Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? (1918 Views)

Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) / ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped / Atheist,scientists, Religious People explain according to your belive.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by mormoney85(m): 7:59am On Mar 05, 2017
king Solomon died at the age of (79)

let me say/believe he took his first wive at the age of (15) then we hv (64) years left

in 64years u get ( 23,365) days

divide ( 23365 ) by 1000 u will get 23 plus

that means in every month he tooks in one wive,
so when and how did he rule d kingdom if he actually spend every day of his live planning for marriage

at my age now if u ask me to name at least two hundred people i may know believe me i cant so hw did he recognize all d women n children,

please dont tell me he didn't know all his children because i will take that for foolishness,
Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 05, 2017
mormoney85:
king Solomon died at the age of (79)

let me say/believe he took his first wive at the age of (15) then we hv (64) years left

in 64years u get ( 23,365) days

divide ( 23365 ) by 1000 u will get 23 plus

that means in every month he tooks in one wive,
so when and how did he rule d kingdom if he actually spend every day of his live planning for marriage

at my age now if u ask me to name at least two hundred people i may know believe me i cant so hw did he recognize all d women n children,

please dont tell me he didn't know all his children because i will take that for foolishness,
Dat u cant comprehend d possibility doesnt meen its not true.
D man solomon existed, and he built a temple which is included in d historical artifacts of Israel even today. Now if solomon existed and no report countering the report contained in d bible dat he married 700wives has emanated den it is true. Every nation has their history documented and so is d history of israel and its past leaders.
Now d fact dat u dnt know how ur bones grew from a liquid as watery as sperm doesnt mean dat u didn't
come from sperm.

2 Likes

Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by jmichlins(m): 8:26am On Mar 05, 2017
The story of Solomon is one of the things that are very true in the bible. My reason is that the guy doesn't care about anything except enjoying his life. Imagine writing a book in the act of love making

Dude is enjoyment redefined and also he can have lots of eunuchs to represent him in the marriage rites
Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 05, 2017
damagepbuh:

D man solomon existed, and he built a temple which is included in d historical artifacts of Israel even today. Now if solomon existed and no report countering the report contained in d bible dat he married 700wives has emanated den it is true. Every nation has their history documented and so is d history of israel and its past leaders.
Now d fact dat u dnt know how ur bones grew from a liquid as watery as sperm doesnt mean dat u didn't
come from sperm.
what a brilliant reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by seunlly(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2017
It true now.
wish I could just have 50% of the wealth he has
Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by Pastafarian: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2017
damagepbuh:

come from sperm.

this is hogwash meant to bamboozle the gullible

Too many Christians like to pretend that the bible must either be completely true or completely false, so some historically accurate place names and people is enough to justify everything.

They conveniently ignore the genre that the bible fits into perfectly that sits between the two: historical fiction.

Spiderman is set in New York, which is a real place, and the comics often get details of the place right, that doesn't mean Spiderman is real, it just means the writers and artists have been to New York.

a real ship sank in the movie "Titanic" but Jack Dawson and Rose (Main Characters) never existed even though most of the other characters shown in the movie existed and until Wikipedia I always thought Jack and Rose were real

And that isn't even getting into when the Bible gets its geography and history wrong like the Sea of Galilee which doesn't exist outside three of the gospels? It was never called that in ancient times.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by TPAND(f): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2017
damagepbuh:

come from sperm.

So you dont believe history can be remixed. Don't believe everything you read. Religion is a dogma we all need to grow out of. Some of the historical events in there are false and overexagerrated

3 Likes

Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by judedwriter(m): 9:38am On Mar 05, 2017
Of course! If you have just half of his cash; i tell you- women will queue from national staduim to lekki to marry u grin but seriously, i too have doubted this claim... but it shows two things: 1. How much solomon loved women 2. How much women loved his money QED
Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 05, 2017
TPAND:

So you dont believe history can be remixed. Don't believe everything you read. Religion is a dogma we all need to grow out of. Some of the historical events in there are false and overexagerrated
Bros am not religious in anyway.
My own christianity is not a religion. I want an atheist who thinks his lives a freer life dan me to come up and tell me exactly wat he enjoys dat i dnt.
There is a difference wen a normal church goer talks to u about Christianity and someone who has experienced so much powers himself to talk to u about same. Am not a pastor but d day u meet someone like me, u will wonder d exact type of bible i have been reading
Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2017
Pastafarian:

this is hogwash meant to bamboozle the gullible

Too many Christians like to pretend that the bible must either be completely true or completely false, so some historically accurate place names and people is enough to justify everything.

They conveniently ignore the genre that the bible fits into perfectly that sits between the two: historical fiction.

Spiderman is set in New York, which is a real place, and the comics often get details of the place right, that doesn't mean Spiderman is real, it just means the writers and artists have been to New York.

a real ship sank in the movie "Titanic" but Jack Dawson and Rose (Main Characters) never existed even though most of the other characters shown in the movie existed and until Wikipedia I always thought Jack and Rose were real

And that isn't even getting into when the Bible gets its geography and history wrong like the Sea of Galilee which doesn't exist outside three of the gospels? It was never called that in ancient times.
Moses wrote Genesis, events which happened years before he was conceived. If genesis wasnt true den tell me bro Why exactly were u circumcised? And why does d five rivers making up eden still existing.
Why is Abraham's tomb and some altars he erected still part of Israel's historical artifacts.
Where did moses coin d name pharoah? Dat even up till today egypt recognizes d name pharoah?
An altar built by jacob at padan aram still stands as a monument till today in israel, how exactly did moses who was uneducated get d exact story and location of dat altar
And lastly for now d pillar of salt still satnds till today while no scientist has ever stood uo to clearly challenge d formation of dat pillar so how was moses wise enof to coin up dat story? Wat am saying in essence is dat the book u call d bible is a miracle. It is a powerful book because its only a miracle dat can make someone describe wat happened over 300yrs before he was born

1 Like

Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by wolesmile(m): 10:33am On Mar 05, 2017
damagepbuh:

come from sperm.
Do you believe in the divinity of Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Amadioha, Wudin, Odin, Thor, Loki, Jupiter, Janus, Apollo, Zeus, Osiris, Horus, etc? Do you believe everything about them to be true because their history is documented or passed down from generations to generation?
Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by wolesmile(m): 10:35am On Mar 05, 2017
HsLBroker:
what a brilliant reply
Brilliant, for your mind
Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by akintom(m): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2017
damagepbuh:

There is a difference wen a normal church goer talks to u about Christianity and someone who has experienced so much powers himself to talk to u about same. Am not a pastor but d day u meet someone like me, u will wonder d exact type of bible i have been reading
Lol......
The moniker is damagepub, but the claim above is that of the hydramonikered - naijadeyhia/damogul /4everGod etc

This hydramoniker once boasted foolishly here on NL, that he has some power of Yahweh in him, with which he can "miraculously" grow amputated limb back.

But when he was called out, to perform the foolish boast, he went off radial till today.

But am sure that this charlatan has now resurrected, with different monikers. It's a matter of time, before his cover will be blown.

The very type of Bible that you're reading, is the type that other charlatans like tb Joshua, oyakhilome, Adeboye and oyedepo are reading of course.

1 Like

Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by orisa37: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2017
Consider how many relationships you've had with your sex organs. Solomon was a King, handsome and virile and God made him a sex symbol to learn from.
Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by Pastafarian: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2017
damagepbuh:

Moses wrote Genesis, events which happened years before he was conceived. If genesis wasnt true den tell me bro Why exactly were u circumcised? And why does d five rivers making up eden still existing.

ha! didn't know I was discussing with an extremely indoctrinated human
Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 05, 2017
Pastafarian:

ha! didn't know I was discussing with an extremely indoctrinated human
I always say this if a Christian does is to scratch d surface of d bible or just go to Church and come back d person will be lost on most issues but above going to Church and reading d bible there is an open mind dat comes wen one forms a very deep personal relationship with God
Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 05, 2017
akintom:

Lol......
The moniker is damagepub, but the claim above is that of the hydramonikered - naijadeyhia/damogul /4everGod etc

This hydramoniker once boasted foolishly here on NL, that he has some power of Yahweh in him, with which he can "miraculously" grow amputated limb back.

But when he was called out, to perform the foolish boast, he went off radial till today.

But am sure that this charlatan has now resurrected, with different monikers. It's a matter of time, before his cover will be blown.

The very type of Bible that you're reading, is the type that other charlatans like tb Joshua, oyakhilome, Adeboye and oyedepo are reading of course.

Its either you just woke up from a nightmare featuring me or you have your facts or truths about me wrong. Assuming i am the person you are responding to is a sheer show of desperation to breathe from you.

Some of us have businesses to run and are normally busy in the first quarter of the year. I think you need to huddle up with your fellow conundrum of atheists and ask them for a briefing on why your fellow atheist chickened out back then.

Meanwhile do not assume my response to you shows any form of interest in your person because i still do not give a hoot about you and your ideologies as lame as they are.
Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by akintom(m): 11:41am On Mar 05, 2017
4everGod:

Its either you just woke up from a nightmare featuring me or you have your facts or truths about my wrong. Assuming i am the person you are responding to is a sheer show of desperation to breathe from you.

Some of us have businesses to run and are normally busy in the first quarter of the year. I think you need to huddle up with your fellow conundrum of atheists and ask them for a briefing on why your fellow atheist chickened out back then.

Meanwhile do not assume my response to you shows any form of interest in your person because i still do not give a hoot about you and your ideologies as lame as they are.
Why didn't you come out when hopefulandlord and hardmirror called you out on different threads?

How come you suddenly land on nl from your "busy life", now that i searched you out, from the moniker you are hiding under?

It's OK, are you ready for the challenge now?

I have a fresh amputee, who will do anything to get his limb back.

Are you ready?
Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 05, 2017
akintom:

Why didn't you come out when hopefulandlord and hardmirror called you out on different threads?

How come you suddenly land on nl from your "busy life", now that i searched you out, from the moniker you are hiding under?

Are you ready?

I think the fact that your life only exists on social media has totally overrun your psyche. There is a life outside facebook and Nairaland. Try to live one and maybe that would be a panacea to your deep rooted bitterness

1 Like

Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by akintom(m): 11:51am On Mar 05, 2017
4everGod:

I think the fact that your life only exists on social media has totally overrun your psyche. There is a life outside facebook and Nairaland. Try to live one and maybe that would be a panacea to your deep rooted bitterness

Are you ready to grow an amputated limb back?

Is yahweh busy too or dead now ?
Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2017
akintom:

Is yahweh is busy too or dead?

I thought you were supposed to be super intelligent. Can your own intelligence not produce a cure for amputated limbs whereby they grow back actual flesh and bones? Why not prove to everyone that your atheistic mentality is indeed sharper by doing so.

Or is atheism for dumbos or are atheists actually mentally shallow.

2 Likes

Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by Outofsync(m): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
Could be a slight poectic exaggeration.
Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by akintom(m): 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
4everGod:

I thought you were supposed to be super intelligent. Can your own intelligence not produce a cure for amputated limbs whereby they grow back actual flesh and bones? Why not prove to everyone that your atheistic mentality is indeed sharper by doing so.

Or is atheism for dumbos or are atheists actually mentally shallow.

Science has sorted the amputees by the way of artificial limbs.

But your yahweh is still fooling around, with idiotic claim of miracle.

And the yahweh children are still foolishly propagating the fraud to the gullible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by TPAND(f): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
damagepbuh:

Bros am not religious in anyway.
My own christianity is not a religion. I want an atheist who thinks his lives a freer life dan me to come up and tell me exactly wat he enjoys dat i dnt.

Obviously you have deceived by one of those pastors that tells you Christianity isn't a religion. cased closed, you will never grow out of the dogma. Keep beliving that there was something called the tower of babel. Apply science and you will realize the impossibility of achieving such feat in the stone age. Thats a food for thought
Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
akintom:

Is yahweh busy too or dead now ?
And has science been able to do that?
Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
akintom:

Science has sorted the amputees by the way of artificial limbs.

But your yahweh is still fooling around, with idiotic claim of miracle.

And the yahweh children are still foolishly propagating the fraud to the gullible.

Artificial limb cheesy why not create a real one before challenging God?

Your foolish science hasn't even created a human cell from scratch not to talk of flesh
Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by akintom(m): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Artificial limb cheesy why not create a real one before challenging God?

Your foolish science hasn't even created a human cell from scratch not to talk of flesh
Which of human problem has your dead god been able to fix?

But your horrific god idea, has complicated human challenges, via primitive and nonsensical preaching.
Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
akintom:

Which of human problem has your dead god been able to fix?

But your horrific god idea, has complicated human challenges, via primitive and nonsensical preaching.

Have you seen the side effects of drugs your dead science claim to cure? Drugs that cause cancer, liver failure, heart disease, mental disorders etc are given to humans claiming cure or palliative to another.

Science of failures, so many diseases exists that science has failed to produce cures. How come science has never grown a human limb? Scientists can't even create a living cell from scratch

Scientific inventions like nuclear weapons are used for mass murders, what of plane crashes that has killed so many and genetically modified plants causing cancer and so many deadly diseases, science is a major killer

3 Likes

Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by akintom(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Have you seen the side effects of drugs your dead science claim to cure? Drugs that cause cancer, liver failure, heart disease, mental disorders etc are given to humans claiming cure or palliative to another.

Science of failures, so many diseases exists that science has failed to produce cures. How come science has never grown a human limb? Scientists can't even create a living cell from scratch

Scientific inventions like nuclear weapons are used for mass murders, what of plane crashes that has killed so many and genetically modified plants causing cancer and so many deadly diseases, science is a major killer
So, in your opinion, what should we look up to now, since in your thinking, "science is a major killer"?
Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
TPAND:

Obviously you have deceived by one of those pastors that tells you Christianity isn't a religion. cased closed, you will never grow out of the dogma. Keep beliving that there was something called the tower of babel. Apply science and you will realize the impossibility of achieving such feat in the stone age. Thats a food for thought
Apply science?
How on earth did u believe ur bones emanated from liquid? Whose theory and which chemical reaction can justify dat. Pls if u re not grounded in physics and chemistry dnt disgrace urself because scientifically no fluid on earth can for a bone as strong as a skull unless under high pressure and low temperature and even at dat wen these conditions are relaxed d fluid goes back to its inital state.
So bros where did u bones come from?
Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by EvangelistNdudi(m): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
akintom:

Are you ready?
miracles are not for those that want to test God

New International Version (Matthew 7:6)

"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
Re: Solomon And His 1000 Wives Do You Belive That Is Possible ? by akintom(m): 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
EvangelistNdudi:

miracles are not for those that want to test God

New International Version (Matthew 7:6)

"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
Didn't elijah stage a contest between yahweh and baal?

Why is yahweh now scared of contest with atheists?

Or the god you serve is not the god of elijah anymore?

Even those that still foolishly refuse to test your god, they have not received anything from your dead god.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did God Allow The Serpent Enter The Garden Of Eden? / I Am A Christian And Going To Heaven Is Not My Target / Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.