Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Story: Bimbo And Her Big A$$ Problems - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Bimbo And Her Big A$$ Problems (1043 Views)

Romance Is A Rollercoaster Chapter By Bimbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: Bimbo And Her Big A$$ Problems by trendope: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2017
Bimbo is hot.

Not IndecentStar hot, but attractive nonetheless in a natural, wholesome kind of way.

She wasn't one to dress up. In fact, she'd often come to lectures on nothing more than trousers and a t-shirt. If I was lucky though, she would wear shorts and I would get a view of her perfect, well-muscled legs. She never wore makeup, but her skin was always flawless.

Her dark hair was often tied back in a ponytail, but usual just flowed freely down to her shoulders.

I always wondered what it would be like to have those legs wrapped around me and often I would find myself staring at them for longer periods of time than I should have. I knew she had a boyfriend, however, and never made a move. I always figured that I wasn't her type anyway, so I was happy enough to remain friends. Until last Friday.

I was sitting in the crowded lecture hall waiting for lectures to begin, when Bimbo came in and sat down beside me. I turned to make some small talk, but after seeing the stern, angry look on her face I decided against it. As sweet as she could be, Bimbo had a bit of a temper, and I did not want to be on the losing end of that deal. I stared at her legs as she roughly pulled a book from her back pack.

Continue Reading http://trendope.com/2017/03/05/story-bimbo-and-her-big-a-problems/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Graduate’s Story – True Life Experience Episode 5 / I Need Gabriel Okara's The Voice I'm PDF Format / The Journey To Riches Starts Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.