Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,237 members, 7,867,629 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

Trump Accuses Obama Of Having Tapped Him - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Accuses Obama Of Having Tapped Him (434 Views)

President Trump Accuses Obama Of Wiretapping Him / Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump / Trump Accuses Obama Of Orchestrating Protest Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trump Accuses Obama Of Having Tapped Him by Sipcyp(m): 12:29am On Mar 05, 2017
Donald Trump launched a political bomb on Saturday accusing his predecessor Barack Obama of having tapped him before the November 8 US election, but he did not provide any details or evidence to support this allegation.

"Execrable! I just found out that President Obama had tapped my lines in the Trump tower just before my victory," Trump wrote in a very early tweet of tweets, calling the former Democratic president " Harmful (or sick) ".

This is the most violent attack against his predecessor since taking office on 20 January. Barack Obama's entourage has not reacted in the immediate future.

"It's McCarthyism," Trump said, referring to the stalking of communist militants and sympathizers in the United States in the 1950s. Donald Trump also drew parallels with the Watergate scandal, Political espionage that resulted in the resignation of Republican President Richard Nixon in 1974.

"I'm sure a good lawyer could do a good job of the fact that President Obama put my phones on tune in October, just before the election!" Said Donald Trump who spent the weekend at his property Of Mar-a-Lago in Florida.

http://www.sipcypriannewsalive.com/2017/03/trump-accuses-obama-of-having-tapped-him.html

(1) (Reply)

Russia Warns US : Dont Strike Syria Again.... / Slaps On US: US Planes Banned from Syria Safe Zone / South Africa's Power Utility Gives Zimbabwe Ultimatum To Pay Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.