Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) (36323 Views)

Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) / I Had To Kill Him Because He Recognized Me - Kidnap Suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by dre11(m): 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
*Admits paying off victims to avoid jail

Kunle Falayi

For 11 years, Emmanuel Nwobilo AKA Ukunwayin, a native of Umuwankwo area of Abia State , allegedly operated criminal activities of kidnapping, scam and rape.

By his own admission, each time he was caught by the police, the case never got to court as he always found ways of getting himself off the hook.

But when he landed in the net of the Special Anti- Robbery Squad of the Abia State Police Command recently, he was made to chronicle his crime activities on camera.

In a video posted online by an operative of the SARS in the state, Nwobilo, explained that since 2006 when he had been actively involved in crime , he had raped up to seven women.

He said, “I was taught by Emmanuel Sunji , my cousin. He taught me the kidnapping business and how to defraud people. I work together with ‘ Foreigner’ who is also a member of my gang. ”

The police said the young man he identified by the alias, Foreigner, is on the run . According to Nwobilo’s statement, while he raped some of their victims, Foreigner apparently dipped his fingers in their private parts.

Saturday PUNCH learnt that Nwobilo’ s gang operate by using tricycle riders to lure their victims.

According to him, every day, he gave N1,500 to each rider to fuel their tricycles and they use this to kidnap their victims or in some cases, use them to transport victims they intend to defraud.

He said his gang made each scam victim swear an oath of secrecy about their encounter

But some of the victims usually summoned the courage to report to the police.

He said , “ I know that the police had been looking for me . I had been arrested many times in the past. But I usually settled the complainants.

“ I have never been charged to court . I was once detained at the State Criminal Investigation Department in Umuahia on a case of a woman I defrauded of N 50, 000. I also raped the woman.

But when I was arrested, I begged for the case to be settled out of court and compensated the woman with N 100, 000. The case was closed and I was not charged to court . ”

Nwobilo’ s recent arrest is a result of defrauding another victim of N 800, 000, which he has also confessed to .

Asked what he intended to do now that he had been recaptured by SARS on allegations of kidnapping, rape and advance fee fraud , Nwobilo explained that he was willing to pay back any of his victims who showed up.

Few months ago , Saturday PUNCH learnt that Nwobilo and his gang defrauded an unidentified woman of $10, 000 ( over N 3m ).

He was arrested alongside the individual said to be the leader of the gang. Nwobilo identified the man by the alias , ‘ Double ’.

He said, “ Double, who is our gang leader, got N1.7m out of the $10, 000, while I got N840,000. Another member of our gang, Chidi, got N600,000.

“ After we were arrested by the police, we were able to pay the woman back and we were cleared. The police did not charge us to court . ”
Nwobilo said he intended to pay back the N 800, 000, he was accused of obtaining from his latest victim fraudulently.

“ I can pay N400,000 now and the balance later. I don’ t want to go to court , this is why I am pleading to be allowed to settle the case . If while I am in custody, any of the past victims come , I can settle them too , ” he said.

The spokesperson for the Abia State Police Command was unreachable as of the time of filing this report.

http://punchng.com/i-have-raped-up-to-seven-women-kidnap-fraud-suspect-•admits-paying-off-victims-to-avoid-jail/

1 Like

Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by madridguy(m): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Send him to maximum inbox.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by PenisCaP: 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
while he raped some of their victims, Foreigner apparently dipped his fingers in their private parts.

Why is he behaving like a bloody CONEHEAD. undecided
Abeg check his DNA.. he must have some trace of CONNIE BLOOD in him..
repatriate him back to rusty-roof-zone asap!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by INTROVERT(f): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
angry
Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by Homeboiy: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
NCAN
pls abort mission
thank u

8 Likes

Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Another criminal?

Lukat his nipuz grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by idbami2(m): 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ah. See him korokoro eyes. Odaran.
Make dem put am fr Sona.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by martineverest(m): 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
what do men enjoy in raping women?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by Tjohnnay: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Choi

Bet why?
Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by yomi007k(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hmmm....has been caught repeately but always bribed his way out...dts wat causes jungle justice.( im not supporting it tho )

2 Likes

Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by Fogman(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Crime does not pay
Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by Dannidom(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Man united drew bou so I have nufin to say

Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by Pearly255(f): 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
God punish Satan!! Hell fire is waiting for you..
Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by Fizzbizzie(m): 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
Flatinoooooos !!

12 Likes

Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by pennytrate: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
● ● ● ● ●
Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by lolexzy: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
Abort ke, the missile is locked on

Na them grin grin angry

4 Likes

Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by yomi007k(m): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pearly255:
God punish Satan

Amen. Fine boss madam..hehe
Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by ekpesa(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
police and settlement, the officially accepted corruption pack in Nigeria.
Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
IPOB are criminal grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by chinex276(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Fizzbizzie:
Flatinoooooos !!

AFONJA!!

4 Likes

Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by sotall(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nairaland E-warriors and tribal warlords......food don ready

2 Likes

Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by castrokins(m): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Dude, We Do Not Want Your Out Of Court Settlement. This Case Has To Be Thrashed Once And For All And Have You Done With. You Can't Be Allowed Back Into The Society Where Sane People Live.

Una See The Kind Security Agents We Have In This Country? How Can You Let A Criminal Who Raped Someone's Mother Off The Hook By Mere Asking?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by chibabe259(f): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Useless dick
Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by femolii: 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Osu him self
Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by PenisCaP: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
martineverest:
what do men enjoy in raping women?

I dnt know bro.. it beats my thinking
Cox therz nothin as sweet as wen she willingly lipsrsealed am herself... n u will be lost in paradise tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic) by Pavore9: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
"By his own admission, each time he was caught by the police, the case never got to court as he always found ways of getting himself off the hook"........ Reason why jungle justice persists. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faces Of Kidnappers Who Killed Dangote's Employee / Gunmen Kill Councillor, Boutique Owner, Sales Girl And Customer In Sapele (Pix) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.