Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

How To Get To Jakande Gate From Ipaja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get To Jakande Gate From Ipaja (5179 Views)

The Struggle To Board A Bus At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Due To Okada Ban / Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) / Help!!! How Do I Get To Sango-ota Toll Gate From Obalende Under Bridge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get To Jakande Gate From Ipaja by ccffwx: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Please help me with directions.

1 Like

Re: How To Get To Jakande Gate From Ipaja by naijafella(m): 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
Take a bus going to Enugu. Then you come back to Lagos. Then take a cab going to Otta. Jakande is on the northwest axis along the perpendicular section. grin
Re: How To Get To Jakande Gate From Ipaja by ccffwx: 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
Please whoever knows should tell me. Thanks.
Re: How To Get To Jakande Gate From Ipaja by kingzx0(m): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
board a bus going to ikotun, from ikotun just enter anoda bus heading to cele, stop at jakande.
Re: How To Get To Jakande Gate From Ipaja by olasaad(f): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
Which of the jakande? Is it the one in lekki
Re: How To Get To Jakande Gate From Ipaja by ccffwx: 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
Jakande Gate, Oke Afa
olasaad:
Which of the jakande? Is it the one in lekki
Re: How To Get To Jakande Gate From Ipaja by olasaad(f): 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
ccffwx:
Jakande Gate, Oke Afa

Ok I thought it lekki jakande. I don't know Oke Afa
Re: How To Get To Jakande Gate From Ipaja by Rich4all(m): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
Find your way to oshodi (express)
Enter bus to Isolo (under bridge) N100
Then take bike to jakande N200

(1) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Self Introduction For Canadian Study Permit / How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. / Brazilian Visa And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.