Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) (82981 Views)

Top 10 Disturbing Facts About Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Vhibabs(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZombieKilla:
Buhari why?

you should write on a sheet of paper and think over it before posting or replying on social media
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by ZombieKilla: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
FemiLastBorn:
You think Ur 4ni.... Okponu. Na That zombie Go Killl u
Ode
You think you are alive
Lol
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Raintaker(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
But y is it called a laptop? If wr can't place on our laps.
Thank God for my life, so na like that I fit go during my service year.
Cos I did worse with my laptop than he did
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
drdanny:

That's a severe electrocution burn. He died from electrocution. That's an entry burn.

Have you forgotten that the Laptop all the way from the charging converter to the laptop runs and stores on DC charge ..and the article clearly said it exploded ..well like I said there is more to the story but I saw signs of necrosis on the wound
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by abbey621(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
What is the make and model of the laptop? If a laptop explodes it would scatter everywhere, the centralized location of the burn shows that this is not an explosion. Furthermore, how do you sleep and place laptop on your lap? If the laptop was small and lightweight perhaps but if that is the case most of these lightweight laptops are equipped with a fail safe mechanism that shuts the computer down when the temperature is above 100F or higher current of over 260V. I'm willing to bet there was some type of external agent that got into the laptop causing a reaction!

3 Likes

Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Spazwik: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
You said it all ...
imstillnovice:
When your time don reach, anything can kill..
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZombieKilla:
Buhari why?
Wetin Buhari do Leave the poor man to face his health
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Raintaker:
But y is it called a laptop? If wr can't place on our laps.
Thank God for my life, so na like that I fit go during my service year.
Cos I did worse with my laptop than he did
Thank God very well he trully save you
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
squarelead:
This is serious o, may we not be victim of untimely death in Jesus name.
That is not a prayer, there is nothin like untimely death.
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2017

Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
RIP Segun
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
TPAND:
This is a mystery. A technical audit and investigation should be carried out to ascertain the conditions that could make a laptop explode. Because i wont lie to you, we are all endangered if this reoccurs again.

His parents should sue the Laptop manufacturer.

Such a sad end. May His soul find perfect peace
it is happening everywhere
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Vicolan: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
annnikky:
Lolz.. To know if it's your type baa?
Chai.. May his soul rest in peace cry

Pls na true...Bcz u always talked about taraba ooo .You serving there?
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by feyilag(f): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Cutehector:
My mum has been warning me of this yet I won't listen...
as in ehn,everyone keeps warning me.i use my laptop to charge my phone most times and then sometimes i plug it overnight in case PHCN brings light embarassed
Cutehector:
My mum has been warning me of this yet I won't listen...
as in ehn,everyone keeps warning me.i use my laptop to charge my phone most times and then sometimes i plug it overnight in case PHCN brings light
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
RIP... Hmmn,the school he went now is a watse
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Cutehector(m): 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
feyilag:
as in ehn,everyone keeps warning me.i use my laptop to charge my phone most times and then sometimes i plug it overnight in case PHCN brings light embarassedas in ehn,everyone keeps warning me.i use my laptop to charge my phone most times and then sometimes i plug it overnight in case PHCN brings light
u have now seen the consequences... Go and sin no more
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by annnikky(f): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
Vicolan:

Pls na true...Bcz u always talked about taraba ooo .You serving there?
Hahahahaha.. Vicolan y r u making me like this? Hope am save?
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by pembisco(m): 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
Senorprinz:

you probably didnt read the part where they said he burnt to death, how do you treat a dead person?

tho, the pics contradict the story sha.
The story get k leg

1 Like

Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by annnikky(f): 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
obinna58:

I tell u

We need name to be extra careful
Yea especially wen electric is involve sad
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by ldpele(m): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
As I read some post, na em I quickly remove my own from DC as i still dey use am. Besides, e don full.
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by uzoormah(m): 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Village Missiles!
your village na d headquarters lol
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Antina(f): 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
Laptop explodes......mystery
RIP to the guy
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Village Missiles!

what an hyperactive imagination
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Colynx(m): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
Rich4god:
There is something more to this story than what is been reported... Judging from the wounds visible only on his leg, the heat and pain could have woken him up.... Except if he was electrocuted, I still can't see how the laptop killed him.

Thank You for making sense. Like Trump will say "Fake News"
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
TPAND:
This is a mystery. A technical audit and investigation should be carried out to ascertain the conditions that could make a laptop explode. Because i wont lie to you, we are all endangered if this reoccurs again.

His parents should sue the Laptop manufacturer.

Such a sad end. May His soul find perfect peace

Why should manufacturer be sued? The question should be what did he do with the laptop that caused the explosion.
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by RaptorX: 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
This story looks like something cooked up from the fertile imagination of a hungry blogger, the person lying on that bed does not look dead and the wounds does not look like something you get from an explosion. The picture does not correlate with the story.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Riddler32: 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Village Missiles!

This is no Village Missiles oh. A few things could have caused this. First of all, the working condition, in terms of the temperature in the room and charging. Secondly, a short circuit could have to the burnt and electric shock to the body.
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by oteikwu16(m): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
End time laptop...God help us.
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by otokx(m): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Find it hard to believe.
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Snowstorm: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
This could also be caused by Blocked air vents from the laptop. The laptop could heat up and Explode especially if the room temperature is hot..
Heat build up in every laptop is a problem. With current laptops being built with Duo, Triple and Quad core processors, they should not be called “laptops” anymore. For they are too hot for using on your LAPS..
That's why using them on beds,carpeting or couch is a bad idea.

Elevate / Ventilate Bottom Of Laptop For Air Flow..
Stay safe guys.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by TPAND(f): 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
yinkakani:

I don't understand, sue the manufacturer for the guy's carelessness?? Blame the manufacturer for his foolishness??. I'm sorry, but rip to him.

How is he careless. this thing is called a laptop for crying out loud. It is designed to be placed on the laps. Hmmmmm... how smart is your quote.
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by iukpe: 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
When you place a laptop on ur lap you can actually block the air vents for the cooling fan causing the laptop to overheat and parts may malfunction like the charging system causing overcharging and the battery may explode. However a foreinsic analysis of the laptop remains will reveal the cause of the explosion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Sell Perfectly Working Fairly Used Laptop's screen, hard drive, ram etc here / New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account / How To Download From 4shared.com Without Log In or Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.