Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

I Need Answer To This Question - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Answer To This Question (3391 Views)

What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? / Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? / Best Answer To This Question At ATM Point. "Are You The Last Person"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Answer To This Question by Redomi(m): 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pls I need an ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION …....... FROM you PLS.... Let's Assume You Saw A Laptop Of 97K. You Didn't Have The Cash, So You Borrowed 50K From Ur Mom And 50K From Ur Dad = 100K. You Bought The Laptop Which Left You With 3K Change. You Gave Ur Dad 1K And Ur Mum 1K And Kept The Other 1K To Yourself. Now You Owe Your Mum 49K And Ur Dad 49K. Now 49K+49K = 98K + Ur 1K Kept = 99K.Where Is The Missing 1K?I Know You Are Intelligent. solve It And Tell Me
Re: I Need Answer To This Question by checkolatunji: 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
Redomi:
Pls I need an ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION …....... FROM you PLS.... Let's Assume You Saw A Laptop Of 97K. You Didn't Have The Cash, So You Borrowed 50K From Ur Mom And 50K From Ur Dad = 100K. You Bought The Laptop Which Left You With 3K Change. You Gave Ur Dad 1K And Ur Mum 1K And Kept The Other 1K To Yourself. Now You Owe Your Mum 49K And Ur Dad 49K. Now 49K+49K = 98K + Ur 1K Kept = 99K.Where Is The Missing 1K?I Know You Are Intelligent. solve It And Tell Me

Lol.

Very intelligent question.

Make I park here dey wait answers
Re: I Need Answer To This Question by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
97k +2k+1k=100k

simple,
Re: I Need Answer To This Question by benji93: 5:46am On Mar 05, 2017
Redomi:
Basic maths,total amount borrowed=amount paid back + amount still yet to be paid.So if you are yet to pay 98 back, then amount paid back =2K.Now by your question you are trying to trick your audience by playing with numbers.the 1K you retained is out of the 98K you still owed, the laptop goes for 97K, because, there is no other transaction external to this system, you should have paid back the remaining 3K to your creditors, so you owe just the amount you bought the laptop, but this time you owe an amount greater than the cost of the laptop, so you are keeping the deficit.Or perhaps, we can look at this from another perspective.If you did give your creditors back 2K,then we can conclude that, in all you borrowed 98K from them.you paid 97K for the laptop, thus you keep the remaining 1K.The latter explanation better explains how the 1K retained comes out of the 98K you owe.good morning.

(1) (Reply)

Do Download Ahmadu Bello University Post Utme Past Question Here,wish You Best / 5 Misconceptions About The Ogboni Fraternity Group In Nigeria / 2011/2012 Admission List Of Ksu Ayingba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.