Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Acquire An International Passort - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Does It Cost To Acquire An International Passort (799 Views)

Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student / See How Much It Cost To Commute Around Lagos Using Ferries / Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Acquire An International Passort by Jossyroyal1: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pls guys how much will it cost to get an international passport and can i get it withing two working days at festac immigration office??
Response needed asap..
thanks

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Acquire An International Passort by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Yes u can..... its between 25- 28k. I did mine in abuja in november it was 25k

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Acquire An International Passort by Elkay3: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Summarize it to N25,000.
Though official price is N15,000. And you would have gotten it within 2 weeks, but at this time I so much doubt if you can.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Acquire An International Passort by decatalyst(m): 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Elkay3:
Summarize it to N25,000.
Though official price is N15,000. And you would have gotten it within 2 weeks, but at this time I so much doubt if you can.

Wrong estimate!

Official price is less than 20k presently. But those immigration officers will not collect less than 28k from you. A first timer price might increase. Thats because of one guarantor form like that. If you ready to drop extra 2k them go arrange am for you. Making like 30k

As for the time you get your passport...hmmm. You are supposed to get it less than 5days after capturing but let me tell you, I got mine almost 3months after capturing that's after I drop another #2,500 for the officer cuz he said passport booklet no dey and oga at the top go collect something when the land their office.

Its unpredictable. So better go apply before you need it badly or else, O.Y.O lo wa o
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Acquire An International Passort by Elkay3: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
decatalyst:

Wrong estimate!

Official price is less than 20k presently. But those immigration officers will not collect less than 28k from you. A first timer price might increase. Thats because of one guarantor form like that. If you ready to drop extra 2k them go arrange am for you. Making like 30k

As for the time you get your passport...hmmm. You are supposed to get it less than 5days after capturing but let me tell you, I got mine almost 3months after capturing that's after I drop another #2,500 for the officer cuz he said passport booklet no dey and oga at the top go collect something when the land their office.

Its unpredictable. So better go apply before you need it badly or else, O.Y.O lo wa o

How can my estimate be wrong? I used my experience, I can't know about yours.
And I've said official price is N15,000. But...
Have you gone for replacement before? You would have known that first issuing is even cheaper and faster.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Acquire An International Passort by Ndukings92(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
Am yet to get mine, i captured on 30th of January o. I even sent an additional 5k on monday this week to d officer after d initial 28k yet no sure.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Acquire An International Passort by decatalyst(m): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
Elkay3:

How can my estimate be wrong? I used my experience, I can't know about yours.
And I've said official price is N15,000. But...
Have you gone for replacement before? You would have known that first issuing is even cheaper and faster.

Well you are right about your "experience" which is also determined by location but one thing that is a fact for now is, base on my experience, you ain't getting ur passport on time either first timer or reissue.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Acquire An International Passort by decatalyst(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ndukings92:
Am yet to get mine, i captured on 30th of January o. I even sent an additional 5k on monday this week to d officer after d initial 28k yet no sure.

Just start praying for them to do it on time.

I applied 2dec last year...got it last week Saturday!
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Acquire An International Passort by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:22am On Mar 05, 2017
30k in Port Harcourt, I got it in 2 days, did it in December ,thanks to my father

(1) (Reply)

Moldova Visa Application / The Dark Secrets Airlines Don’t Want You To Know / Relocating Abroad To Start A Buisness Or Setting Up In Nigeria Lets Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.