Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

TBoss Maybe Bossy But She Has a Heart of Gold, Fans React (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TBoss Maybe Bossy But She Has a Heart of Gold, Fans React (Photos) (1461 Views)

Pics: Pregnant Simi Expecting First Baby With Adekunle Gold, Fans React / Adaeze Onuigbo Twerks In Pre-Birthday Video. Fans React (Photos) / Angela Okorie Looks Bossy In Pre Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TBoss Maybe Bossy But She Has a Heart of Gold, Fans React (Photos) by LVMedia: 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
"TBoss maybe bossy but she has a heart of Gold"
As Seen on her IG Page
In the photo shared with the below post she was seen with Homeless Woman and her children...She Helps the human and take pictures with Her and her Childrens
officialtboss_ TBoss maybe bossy but she has a heart of Gold. Always there to help when she can. Thank you to all her amazing support team for the great job you all do. Thanks for VOTING. #tboss#bossnation
@bigbrothernaija2017

See Reactions below;
toniaehi: Tank God u accept

i_am_king_janet_ No body is perfect..I love her like that hun
#teamtboss #

didi_doll_face: My mama dey ask me wetin Tboss give me chop... I tell her say mama, u no go understand but based on logistics Tboss is mature

usmanashafe: @didi_doll_face Ok now you're using base on logistics Abi? But you no mention Efe's name. Issokay
mz_ehiliz: She is awesome n has a heart of gold. Beautiful both inside and outside. Tboss 4 d money, she's going no where. All my votes 4 u

titi80_: When u want people to do thee right thing(s) ,they tag u bossy . humans hate correction . I personally don't see her as bossy cos I can be more bossy than her so haters free her pls . the babe is beautiful n will sure make it when she comes out even if she doesn't win. They say she has no talent but she's beautiful so is beauty

titi80_ beauty not a talent ?***

mz_xtabeljones: Big brother is not a talent hunt show
See Photos Below;

http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/tboss-maybe-bossy-but-she-has-heart-of.html?m=1

Re: TBoss Maybe Bossy But She Has a Heart of Gold, Fans React (Photos) by Drinokrane: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Space booked incase dis reach frontpage grin ... . Lalasticlala Ishilove Seun Fynestboi
Re: TBoss Maybe Bossy But She Has a Heart of Gold, Fans React (Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
She is not bossy buh classy
Re: TBoss Maybe Bossy But She Has a Heart of Gold, Fans React (Photos) by Drinokrane: 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nixiepie:
She is not bossy buh classy
Anyhw sah...But i all i knw is #TeamEfe
Re: TBoss Maybe Bossy But She Has a Heart of Gold, Fans React (Photos) by policy12: 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Team #EfeandTBoss.
Re: TBoss Maybe Bossy But She Has a Heart of Gold, Fans React (Photos) by ifyan(m): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
Y must U let the world know when doing good, because it is seen as public stunt but the world find out by itself believe me U will be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

How To Win Free Movie Tickets Every Monday & Wednesday / Would You Prefer To Be Shot In The Head Or Sit? Check This Picture Out. / Check Out Gifty Sexy Outfit To Apkororo Vs Apkororo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.