Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts (54185 Views)

''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) / Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by PrickGetSize(m): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
The beauty of innocence. smiley

Matthew 18:2-6:

2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by oluwasegun007(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Trump and Obama........

1 Like

Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
nice
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by lankylucky(m): 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
Endtimesmith:
Reddy looks like a 55years old man already.

I thought I was seeing it alone.
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by andyanders: 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
vivypretty:
looks like the also have same smile

a lesson to ponder on

Exactly. That is how we must see ourselves irrespective of our colours.

1 Like

Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by musicwriter(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Racism wasn't in this world from beginning. The idea of racism was created by Europeans coming out of the 3rd ice age in Caucasoid mountains.

Secluded in the mountains and caves, they were never a part of world culture cause they knew not what was going on in the world. Remember, this was several thousands of years ago and the world then was Africa and China region where civilized people lived. The rest of the world as we know it today wasn't in the world map. In fact, many years of human history has passed and Europeans had no idea the meaning of world culture, because they were secluded in the mountains and ice all alone. Unable to access the rest of the world they developed xenophobia, militancy, greed. And once they came down from the mountains with a different philosophy, the world has never been the same again.

The crusades, world wars, slavery, atomic bomb, apartheid, hate, colonialism, racism, are just a few of what they brought along that humanity have to deal with till today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by okrote4real: 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
If they start making new friends they will know they are different. I hope no be pity
him take cut him hair cos white people sabi pity blacks.
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by sshalom(m): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Opakan2:
As sweet as the story sounds..

Blacks are still backward. We only understand consumption and leave the rest to luck. We even rely on others for almost everything
Hope Blacks too will wakeup someday

Bitter truth that must be confronted heads on if the 'dark continent' is to see the light of day.
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by pacespot(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
Opakan2:
As sweet as the story sounds..

Blacks are still backward. We only understand consumption and leave the rest to luck. We even rely on others for almost everything
Hope Blacks too will wakeup someday

But not all black, friend! I have learnt not to generalize anymore after the life has thought me some lesson. Please desist from hasty generalization, it is good for no one.

We have some blacks who are very creative in their own chosen field that even the whites look up to them for a direction. The problem is that the good blacks are in limited supply compared to the bad ones. I think that is because they are still in formative stage of human evolution. No offense but most blacks are still primitive. But we tend to overlook this critical issue in trying to get a child walking before crawling. You need to visit some remote places to get a clear picture of this.

And the fact that other races have gone ahead of us in human development is a big distraction, now that we are in a globalized world
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by NaWetinDey(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Solowande:
Love known no colour, whether u are black or white. Let Love reign and say no to RACISM. One love

Amen to that. But shouldn't we deal with our ingrained tribalism which is eating us up here before we take a jab at something bigger than us as racism? Just pondering.
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by cotzywitzy(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Naso gay dey start....lol
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by Nature8(m): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Cool.. cheesy
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by bigiyaro(m): 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Alvino1:
na small pikin still dey worry two of them sha.... meanwhile this is the kind of thing you get beaten for@ that age here in naija..
when you are raised by frustrated parents
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by davidif: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
Awwww, who is cutting onions?
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
They will remain like this until the society and parents teach them otherwise undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by ogabomboi(m): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Awwwwn how cute
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by StarBukola(f): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
gocac:
nigerians sef..... Na those beautiful creatures u dey call little things? i wish the rest of the world could emulate them.
..and your point is
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by vRendoh(m): 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Very true. ...hate and love is thaught.
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
That is what it REALLY means to be colour blind...
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by Folaoladapo(m): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
there is hope for the world
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by thinkmoney(m): 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
Am moved to tears...if all of us were to b kids this life will b a lot more sweeter to live in
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by iamkingzlee(m): 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lovely!!!
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Keep the water white, no room for blacks
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by GeneralFestytop(m): 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
Infect the resemblance is much such that I can't even distinguish them from each other

#Lmao
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by elsomm(m): 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
Solowande:
Love known no colour, whether u are black or white. Let Love reign and say no to RACISM. One love

And no to tribalism too
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 06, 2017
Trump wont like this
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by Obinwanne123: 12:40am On Mar 06, 2017
They soon plant the send of racism in him
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by AlphaStyles(m): 6:26am On Mar 06, 2017
now that's what I want to see
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by Arielle: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Too cute! Feels like one should just keep them away from the world before they get corrupted. The innocence of little children. They can teach us a lot.
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by humblemikel(f): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2017
the only reasonable story i have read on Niaraland since morning..
lala please are u asleep
Re: Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts by Deniyi76: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2017
Trump never pollute the white guy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / 69-year-old Herbalist Marries 18-year-old Girl As 57th Wife / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.