Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

How To Turn Secret Agents To Secret Idiots - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Turn Secret Agents To Secret Idiots (341 Views)

Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do / Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State / Evance Ivwurie Leads Security Agents To The Bush In Search Of ‘Killer’ Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Secret Agents To Secret Idiots by alanka(f): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
In several occasions, secret agents around the world had intruded into my abode. What were they looking for? They never told me but I know what could a stupid agent could be looking for. You know, when these guys are visiting you they don't need your keys, they know how to get in without damaging or living any evidence behind.

Who sends these guys to look for troubles around the world equips them with very high intellegence, machines and cash. Money never be their problems anytime. Yet their senders and the guys with all the resouces can still be turned to idiots.

There was this particular set of them that used to intrude into my house, when I first noticed their finger print my question was what are they looking for? What is their mission? What do I stand to lose if they have their way? You should know that, these guys don't only visit you when they want to kill you but sometimes they want to scare you, they want you to run away, they want you to take steps that will enable them to read your mind and know your plan, they want to take you back to memory lane of the past, they want you to do what you don't want to do, these are some of the reasons they visit people, however plan to kill if need be has never been removed from their option.

After I have known what they were looking for in my house then i estimated how long could they continue until they give up, if factors remained as they projected. After I have done all these then I thought what should be my response against the intruders bouncing into my apartment at wish then I now employed ignoring tools out of many tools that were in my disposal. Do you know why I used ignoring tools?

1. Because is a cost effective,

2. it does not put people around me in danger

3. it would enable me to command the secret agent mind so they do my wish unknowingly

4. It makes them to displace their priority

5. They indirectly run errands for me.

6. I use that as a mean to deep their hands into evil/crimal action

7 to make their result unestimatable, uncalculatable, and unevaluatable

8 to make them spend more than planned resources.

So, how did I turn them to idiots, I found their communication tools planted around me, I turned the tools against them without even touching them, I was only living my normal life and some idiots kept running around like mad people.

My ignoring tools made them to keep coming again and again because the idiots thought I have not noticed their presence around me.

In my words, I was to careful so they didnt sense that I have seen them because I still needed them to be busy watching over my room, I talked to my friends in the rooms but indirectly I was speaking to the stupid agents so they can keep being used by me.

They left many signs at diffent times, but I ignored so they could not even know if I thought about them or not, they put their signs where only me can understand three of us in the apartment but my ignoring tools didn't allow them to know if I get it so they kept being troubled they kept coming again and again yet I kept on, on my ignoring strategy.

When they didn't hear complain,...or any of its kinds as they expected they started stealing my things so I could understand, they stole some petty things yet I ignored them, I didn't talk in their direction, they came again, again and again. It seems he even ate from my remaining bread.

After they have done everything they could including stealing of my winning ticket, they got tired and they stopped patronising me. Before they left me finally, they resulted to stealing of my properties which is a sin, a criminal offence if they escaped being jailed but they cant escape the fact that their sins have gone higher and their hell fire room has increased by 0.20 degree Celsius.

I dont own the resources they own yet I beat the best of the world with empty hand. If I pick up my resources what will happen to them. Idiots agents with their mumu owners.

(1) (Reply)

Power Supply Improves In Sapele, Environs — BEDC / My Govt Has Not Borrowed A Dime From Any Bank — Okorocha / The Difference Between Greedy Nigerian Politicians And Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.