Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga (30379 Views)

Williams Uchemba Mocks Peter Okoye Over Chelsea Vs Man U / Tekno Pictured With Danfo Drivers After JOGODO Theft Saga / Seun Egbegbe Leaves For Malaysia After Phone Theft Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
The question be say she thief person dog pishur or not... living fake life everyday.. nothing wey any celeb go post wey me go believe again.. some go see person G-wagon for road wey dem pack jeje use am take pishur then we wey no knw hw far go d reason another thing like see balling... all na lie!!!!! Big Lie. Dem go hear word.... Idiota

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by Alasi20(m): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by SIRmanjar(m): 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
sinaj:
na ur hand I use do d tatafo
Go sleep jare..HATER
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by Cire80: 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
The kind of people defending oge sef. She bribe them? Though I don't give a fck about the saga
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
wtf?

did anyone hold a gun to the silly biatches head when she started forming big girl on twitter? abeg freeze stick to your beef with pastors. someladyinafricas humilation is well deserved. if i started flaunting those pictures of your watches and cars on instagram as mine you would come for me so fast we would hear the sonic boom.

the stoopid yeyebrity brought it on herself .

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by chuckjoshua(m): 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
sinaj:
she thief nkita pishure grin
Come lie give us say na her babies sad
Nigerians get time sha. Nkita ko, dog ni.
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by AngelicBeing: 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
sinaj:

grin grin tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by odimbannamdi(m): 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hustlerlomo:
The question be say she thief person dog pishur or not... living fake life everyday.. nothing wey any celeb go post wey me go believe again.. some go see person G-wagon for road wey dem pack jeje use am take pishur then we wey no knw hw far go d reason another thing like see balling... all na lie!!!!! Big Lie. Dem go hear word.... Idiota

Most times, the problem is not what they post, but what the members of the media (especially bloggers) deduce out of it. It could just be an harmless normal post/picture and bloggers would read another meaning into it, all in an effort to generate traffic.

The recent COZA pastor case is a typical example. He uploaded a pic he took while standing next to a bike that, according to him, belongs to a friend he hanged out with that evening. Next thing he knew, bloggers created a post with the tag "COZA Pastor acquires new bike". Before we knew it, it had gone viral! The poor pastor had to come clear the air.

The social media can misconstrue our most good-willed intentions, portraying it as ulterior. If only our celebrities can understand this. The social media is just watching their every move, waiting to make news out of them!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by chronique(m): 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
Freeze dey like do like mumu sometimes. Wetin concern us with pastor wey rob us, for this kind matter? If a full grown adult celebrity like Oge Okoye cannot use her sense to know that the result of that lame thing she did, could be disastrous; is it now our fault? Abeg, let her get whatever comes to her. Next time,she would use her brain well before pulling that kind of stunt.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by Coolgent(m): 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Oge my dear dont mind the haters, if na dog u want i go give u one but u do it style for me
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by odogwu2007(m): 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
dollyjoy:
Surprisingly, 97% of those currently castigating her, has at one point or the other lied over petty things cry
which one u Don lie about oya tell me grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by optional1(f): 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
Zabilon007:
have you been living under a rock oh....abi you were lost on that airtel island grin

was lost @ d airtel island oh jst saw light now..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by jixasi(m): 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by jixasi(m): 12:02am On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by joseph1832ng: 12:17am On Mar 05, 2017
Daddy Freeze, for this, you deserve to be shown the red card.
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by ehissi(m): 12:36am On Mar 05, 2017
Well what else can you expect, as far as freeze is concerned, she is not a Pastor so she doesn't deserve any form of bashing. In short, he is her Pastor that is why E kukuma pray for the gal to avoid story...... undecided

Nonsense and ingredients....... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by MuskElon: 12:41am On Mar 05, 2017
Seun Egbegbe crossed my mind immediately I saw the pic.

She'll live.
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by itsmeurLady(f): 12:52am On Mar 05, 2017
This Mr freeze ur own don too much oo, shey u dey find early death Every time pastors this pastors that, u be antichrist?? Whoever supports oge Okoye in this act shld check his/herself... how can a celebrity that has money to get anything she wants, still go ahead to pose with sumfin that she doesn't have That means she's not contented and even though she's not, does she hav to show it in public This is an insult to Nigerian celebs cs the people abroad might think "oh well, they are all the same" and to those of u living fake life, borrow pose here and there, stop it cs at the end it will bring Shame to u, Godliness with Contentment is great gain!!! Let's call a spade a spade,

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by notoriousbabe: 1:45am On Mar 05, 2017
Amen o. God will stop her from stealing oyinbo dogs
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by tonyblack10: 4:48am On Mar 05, 2017
Hahaha
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by femi4: 4:54am On Mar 05, 2017
dollyjoy:
Surprisingly, 97% of those currently castigating her, has at one point or the other lied over petty things cry
Speak for yourself....few of us still have integrity

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by femi4: 4:55am On Mar 05, 2017
itsmeurLady:
This Mr freeze ur own don too much oo, shey u dey find early death Every time pastors this pastors that, u be antichrist?? Whoever supports oge Okoye in this act shld check his/herself... how can a celebrity that has money to get anything she wants, still go ahead to pose with sumfin that she doesn't have That means she's not contented and even though she's not, does she hav to show it in public This is an insult to Nigerian celebs cs the people abroad might think "oh well, they are all the same" and to those of u living fake life, borrow pose here and there, stop it cs at the end it will bring Shame to u, Godliness with Contentment is great gain!!! Let's call a spade a spade,
Freez is obsessed with Nigerian Pastors....perhaps he see them in dreams.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by Chinagurum1995(m): 5:06am On Mar 05, 2017
Na Watin dey happen with Oge Okoye do.

Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by Ishilove: 5:08am On Mar 05, 2017
oyb:
wtf?

did anyone hold a gun to the silly biatches head when she started forming big girl on twitter? abeg freeze stick to your beef with pastors. someladyinafricas humilation is well deserved. if i started flaunting those pictures of your watches and cars on instagram as mine you would come for me so fast we would hear the sonic boom.

the stoopid yeyebrity brought it on herself .

I concur. She even had the temerity to do naming ceremony for the dogs.

She renamed them 'Timothy and Robbie' or something like that. Rotfl!!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by 46arcadez(m): 5:14am On Mar 05, 2017
sinaj:
I no come hear this one
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by Ishilove: 5:15am On Mar 05, 2017
Freeze should shove it abeg. He is very petty and hypocritical. When people come online to brag and lie about their things that done belong to them and they get busted afterwards, what usually happens is they get dragged for their pretence. Oge's case is being amplified because of her so-called 'celebrity' status.

Freeze should go to hell. No wonder his wife was beating him blue black.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by godquality: 5:21am On Mar 05, 2017
Politicians no do worse? Or the civil servant wey dem see over $9bil dollars for him house bu tell us say na gifts from friends una don judge am finish. Nigerians eh, the things that get direct impact on our lives we no go discuss na petty things we dey carry for head.
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by Vicolan: 6:13am On Mar 05, 2017
Freeze shut up jhoor. Always talking u b God. To Oge abegi mk dog don miss oooo u help me see am?
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 05, 2017
The day I go catch this Daddy Fridge abi na Deep Freezer for road eh! His mouth is just too loud and stinky angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 05, 2017
I never knew who freeze was I got to know him because of the unnecessary attention being given to him on Nairaland. Somebody call herself a "celebrity" and she is claiming what is not hers. And the sheep freeze is saying they should leave her alone. This guy go soon jam pastor wey go bury am.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by Rolandken(m): 6:57am On Mar 05, 2017
Smh. This freeze sef. Double standards.
Re: Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga by roeb1987(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2017
Theif will forever remain to be a thief. that's how they used to start, from dog to cow. Oge is not a thief but a light finger.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top / Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding / Charly Boy On ‘My Oga At The Top’ Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.