Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit (49489 Views)

See Mary Njoku Beautiful And Identical Twin Nieces, That Are Media Influencers / What Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / Actress Mary Njoku:"before Marriage Men Lie To Lay Down Their Life To Serve You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by juman(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2017
If she really wanted to attend, why not go buy clothes.
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Marksule(m): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2017
Chai
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Toch1998(m): 10:06am On Mar 05, 2017
Eyeah..... ...
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by soulfood(m): 10:10am On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 05, 2017
juman:
If she really wanted to attend, why not go buy clothes.

I wonder too. When there are solid boutiques on the island selling exquisite ball gowns and dresses. Make she dey deceive her self.

In between People cursing yourselves. Remember Y'all don't patronize a good experienced seamstress or male tailors cause u will be screaming their fees are expensive. Na sura the tailor una go end up meeting. When he or she couldn't sew what u want and keep posting and dissapointing you all. People will start saying all tailors are bad and can dissapoint. Such sura d tailors must always dissapoint.
Patronize a good and well experienced designer or seamstress. U will see how they will deliver on point smiley tongue

1 Like

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by forexbinary: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2017
A boy called an FM radio station.
Boy: *hello, I found a lost bag with N1,700,000.00, an ID card and master card belonging to one Mr Donald James, resident at plot 4 mekenge estate, calabar*
Presenter: *you re such a honest boy so, I believe u want to return d bag?*
Boy: *No oooo, I dey craze? for this Buhari time? I just want to dedicate a song to the owner.....pls play me,*
* My helper oooo, my helper !!!

cheesy grin
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by BerryAnny(m): 10:16am On Mar 05, 2017
softMarket:

What about the people that promised us "CHANGE"?
Will they make heaven?
Yes,becoz God will consider dia health status.
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Iceman296: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2017
She's not serious, she no get another cloth??

1 Like

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by danjalingo: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2017
A tailor will always disappoint. Take heart, next year you prepare better.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by xtervaganza(m): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2017
And she has no other dress abi?

Abeg e koribu yin kuro nibi
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Ishilove: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
And carpenters

Add auto mechanics and electricians

2 Likes

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by kceewhyte(m): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2017
subtlemee:
Most tailors won't make heaven grin
all of them

1 Like

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Ishilove: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2017
uss25dec:
But Women b fish brain!
Extend my regards to your mum and sisters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by juman(m): 10:31am On Mar 05, 2017
alexialin:

I wonder too. When there are solid boutiques on the island selling exquisite ball gowns and dresses. Make she dey deceive her self.

In between People cursing yourselves. Remember Y'all don't patronize a good experienced seamstress or male tailors cause u will be screaming their fees are expensive. Na sura the tailor una go end up meeting. When he or she couldn't sew what u want and keep posting and dissapointing you all. People will start saying all tailors are bad and can dissapoint. Such sura d tailors must always dissapoint.
Patronize a good and well experienced designer or seamstress. U will see how they will deliver on point smiley tongue

You are right.
There is always possibilities that the sura d tailors would disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by holluwai(m): 10:37am On Mar 05, 2017
Why she no fit quickly buy okirka grin
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:39am On Mar 05, 2017
Most tailors self na so one tailor nearly mess my sister traditional wedding up, wedding na 2moro yet clothes neva ready as of 2day, Odikwa egwu ooo...

But wait oooo y do tailors sabi disappoint

1 Like

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by dangotesmummy: 10:45am On Mar 05, 2017
grin

Pele.generally many artisans are very heartless. If you want them to work for you just deal with them with wisdom and a little bit of aggression so they can do your work well and faster

A little petting and a little scolding, your work will be done on time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by ehissi(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2017
nollywoodgists:
Nollywood actress, Mary Remy Njoku, has leant her lesson the hard way in the hands of her tailor who made her not able to attend the just concluded Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards (AMVCA) 2017.

The actress and CEO of ROK studios had made plans of attending the event only for her to be disappointed by her tailor who did not turn up.

If she had heard from her it would have been better but it seems her lines were not going through base on her explanation and so rather than have a bad day, she decided to watch more of her industry’s content.

According to her, “AMVCA is today. 4pm and I still haven't heard from my tailor. I am sitting down at home watching #husbandsoflagos on @rok_dstv 168. Can't let any tailor spoil my mood.”

https://www.nollywoodgists.com/news/45816/tailor-fails-to-show-up-with-actress-mary-njoku-cl.html

As the dress no come show na tailor you blame, but if the clothe arrive, as you reach red carpet them ask you question: "Who are you wearing?"; you go say na gucci gown, meanwhile na Mama Nkechi sew cloth give you......... grin

#MercyAigbeSeasonII

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Cyriloha(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2017
Chikelue2000:
just negodu comment

Imagine comment godii
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Lexusgs430: 10:51am On Mar 05, 2017
So she looked through her wardrobe and could not find any alternatives?
Abi nah curse to wear cloth multiple times again?

1 Like

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by nowpresence(f): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Obioma nkor?
What about Nepa officials
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by LorDBolton(m): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2017
ednut1:
women sha, so no other cloth dey her wadrobe, shior

Azzin trust us guys...last last even if it's T-shirt and jeans we're off.

But women and their need to 'slay'

1 Like

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by 2shur: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2017
Who gives a shiiit
Bich
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by ruggedtimi(m): 11:24am On Mar 05, 2017
Choping mr njoku's money..
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by dangotesmummy: 11:25am On Mar 05, 2017
Tonymegabush1:
Most tailors self na so one tailor nearly mess my sister traditional wedding up, wedding na 2moro yet clothes neva ready as of 2day, Odikwa egwu ooo...

But wait oooo y do tailors sabi disappoint
there was one owanmbe I wanted to go for and I gave NY tailor the aso ebi a month to d wedding. Every time I call her she will say the cloth is almost ready.I did my make up and headed to her shop to just wear my cloth and go straight to the venue.I didn't tell her I was coming though and I saw she had not even cut it let alone sew it

Omo I lost it.I scattered her whole shop,tore all her magazines,flung a pile of clothes from upstairs to downstairs, screamed at the tailor etc.after paying for makeup and my friends were already waiting for me.she then pacified me that she will do it that I should go home and she will work on it and call me when she's through. I said you must be mad.from the a to z of the work I will sit here and collect it and wear it from here and I give you one hour.

That time people still dey church, reception never start,sweat and anger don dey spoil my make up,driver don use call to disturb my line

That day my cloth ready before the reception. Na that day she see my true color

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Emerald120(f): 11:40am On Mar 05, 2017
BerryAnny:
Tailors been disappointing since 1800! Tailors,Radio repairer & Phone Engineer can't make heaven with d level of dia failed promises.
my tailor is expectional I wonder which planet he comes from.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 05, 2017
Are there no other clothes in your wardrobe?
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by seangy4konji: 11:50am On Mar 05, 2017
n 1 cloth she get?
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2017
dangotesmummy:
there was one owanmbe I wanted to go for and I gave NY tailor the aso ebi a month to d wedding. Every time I call her she will say the cloth is almost ready.I did my make up and headed to her shop to just wear my cloth and go straight to the venue.I didn't tell her I was coming though and I saw she had not even cut it let alone sew it

Omo I lost it.I scattered her whole shop,tore all her magazines,flung a pile of clothes from upstairs to downstairs, screamed at the tailor etc.after paying for makeup and my friends were already waiting for me.she then pacified me that she will do it that I should go home and she will work on it and call me when she's through. I said you must be mad.from the a to z of the work I will sit here and collect it and wear it from here and I give you one hour.

That time people still dey church, reception never start,sweat and anger don dey spoil my make up,driver don use call to disturb my line

That day my cloth ready before the reception. Na that day she see my true color

Wow! a remarkable day of celebration n merriment sudnt start with anger n furious although some tailors no dey help Mata

No so one sow for me cloth way no gree enter me I luk d guy finished cum ask am but u took my measurement b4 making this clothes so Wetin happen
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Rayd502(m): 11:55am On Mar 05, 2017
decatalyst:

And she won't either cuz she dey make us believe say nah only one cloth she get
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Rayd502(m): 11:55am On Mar 05, 2017
decatalyst:

And she won't either cuz she dey make us believe say nah only one cloth she get
The problem is these so called celebrities won't want to seen to be repeating clothes,since it was an A-list event.That is how fake their life is...
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by CellTabRepairs: 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Leave phone technicians out of this list grin
A great tech support would only disappoint you because he is still genuinely seeking out solutions for a problem that has gone beyond normal. Fixing it fast means he will get paid. Those who qualify in this category are tailors or any service provider who takes money first before service and actually wasn't able to even touch your device as at the time given to the customer for collection. grin grin

Are you looking for a job?
Are you looking for a daily income stream source? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Now available through " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " @Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. Everybody owns a phone today & that's an inexhaustible demand market! Join the winners! Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) / Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday / 2face Idibia's Sons Pose With Mum & Step Dad For Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.