Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Review Of Popular Atheists: Does Atheism Teach Morals? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Review Of Popular Atheists: Does Atheism Teach Morals? (4251 Views)

Supposed Picture Of Popular Comedian Pulling Down Lady's Pants Stirs Controversy / DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Review Of Popular Atheists: Does Atheism Teach Morals? by enshy: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Let me save you from further embarrassing yourself

A theist is a person that believes in God.

An atheist is a person that doesn't believe in God.

An agnostic is a person who is unsure of whether there is a God or not.

An agnostic theist is a person who believes in God, but isn't sure. Likewise an agnostic atheist doesn't believe in God, but isn't sure.

A deist believes in God but also believes that God doesn't interfere with the universe.

A pantheist believes the universe is God.

A misotheist/anti-theist is a person who is against theists and hates theists.

A panentheist is a person who believes the universe is a part of God, for example God exists remotely as a spirit and the universe is God's physical body.

Bases on the following, you are a theist. Why? You believe God exists.

Theism can be broken down further

Monotheism: Belief in only one God. Examples of monotheistic religions include Christianity, Islam, Judaism, etc.

Polytheism: Belief in more than one God. Examples of Polytheistic religions include African traditional religions, Ancient Egyptian religions, etc.

Please stop embarrassing yourself. Its no longer fun to watch. If you have ever laughed at Patience Jonathan before, that was exactly how you sounded and you were still arguing on top of it.
Young man, theist is semantics, Im spiritual.
You are the embarassment!
You dont tell me who I am, I know so sit still and dont stress.
I dont need your boring lectures..I am Jesus disciple...Thats who I am.
Not by profession, by lifestyle and xter

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Muslims Give Offerings\tithe In Mosque? / Understanding The Facts And Truth About Hellfire. / Bill Gates Regrets Promoting Covid-19 Vaccine. Calls For Its Withdrawal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.