Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba (1875 Views)

Army Arrests Two Boko Haram Informants (Photos) / Police Arrests Biafra Newspaper Publisher, Nine Others Over Sedition / Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by jj120: 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
Soldiers from Ngwa High School Forward Operation Base, Aba, Abia State, have again manhandled sales representatives of ThisDay and Authority Newspapers and arrested two vendors, including a 64-year-old female vendor, popularly called Jecima.

Trouble was said to have started on Monday when the soldiers in two Hilux vans stormed the newspapers distribution point located on St. Michael’s road in a commando-style and ordered everyone, including those buying newspapers and magazines to lie down on bare floor.

An eyewitness told Southern City News that having complied without hesitation, the soldiers, who said they were looking for sellers of what they termed “Biafra Newspapers”, ordered the people sitting on the floor to identify themselves.

http://mystatenews.com/soldiers-arrests-two-vendors-in-search-of-biafra-newspaper/

Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by Obascoetubi: 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
those flat heads won't listen
Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
"Commando style" God bless that reporter! grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by Huddler: 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Transfer them to Borno, shameless cowards.

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by Iamwrath: 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
Long overdue that propaganda Biafraudian paper should be shutdown

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Seriously, this is not the right way to deal with a region trying to secede from a country. HOw will you arrest vendors just because you are trying to install discipline.

It's better to go to the station of those people producing these papers instead of arresting vendors.

Mtcheeww

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by PenisCaP: 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
I regret being part of this country..
No law

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by annnikky(f): 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
Are they scared of Biafra?

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by ZombieKilla: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
Obascoetubi:
those flat heads won't listen
Scratch face
Wetin concern u on top Biafra matter
Abeg go chop ur amala jare

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by ZombieKilla: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
annnikky:
Are they scared of Biafra?
Yes they are
Without biafrans they are all useless

Can somebody prove me wrong ,
Nobody can

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by mich24(m): 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
The fear of Biafra, confront them with fire arms and see them running like tomorrow no dey. Useless people

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by annnikky(f): 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZombieKilla:

Yes they are
Without biafrans they are all useless

Can somebody prove me wrong ,
Nobody can
They're really scared cos if not, they wont be searching for them with all their strenght undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by saintikechi(m): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
wetin newspaper do dem?
Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by paramakina202: 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
Kanu called them Savages and some people said he get bad mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by nku5: 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
What a lawless country. Shioor. After somebody will say Osinbajo is better than Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by Abdhul(m): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
TYPING
Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by ZombieKilla: 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
annnikky:

They're really scared cos if not, they wont be searching for them with all their strenght undecided
Truth cannot only be found on the pages of newspapers.....it's like sunlight
It might be dark now but sun cometh in the morning cool

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by Abdhul(m): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Look at them insulting our gallant men, you expect a soldier that swore to protect his country to fold his arms and watch mumu people disturbe our peace fvck you i don't care if i get ban, biafra will never ever come to pass bunch of foolish people dugs . . . if you really believe that biafra will come to exist then you have no right to call our president a vegetable. . . just so fvcken dumb. . .
Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by evilapc: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Abdhul:
Look at them insulting our gallant men, you expect a soldier that swore to protect his country to fold his arms and watch mumu people disturbe our peace fvck you i don't care if i get ban, biafra will never ever come to pass bunch of foolish people dugs . . . if you really believe that biafra will come to exist then you have no right to call our president a vegetable. . . just so fvcken dumb. . .
You are simply the dumb one here. ...the people do not want you, yet you are dieing to be with be them... aren't you man enough to survive on your own?... must you live with biafrans?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by annnikky(f): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZombieKilla:

Truth cannot only be found on the pages of newspapers.....it's like sunlight
It might be dark now but sun cometh in the morning cool
Yes oo grin
Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by Abdhul(m): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
evilapc:

You are simply the dumb one here. ...the people do not want you, yet you are dieing to be with be them... aren't you man enough to survive on your own?... must you live with biafrans?
i won't argue with a lost soul but mark my words biafra will never exist its a fraud and only fools will fall for it
Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by Adiola(f): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Abdhul:
i won't argue with a lost soul but mark my words biafra will never exist its a fraud and only fools will fall for it
all these jihadist if you near aba u go turn ice water continue ranting online ....Nigerian army are really forcing these guys to pick up arms
Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by ZombieKilla: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
annnikky:

Yes oo grin
You still dey follow my rival abi wink
Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
jj120:
Soldiers from Ngwa High School Forward Operation Base, Aba, Abia State, have again manhandled sales representatives of ThisDay and Authority Newspapers and arrested two vendors, including a 64-year-old female vendor, popularly called Jecima.

Trouble was said to have started on Monday when the soldiers in two Hilux vans stormed the newspapers distribution point located on St. Michael’s road in a commando-style and ordered everyone, including those buying newspapers and magazines to lie down on bare floor.

An eyewitness told Southern City News that having complied without hesitation, the soldiers, who said they were looking for sellers of what they termed “Biafra Newspapers”, ordered the people sitting on the floor to identify themselves.

http://mystatenews.com/soldiers-arrests-two-vendors-in-search-of-biafra-newspaper/
This newspapers are full of lies and must be ignored

Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by ZombieKilla: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
Abdhul:
I think we should be very careful about the things we say.... Nobody cares about ur arewa, Biafra shouldn't be any of ur concern..
Mind ur business
Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by Abdhul(m): 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZombieKilla:

I think we should be very careful about the things we say.... Nobody cares about ur arewa, Biafra shouldn't be any of ur concern..
Mind ur business
I am not a jihadist and just so you know i'm a christian and believe in one nigeria
Adiola:
all these jihadist if you near aba u go turn ice water continue ranting online ....Nigerian army are really forcing these guys to pick up arms
Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by ZombieKilla: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

This newspapers are full of lies and must be ignored
I have chosen not to ignore it
How does that concern u or ur generation
Abeg go chop ur amala and ewedu
It's getting late
Bye
Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by ZombieKilla: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
Abdhul:
I am not a jihadist and just so you know i'm a christian and believe in one nigeria
Your religion is ur private affair
It concerns me not
u believe in one Nigeria
It's quite a shame
I think it's one thing that has made us useless and lazy... It has brought us recession

One Nigeria means oil
Check ur dictionary when in doubt
Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by Dedetwo(m): 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
I had wished to command a battalion against these jackasses. What form of jokers will dress in fatigue and armed with AK-47s in search of a newspaper vendor?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by Adiola(f): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
Abdhul:
will you force your believe on someone am I not entitled to what I want ? you believe in one Nigeria and I don't so?
Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by annnikky(f): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZombieKilla:

You still dey follow my rival abi wink
Who's that abeg?
Re: Soldiers Attacks, Arrests Two Vendors In Search Of Biafra Newspaper In Aba by ibroh22(m): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
the land of the rising sun my foot,they keep soiling Nigeria name both home and abroad u.seless cone headed people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Rochas Okorocha Receives Sen. Bola Tinubu in Owerri, Imo State (pics) / What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) / Sit At Home: Markets, Schools, Banks Opened In Abia Despite Ipob’s Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.