Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,664 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Would You Prefer To Be Shot In The Head Or Sit? Check This Picture Out. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Prefer To Be Shot In The Head Or Sit? Check This Picture Out. (1461 Views)

Henry Onyeka Nwankwo Shot In Spine By Soldier: Angela Okorie Seeks Support / Cars Tupac And Biggie Were Shot In To Be Sold For $2.2m / Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Prefer To Be Shot In The Head Or Sit? Check This Picture Out. by truth12(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2017
Prefer to sit on this for 1 minutes , or get shot in the head with a gun for 1 seconds?

Re: Would You Prefer To Be Shot In The Head Or Sit? Check This Picture Out. by RoyalBlak007: 8:44am On Apr 03, 2017
♤get shot in the

♤head with? .....
Re: Would You Prefer To Be Shot In The Head Or Sit? Check This Picture Out. by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 03, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤get shot in the

♤head with? .....
Bullet from a gun.
Re: Would You Prefer To Be Shot In The Head Or Sit? Check This Picture Out. by Ajanacool(m): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2017
I'll sit cus there is little chance of survival than being shot in d head
Re: Would You Prefer To Be Shot In The Head Or Sit? Check This Picture Out. by truth12(m): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2017
Ajanacool:
I'll sit cus there is little chance of survival than being shot in d head

Ill rather get shot in the head.
Re: Would You Prefer To Be Shot In The Head Or Sit? Check This Picture Out. by Aremu01(m): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
I ll sit for two minutes self

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer To Be Shot In The Head Or Sit? Check This Picture Out. by truth12(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
shocked shocked

Aremu01:
Re: Would You Prefer To Be Shot In The Head Or Sit? Check This Picture Out. by meobizy(f): 4:05am On Oct 18, 2018
That chair will tear any piece of flesh you possess and puncture any organs within your body.
The look alone frightens me.
Re: Would You Prefer To Be Shot In The Head Or Sit? Check This Picture Out. by Jacqueline22(f): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2018
Sit on the floor
That another option grin grin
Re: Would You Prefer To Be Shot In The Head Or Sit? Check This Picture Out. by neolboy(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2018
If i sit on this for a minute i might bleed to death i rather prefer being shot in the head, it is faster and painless
Re: Would You Prefer To Be Shot In The Head Or Sit? Check This Picture Out. by MrAnele(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2018
Aremu01:
You will bleed to death bro
Re: Would You Prefer To Be Shot In The Head Or Sit? Check This Picture Out. by OlumoRock07(m): 9:36am On Oct 18, 2018
Godforbid both,no dey use dis kain tin play joor

Re: Would You Prefer To Be Shot In The Head Or Sit? Check This Picture Out. by Aremu01(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2018
MrAnele:

You will bleed to death bro
Not necessarily to death

(1) (Reply)

Our President Is Back-The Tyrant -Bettagist.com:Nigerian Movies Nollywood / You Have Pathetic Boobs” — Fan Tell Uriel, She Responds! / Kylie Jenner And BFF Jordyn Woods Flaunts B00bs In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.