Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job (1886 Views)

"Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by id911(m): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2017
His Excellency, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a tested bridge-builder

He has friends all over the country and trusted across ethnic and religious divides

He's detribalized, not an ethnic and religious bigot. He believes on merit and seriously frowns at nepotism of any kind

He's an astute businessman; a successful entrepreneur. He has created and still creating thousands of jobs for Nigerians. He constantly empowers men and women to generate wealth and improve their conditions.

He's a disciple of restructuring and devolutions of powers

He's charismatic

He's enlightened, well exposed and focused

He's visionary, has foresight, understands the problems of the country and has solutions and timelines to tackle them

He's a lover of education and will hugely invest in training and education of our people

Abuse of power, lawlessness and impunity will be curtailed

Propaganda and lies will never be part of his government

Atiku is an excellent product that will better the lives of Nigerians. The youths and business minded people of this country who want our country to run like a business will queue behind Atiku to restore lost Jobs and bring unity to our country.

HOPE & RESTORATION 2019
Atiku, the hope of the common man

6 Likes

Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by id911(m): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2017
They say he's corrupt but can't proof it

Atikulate2019...Loading

4 Likes

Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by Settingz321(m): 10:06am On Oct 24, 2017
Only a celebrated fool would accept this
Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by id911(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2017
Settingz321:

We will put our country in competent hands in 2019

4 Likes

Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2017
Settingz321:
He's better than that old thing called jubril

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by Settingz321(m): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2017
id911:

We will put our country in competent hands in 2019

And atiku ur definition of competent hands?
Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by id911(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2017
Settingz321:

And atiku ur definition of competent hands?
He's a million miles better than what we have at the moment

3 Likes

Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by Settingz321(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

He's better than that old thing called jubril

Why do nigerian keep shortlisting thieves self? Is it that we've run out of credible people or what......
Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by Settingz321(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2017
id911:

He's a million miles better than what we have at the moment

The same words the same orientation given to us during Buhari campaign

I weep for this country
Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by swagagolic01(m): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2017
ATIKULATE 2019.. no stopping us

4 Likes

Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by id911(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2017
Settingz321:

The same words the same orientation given to us during Buhari campaign

I weep for this country

From his antecedents, Buhari was and would forever be a bad product. He is tribalistic, does not take into consideration the diverse nature of our country and his bigotry is unquantifiable. He is an economic illiterate; ethnically and religiously intolerable.

Atiku is different...

2019 Loading...

4 Likes

Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2017
Nigerians deserve where they are!

Nigerians are fools. Look at our youths? Ontop how much?

God bless me so that I can leave this people and this place to a place where I can see Human beings that reason well. God please bless me..I cannot continue with this country...a country of fools and idiots!!

2 Likes

Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by Settingz321(m): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2017
id911:

From his antecedent, Buhari was and would forever be a bad product. He is tribalistic, does not take into consideration the diverse nature of our country and his bigotry is unquantifiable. He is an economic illiterate; ethnically and religiously intolerable.

Atiku is different...

2019 Loading...

Show me a post of you that point against Buhari as a presidential candidate 2yrs ago and I will be convinced u know what u r saying if not keep quiet
Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by id911(m): 11:05am On Oct 24, 2017
Settingz321:

Show me a post of you that point against Buhari as a presidential candidate 2yrs ago and I will be convinced u know what u r saying if not keep quiet

You must be a kid then for you not to be aware of his antecedent...So I can't help you

2019 Loading...

3 Likes

Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by Horlufemi(m): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2017
id911:

From his antecedent, Buhari was and would forever be a bad product. He is tribalistic, does not take into consideration the diverse nature of our country and his bigotry is unquantifiable. He is an economic illiterate; ethnically and religiously intolerable.

Atiku is different...

2019 Loading...

As long as Obasanjo is alive Atiku will never smell presidency. Obasanjo really tried for this country. He said God will not forgive him is he allows Atiku become president with what he knows.
Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by Settingz321(m): 11:12am On Oct 24, 2017
id911:

You must be a kid then for you not to be aware of his antecedent...So I can't help you

2019 Loading...
Old man I know about all Buhari antecedent, am only asking you personally at what point were you against Buhari during his campaign, or u just realise all the antecedent now........ So atiku doesn't have the corrupt part? Continue celebrating hypocrisy
Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 24, 2017
Obasanjo death is loading oh.. lipsrsealed too bad.

"over his death..Atiku presidency"

hahahahahah.. so sad.. one have to give way..for another to live.

adieu in advance..

th power of life and death is in the tongue..

Pray Atiku presidency..might help sanitise our political space.

till then.. sun will rise..

freedom is near.

1 Like

Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by id911(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2017
Settingz321:

Old man I know about all Buhari antecedent, am only asking you personally at what point were you against Buhari during his campaign, or u just realise all the antecedent now........ So atiku doesn't have the corrupt part? Continue celebrating hypocrisy

I'm not an old man bro... I have always been against him since he ventured into politics in 2002/2003, so I don't have to personally proof that to you
Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by Settingz321(m): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
id911:

I'm not an old man bro... I have always been against him since he ventured into politics in 2002/2003, so I don't have to personally proof that to you

Then speak for urself
Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by id911(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Settingz321:

Then speak for urself

I don't speak for you bro... I speak for the majority of Nigerian youths and deprived ones who are earnestly seeking a change in their present conditions
Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by Basic123: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
This is the new poster boy of yIGBO people slavery to the north started by nnamdi azikwe grin
Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by NigerDeltan(m): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Anything but buhari
Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by tekknow727: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Please how I get the contact for the Atiku campaign organization ?pls a good fellow should help me out.thanks
Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by Ahamefuna0001(m): 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
Am beginning to love this Atiku.

God help him!

Anything but Buhari!!
Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by Settingz321(m): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
id911:

I don't speak for you bro... I speak for the majority of Nigerian youths and deprived ones who are earnestly seeking a change in their present conditions

U nailed urself
And u think thousands of Nigerians would think that change is coming from that was vice president for 8 yrs and nothing to show for it? Pls at least of u r gonna be a dumbass be a celebrated one
Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by id911(m): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Settingz321:

U nailed urself
And u think thousands of Nigerians would think that change is coming from that was vice president for 8 yrs and nothing to show for it? Pls at least of u r gonna be a dumbass be a celebrated one

You're more than a dumbass here if you fail to enumerate the constitutional responsibilities of a Vice President aside delegated functions by his principal
Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by Settingz321(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
id911:

You're more than a dumbass here if you fail to enumerate the constitutional responsibilities of a Vice President aside delegated functions by his principal

But his bank account can get more fat more than his so called delegated post.......... Look man the more type the more u made me want to hate ur opinion
Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by id911(m): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Settingz321:

But his bank account can get more fat more than his so called delegated post.......... Look man the more type the more u made me want to hate ur opinion

Go school u no gree go...
Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by Settingz321(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
id911:

Go school u no gree go...
How as school got to do with my franchise here?

U sounded like someone that has been given brown envelope
Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by id911(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
Settingz321:

How as school got to do with my franchise here?

U sounded like someone that has been given brown envelope

No bro.. We are doing it out of love for our country to put her on the right path, and ultimately accelerate the stunted growth and development we are currently witnessing
Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by Settingz321(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
id911:

No bro.. We are doing it out of love for our country to put it on the right path, and accelerate the stunted growth and development we are currently witnessing

Then find the right candidate not atiku he doesn't meet any of the requirements u stated or u stand for...... Pls don't politicize everything in this country
Re: Hope & Restoration 2019: Why Atiku Is The Best Man For The Job by id911(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
Settingz321:

Then find the right candidate not atiku he doesn't meet any of the requirements u stated or u stand for...... Pls don't politicize everything in this country

Noted Sir! We will access every candidate on it merit depending on who shows interest. For now among those tauted as contenders, Atiku is miles ahead

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? / Buhari Fulfils Promise Made In 2015 To Aba , Ariaria Market Entrepreneurs. / Video That Shows The Level Of Apathy In The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.