect from the same con artist, same IP address.

It would be great to see Sinestroo exit Nairaland, but knowing that more monikers will resurrect to cause greater havoc, I wouldn't want your moniker to commit suicide. The result would be devastating especially for innocent posters.

Please don't die Sinestroo, a lot of people already know your moniker and they are aware to always ignore your threads and endless PMs. Don't die please...your moniker means a whole lot.

2 Likes

Re: Repentant Me? by xynerise: 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
kayjasper:

Ehen, na his plan be that?

Abeg snap picture of you drinking rat poison and upload for us, biko
Re: Repentant Me? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Acidosis:
grin grin

at 17, when other kids are busy playing games with their peers, you stay put on Nairaland thinking about money and how your parents have failed you.

Even Dangote's children at 17 will not lust after money the way you do.

For every Sinestroo's moniker that commits suicide on Nairaland, additional 20 new monikers will resurrect from the same con artist, same IP address.

It would be great to see Sinestroo exit Nairaland, but knowing that more monikers will resurrect to cause greater havoc, I wouldn't want your moniker to commit suicide. The result would be devastating especially for innocent posters.

Please don't die Sinestroo, a lot of people already know your moniker and they are aware to always ignore your threads and endless PMs. Don't die please...your moniker means a whole lot.
lol. K, becausr of you I won't

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Celebrates Son's First 6months / What Have Fathers Done To Deserve This? / See How This Man Celebrated His 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.