Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems (22609 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Problems & Solution / What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by dpfaces(m): 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
My own hot4 always choose to charge at its own will even when it shows it's charging. it won't charge, instead it will be discharging...
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by Frank54321: 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hmm bro scan the Qr code at the bck of the note 4with another phone to find out if it is fake
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by stevewheezy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
Device is always full of complaints everywhere.........
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by Vivere: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
Carlcaresophia:
Hello emmathebigg! You can try another original charger or USB cable. If the problem persists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. You can find our contact info in Carlcare App. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the country and city you are living in now. Thank you!

Hi, my phone has a similar problem to emmathebigg's own. My Infinix Hot4 has refused to charge. I started using it in September, even though I got it way before that....but I discovered a few days ago, that the battery drains out quickly. Yesterday, the battery ran down, and till now it has refused to charge! I have tried charging it all day, using different chargers, but it still refuses to come on! What do I do? The battery cannot be removed!
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by jomez007: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
my infinix hot4 goes off immediately i plug in d charger.... shows low ba3 temp nd sorts is it ba3 or panel?
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
jomez007:
my infinix hot4 goes off immediately i plug in d charger....
shows low ba3 temp nd sorts
is it ba3 or panel?
Battery
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hi carlcare i had mouthpiece issue with my fone so i went to a tech man and repair it but since then it refuses to come up...Though its working and i could receive call but its not displaying...Some minutes ago i notice the fone its displaying a lil but its not bright enough ,its like a backlight not on...Pls can that be the problem
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by kings4660(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hello Carlcare my infinix hot 4 pro refuses to switch off the screen backlight completely, instead it shows a black screen. this happened after I took the phone to a technician to change the charging IC. I feel he might have tempered with some other IC's. Pls is there a solution to this...
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by fbabs(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
Pls
My Infinix hot 4 pro is consuming data like mad
I checked data usage and I saw it's caused by Android OS
this Android OS consumes over 100mB daily

I downloaded data-regulation apps like data eye, datally just to stop Android OS from consuming my data all to no avail

I turned on data saver, yet no solution

Pls help
Stop Android OS from consuming my data
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by nobsalis: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2018
Carlcaresophia:

Hello emmathebigg! You can try another original charger or USB cable. If the problem persists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. You can find our contact info in Carlcare App. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the country and city you are living in now. Thank you!

My battery suddenly start running down fastly and d phone gets hot and overheat when my data is on"

And it's frustrating... Pls help me out
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by Tobby26(m): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
fbabs:
Pls
My Infinix hot 4 pro is consuming data like mad
I checked data usage and I saw it's caused by Android OS
this Android OS consumes over 100mB daily

I downloaded data-regulation apps like data eye, datally just to stop Android OS from consuming my data all to no avail

I turned on data saver, yet no solution

Pls help
Stop Android OS from consuming my data

am experiencing same issue with mine, have you been able to solve yours
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by jashar(f): 11:43am On Dec 17, 2018
My hot 4 pro sometimes restarts itself after I use the cleaner... What can I do? embarassed
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by Uchennaz(m): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pls house my infinix Hot 4 pro send message key just stop working both on wasaap and SMS messages unless the auto rotating is apply.
What can be a possible solution.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by Tobby26(m): 12:08am On Feb 28, 2019
Uchennaz:
Pls house my infinix Hot 4 pro send message key just stop working both on wasaap and SMS messages unless the auto rotating is apply.
What can be a possible solution.
Change your touch pad as simple as that
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by emekee: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
Dear,
I use infinix hot 4 pro. Anytime I connect the WiFi hotspot to any computer, it show "limited internet".

Kindly tell me the solution to the problem
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by sokoanugwa: 4:45pm On May 21, 2019
Hello Carlcare,

My Infinix hot 4 pro screen goes off when am making calls and after the call finish, i cannot still cut the call.

Thank you
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by tonex360: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
My infinx zero 4 all of a sudden started showing error message "fingerprint hardware not available" ever since then I haven't been able to use my fingerprint. Please what should I do about it.
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by Deminem8: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
Please my infinix hot 4 pro just go off whenever I'm operating it and I only have to plug the charger before it can switch back on, I changed the battery but it keeps going on, someone should help me
Re: Infinix Hot 4 Pro Problems by Loveti(f): 6:40am On Aug 09, 2020
Good morning people someone should pleas help my infinix hot 4 pro suddenly stop accepting memory card it will show memory card and after unmounted on its own so I changed the memory card and bought a new one but recently I noticed that the memory card has stop showing in the phone but when I insert it in another phone it will show so I don't know whether it is the memory panel that is faulty or it is the phone what should I do should I update the phone version please help me I'm tired of buying memory cards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression / Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? / 6 Things NITEL Should Do To Get Nigerians To Buy Its SIM Cards Like Hot Cakes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.