Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) (1874 Views)

Yahaya Bello Visits Tinubu, Does The 4+4 Sign With Him (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos / Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by Ishilove: 8:58pm On May 04, 2018
What in God's name was Buhari signing? I have never seenTrump this happy, especially with visiting African leaders.

Who knows, Buhari may have been signing away part of our national heritage without knowing, hence the positively insidious look of satisfaction on DT's smiling visage.

DT could be saying in his heart, "I got the shithole by the balls!!"

Just saying, not hating.

1 Like

Re: What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by ideology(m): 9:01pm On May 04, 2018
Ishilove:
What in God's name was Buhari signing? I have nevet seenTrump this happy, especially with visiting African leaders.

Who knows, Buhari may have been signing away part of our heritage without knowing, hence the positively insidious look of satisfaction on DT's smiling visage.

Just saying, not hating.
are you just waking up my love. This happened some days ago and can't be reversed oo

1 Like

Re: What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by kurt09(m): 9:05pm On May 04, 2018
Ishilove:
What in God's name was Buhari signing? I have nevet seenTrump this happy, especially with visiting African leaders.

Who knows, Buhari may have been signing away part of our heritage without knowing, hence the positively insidious look of satisfaction on DT's smiling visage.

Just saying, not hating.
Hate Speech. Mynd44 delete this thread. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by fiizznation: 9:05pm On May 04, 2018
Why don't you forward your silly question to the twitter/facebook account(s) of the presidency? Smh!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by christejames(m): 9:06pm On May 04, 2018
I think he just offered the future of the nation to America. I bet he didn't read the content before signing the dotted line of the document.

#B2D 2019.
Re: What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by iamharkinwaley: 9:12pm On May 04, 2018
Something wey don happen days ago, na im this one dey ask.....SMH

2 Likes

Re: What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by afongha3: 9:15pm On May 04, 2018
seriously I actually thought it was photoshopped.

hmmm
Re: What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by Ishilove: 9:19pm On May 04, 2018
ideology:
are you just waking up my love. This happened some days ago and can't be reversed oo
My darling, I've been too busy these past days to take more than a cursory glance at the front page. This picture alarmed me.

Judging by DT's antecedents, this smile is NOT good for us cheesy
Re: What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by maclatunji: 9:26pm On May 04, 2018
Ishilove:
What in God's name was Buhari signing? I have never seenTrump this happy, especially with visiting African leaders.

Who knows, Buhari may have been signing away part of our national heritage without knowing, hence the positively insidious look of satisfaction on DT's smiling visage.

Just saying, not hating.

Okay, he signed an agreement that America can cut Nigeria out of the map of Africa? What are you going to do about it?

1 Like

Re: What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by ideology(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2018
Ishilove:

My darling, I've been too busy these past days to take more than a cursory glance at the front page. This picture alarmed me.

Judging by DT's antecedents, this smile is NOT good for us cheesy

Lol, I understand bubu no de read...
He can sell Nigeria

That's why I can boldly say corruption is deeper under bubu

Bubu even told interviewers that he receives commands now.

Just tell him sign here...
You don hammer ooo
Re: What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by docadams: 9:50pm On May 04, 2018
Ishilove:

Just saying, not hating.

With all your long years in Nairaland, during which you were even made a moderator, it appears all was a waste.The first thing a VIP does in such circunstance is sign the visitors register. Just so you don't argue with yourself, see below:

Trump grins as Buhari signs White House register

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-trump-welcomes-buhari-to-white-house

http://www.punchng.com/nigerians-react-as-buhari-signs-white-house-register/

2 Likes

Re: What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by seunmsg(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2018
ideology:

He can sell Nigeria

You don hammer ooo

I really don't understand the simplistic mindset of some of you. Do you guys think governance is child's play? You think the president of a country will just travel to another country and sign just any document that is brought before him?

Bilateral agreement on any issue is a product of intense negotiations by the countries involved. Diplomats, technocrats, top business men, civil servants, ministers etc all go through the proposal clause by clause before an agreement is reached.

Signing of any agreement by presidents is merely ceremonial as the people I mentioned above have done the major work. Some of you really need to learn how government works before expressing ignorant opinions and asking very silly questions online.

4 Likes

Re: What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by Ishilove: 10:26pm On May 04, 2018
maclatunji:

Okay, he signed an agreement that America can cut Nigeria out of the map of Africa? What are you going to do about it?
What will I do about it?

I will migrate to Kenya angry
Re: What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by naptu2: 12:13am On May 05, 2018
Ishilove:

Just saying, not hating.

That's the way Trump usually looks at signing ceremonies (usually followed by adjectives like greatest, best, beautiful, biggest, etc). There's really nothing special about it.

Besides, Buhari was merely signing the White House register. http://www.punchng.com/nigerians-react-as-buhari-signs-white-house-register/

Re: What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by AZeD1(m): 12:33am On May 05, 2018
naptu2:

That's the way Trump usually looks at signing ceremonies (usually followed by adjectives like greatest, best, beautiful, biggest, etc). There's really nothing special about it.
That's the only thing he likes when it comes to papers, you know he hates reading.
Re: What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by Blackfire(m): 5:21am On May 05, 2018
Maybe our president just signed half of nigeria to US to be repackaged and sold to vietnam....

Just wait for the news in the early morning news....
Re: What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by Ishilove: 7:32am On May 05, 2018
naptu2:

Besides, Buhari was merely signing the White House register. http://www.punchng.com/nigerians-react-as-buhari-signs-white-house-register/
Phew! That's a relief cheesy
Re: What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by Nobody: 7:34am On May 05, 2018
ideology:

He can sell Nigeria

You don hammer ooo
Faints. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by ideology(m): 7:41am On May 05, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Faints. cheesy

I de lie
Re: What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by Ishilove: 7:47am On May 05, 2018
ideology:

I de lie
That's why I fear when I see am dey sign something, DT come dey shine teeth like hyena, like person wey don hammer.
Re: What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by SIRmanjar(m): 8:00am On May 05, 2018
Am so sure that the durllard don't know what he signed..He just wanted to sign something so he can brag back home that he had a successful outing.
Re: What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by naptu2: 11:16am On May 09, 2018

Re: What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by dfrost: 11:23am On May 09, 2018
grin cheesy smiley

Tolu sef wan kill me with his comments. "Visitor's register"? cheesy grin
Re: What Agreement Did Buhari Sign With Donald Trump? (pic) by naptu2: 11:32am On May 09, 2018
dfrost:
grin cheesy smiley

Tolu sef wan kill me with his comments. "Visitor's register"? cheesy grin

naptu2:

(1) (Reply)

Sit At Home: Markets, Schools, Banks Opened In Abia Despite Ipob’s Directive / Fayose: Can Somebody Please Correct Him? / Response To Ghana's President Nana Akufo-addo Disparagement Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.