Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top (30357 Views)

Teni Shares Throwback Pix With Buba Marwa / Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest / "I'm Too Fine" - Teni Shares Cute Funny Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by Breakingfamous: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nigerian singer, Teni, shared video of cross-dresser and male barbie, Bobrisky rocking to her reigning song 'Billionaire'.

Bobrisky wore a crop top with an expensive hairstyle while showing dance moves.

Some claim that they saw Bobrisky wearing boxers, that the boxers showed while the dance was ongoing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3sgV5Ip4IX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/10/video-bobrisky-dances-to-tenis.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by Breakingfamous: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by Pmtvng: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bobrisky
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by Onyi22(f): 12:10am On Oct 17, 2019
Like play like play Bobrisky don become celebrity,

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by Hintona(f): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2019
She looks like Tacha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by Wealthierboy(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2019
Hintona:
She looks like Tacha
I thougth na your village people he resemble grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2019
Orisirisi something.....

Shim is not even a good dancer!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by mbahdi(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2019
Una problem
The paint on bombrisky face fit paint 4bed room flat with 2 selfcon

17 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by MrTrend(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2019
And so? sad
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by WalkerMichael(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2019
OFFTOPIC RANT

The same blessing I rushed out with seed of 30k, this pastor later reduced it to N500 for everyone to join undecided undecided

15 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by ableguy(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2019
What a news, my landlord refused to collect my house rent after reading this news. Op thank you for this wonderful news

1 Like

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by Vivonose: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2019
Shim looking brighter everyday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by SoftP(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2019
This post actually saved me from jumping off the bridge,
I showed it to my neighbors, their lives were saved
I circulated it to my community, the whole Umuada read it and a party was held to celebrate it,
I hope to celebrate a memorial service for it nxt year'

May Allah bless u@ Op

3 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2019
mbahdi:
Una problem
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by Evaromantik1(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2019
That boxers inside, na so sexy ladies dey do?
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by Burger01(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2019
shocked

Set of weird disorientated specimens.
While we're yet battling with same sex/gender perversion in the society.

These ones have taken the perversion further into trans sex/gender attraction.
The one who is a Tomboy attracting the other who is a Tranny.

Such confused-gender, biological disasters.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by Jaqenhghar: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2019
The man who looks like a woman dancing to the music of the woman who looks like a (very fat)man
[img]https://media1./images/ba4172cc14bbd1a3c2e98b4ac1a84c03/tenor.gif?itemid=12432901[/img]

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by Situation001(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2019
man sings woman dances what an irony

6 Likes

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by GEOANDSONS: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2019
grin
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by sylve11: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2019
E nor concern me. undecided cool
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by solmusdesigns: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2019
Job of a Social media influecer and promoter
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by one1prax(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2019
lmaoooo, what is happening?

get your website or blog for N12,000 only, see my signature for contact
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by kendrick93(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2019
B
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by Krexpah(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2019
Situation001:
man sings
woman dances
what an irony
I tire �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by Kpilo101: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2019
Bob face be like who dey chop kaka�
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2019
Na waoo.

His/her choice of life though.

Very funny.
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by Jabioro: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2019
His third leg will be dancing separately..Odabi ere spare..he like statue in my village.
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by WonderManly(m): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2019
Awon slay Risky!
Re: Teni Shares Video Of Bobrisky Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song In Crop Top by jesicajonna(m): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2019
More critics more money..thank God for social Media No Talent is a waste

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor, Alex-Osifo, At UNIMED Matriculation / Mr Eazi Reportedly Kicked Out,Permanently Banned From TerraKulture, He Explains / Daddy Freeze Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.