Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

See Mary Njoku Beautiful And Identical Twin Nieces, That Are Media Influencers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Mary Njoku Beautiful And Identical Twin Nieces, That Are Media Influencers (4260 Views)

How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars / Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me / See The World’s Most Sexiest And Identical Twins With Gigantic Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Mary Njoku Beautiful And Identical Twin Nieces, That Are Media Influencers by khije(f): 12:03am On Aug 18, 2020
Mary Njoku is a Nigerian actress, producer and entrepreneur. She is the director general of ROK Film Studios, a Nigerian film production company. She also sit as the chief content officer of IROKO Partners; an online media distribution company. Mary has starred in several blockbuster movies and produced hundreds of films through ROK Studios.

This post is basically about her beautiful identical twin nieces Binta and Jemila Bulama.

BULAMA TWINS

Bulama Binta Nkemdili and Bulama Jemila Nkemkaloma , Born on the 10th of December 2000 to a northern father and an igbo mum, are petite models and nieces of Mary Remy Njoku, the CEO of ROK Studios which is a younger sister to their mother. They come from a family of six with a younger sister and brother. Here are few interesting facts about this beautiful identical twin.

BULAMA BINTA

Binta is a Brand influencer, social media adviser, petite photo model, brand ambassador. She's also the CEO of B3 beauty By Binta which specializes in selling beauty products that enhances the beauty of women,grow their confidence and show them the beauty in the diversity of their personalities.

Education

she is currently Studying Business administration at the university of Ghana , Accra.

Binta is a professional make up artist she has worked for the likes of Mercy aigbe, ROK Studios and so many other celebrities...

BULAMA JEMILA

A social media influencer ,model, brand ambassador for...
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=114fe38eec97c5952b1d892a0a28999e&news_entry_id=s5017f82c200817en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_2a150e44-bacc-4733-b407-407294411372&from=news

For more

Re: See Mary Njoku Beautiful And Identical Twin Nieces, That Are Media Influencers by AprokoDentist: 4:55am On Aug 18, 2020
It can be pretty hard to see beyond the make up at times but overall I think they're not bad looking.

4 Likes

Re: See Mary Njoku Beautiful And Identical Twin Nieces, That Are Media Influencers by marshalcarter: 5:48am On Aug 18, 2020
I don't know her/them but they're doing well
Re: See Mary Njoku Beautiful And Identical Twin Nieces, That Are Media Influencers by femi4: 6:43am On Aug 18, 2020
Less is more....its difficult to see beyond the make up
Re: See Mary Njoku Beautiful And Identical Twin Nieces, That Are Media Influencers by cassidy1996(m): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2020
beautiful and ripe
Re: See Mary Njoku Beautiful And Identical Twin Nieces, That Are Media Influencers by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:36am On Aug 18, 2020
I don't know this Mary Njoku but my mind is telling me she's my future sister in-law
Re: See Mary Njoku Beautiful And Identical Twin Nieces, That Are Media Influencers by Houseofglam7(f): 7:39am On Aug 18, 2020
cool
Re: See Mary Njoku Beautiful And Identical Twin Nieces, That Are Media Influencers by SavageResponse(m): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2020
cassidy1996:
beautiful and ripe

grin
Re: See Mary Njoku Beautiful And Identical Twin Nieces, That Are Media Influencers by Friendlyjoe: 10:04am On Aug 18, 2020
Pretty & cute
Re: See Mary Njoku Beautiful And Identical Twin Nieces, That Are Media Influencers by NobleAngell(f): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2020
Mixed breeds usually are cute. Where are the Mustaphas that want to marry the Chiomas? This should motivate you.
Re: See Mary Njoku Beautiful And Identical Twin Nieces, That Are Media Influencers by Vulcanheph(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
2000-2020=20 yrs old
Very Ripe and legal.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Rosy Meurer Pose As A Spiritualist, “na That Juju She Use Sna / Sexyest Magazine Cover Page-genevieve,kate Henshaw, Ini Edo And Rita Dominic / Nollywood Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo Shares Baby Boy Video,talks Fatherhood Joy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.