Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Romance Is A Rollercoaster Chapter By Bimbo - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Romance Is A Rollercoaster Chapter By Bimbo (759 Views)

Rise Against Scammers, Read Financial Rollercoaster / Sex Is Not Romance And Romance Is Not Sex / The Green Vigilante : Origins. CHAPTER 7 *complete* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Is A Rollercoaster Chapter By Bimbo by donsimoniiblog: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
Mabel's pov
Am Mabel Forbes,16 years old, I live with my parent younger brother and sister in the heart of Beverly hills' in st gofamint and I attend the prestigious st gofamint high school. My best friend's name is cora we've been best of friends ever since kindergarten ti now, though we don't get along well most of the time but we still remain best friends and one of those days when we don't get along well is today, we had a big quarrel just because of some guy,she was such a big mouth. Though am guessing why she did it, because she knows am not always serious with my crushing' which is true but I still felt embarrassed and very pissed.
"Mab' you not looking good today, did you get into a fight with cora 'again' or are you having boy problems", mum said with a smirk emphasizing on the 'again' word. Aarrgh how does she do it, she always know just what was wrong with me, well she's my mum like she always tell me, but I still ask her just to pull her legs.
"Mum, how do you know just what bother's me? I think you're a genius"
"Oh baby, it b'cause am your mother...."just what I thought, any other word she wants to say doesn't matter anyways, that is just what I wanted to know. I think I hear my stomach growl, I didn't even notic have not eaten for 12 hours hmmm since morning, is it 12 hours? maybe,whatever....
"Mum..." I need something to fill this stomach of mine.
Cora's POV
I think I'll have to apologize to Mabel, though I don' think I have to, I mean it wasn't anything new whenever she says she has a crush on someone, this morning after our first class she told me she had a crush on a guy in our class and I thought it was a joke, I told the class and we just laughed about it but she took it personal, I wasn't expecting it and i dont know why she always get mad at me for the slightest issue, in class the other children call us best enemies and sometimes I think its true.... ughh...anyways apart from Mabel am more confused right now, my parents are getting a divorce, well its really not a new thing cause' my mum is always ranting on and on about it for the past few years but I never knew it was going to happen, I think they already started the court proceeds and I really need someone to talk to right now, I think I need to meet Mabel, even if that means begging for hours or I should just call her, I picked up my phone and dialed her number, its rang for a while, no response... Omg, is she that angry with me and I have some good news for her, so I tried calling her again hoping she will pick, then she did..."hi m..ab" I stuttered
"Huh...guess who is calling, big mouth, I didn't kno you still had my number" Mabel is fond of doing tha whenever I apologised first, so rather than get angry I just go straight to the point
"Mab am so sorry, I know I was being a big mouth, but I didn't know you were going to get angry, I just wanted to make a joke out of it , I have something more important to tell you"
"Whatever, speak" she blurted
"Ken called me and...." I hardly finished my statement when she screamed
"OMFG, ken did what? You're kidding right, what did he say, I bet he asked of me, did he...."
And that was how the conversation started, she totally forgot that some minutes ago we weren't on good terms and we started talking.
Well, you might be curious as to who ken is that made her forget all of her anger, he is my ' freaging ' hot cousin that Mabel has had a crush on in like forever....
Mabel's POV
Phone rings.....no answer
Phone rings again....
Well look who's calling, thinking of the devil
I had to be rude cause I know she called to apologize, funny enough I am not angry anymore bu playing hard to get was fun.
"OMFG, ken did what? You're kidding right, what did he say, I bet he asked of me, did he? Did you tell him I've been thinking of him, does he know am stil single". I didn't know where those words came from and I didn't care, have had a crush on ken almost all my life and when I hear the word ken, my heart fly miles away than I can never imagine, and cora i actually telling me ken is coming to Beverly hills an I can't help but scream, I know its weird but he's just like a celebrity to me and I don't exactly know why I like him but I practically drool all over him when I see him, fine he's cute, hot, but he is so obnoxious, the only person he's always nice to and seem to show his 'good' side to is Cora, and the onl reason he talks to me is because am Cora's best friend, I bet he doesn't talk to any other girl.
I haven't seen him since I was 14, and now I had to act like I was a big girl, I should act like am over him, I had to do it maybe then it will work out.

Full story?
Click this link
http://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/ROMANCE%20IS%20A%20ROLLERCOASTER?
Re: Romance Is A Rollercoaster Chapter By Bimbo by donsimoniiblog: 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
CHAPTER 2

Ken's POV
As I got off the plane, I felt the sadness have been trying to get rid of well up inside me, I wasn't even forced to come to Beverly hills, but what I was goin through is more than able to get me packing my bags, I couldn't sleep at home,it was like a living hell, sometimes I feel like life's totally cruel, giving some people the good part and some the bad part. When I was 12 my parents seperated due to reason known to them, and that took my smile away, my zeal to live a normal life like every other person, but I persisted, I had a dream, I wanted to be an artist and I drew with my whole heart and that kept me going, few years later I don't know how it happened or why it happened but my once loving, caring and ever attentive mom became a drunk, came home late in the night with different men of different species, different nights, there was never a good time to talk to her because she was either drunk, busy with those men or out, even my once cherished house became an everyday party place, I couldn't even concentrate anymore, though I still love my mom but I feel like I needed to live a better life, I couldn't even find my dad again.
With all this uproar in my life , nothing seems interesting again so I decided to come stay with my cousin Cora, but I think I love the life in Canada an that reminds me.... Cora's so called 'best friend' what's that her name, she never let me be, I hope we don't meet and Cora never said anything about her so I guess am save, I just want to hear Cora's words and feel her support, I feel that she is the only person I can tell any thing whatsoever, though didn't tell her I am going to be living in Beverly hills shes sure goino be shocked.
I must have been in deep thought for a while since didn't realize I have reached my destination.
"Thank you" the taxi driver told me as I handed him the money, I didn't bother answering there is no use being polite am not that kind of person.
Mabel's POV
This is the third time am calling cora, asking her if ken is already in Beverly hills, and all I get is not yet, no, but this time she said yes and my head is booting.
What should I do, what should I wear, I wouldn't show up today I guess tomorrow will be good so it will seem like a mere coincidence I even told cora not to say a word about me to him and even if he asks, that is if he does ask, she should not give him any important detail.
Cora's POV
Mabel has been calling me for the past few hours and all she ask about is ken ken ken, I could sense through the phone that she was very nervous, after all these years I can't believe she still likes him, I could never like someone for that long not if the person obviously doesn't want to have anything to d with me but I guess mabel is different.
"Hey Cora" ken called me from the balcony, I smiled that was ken's favorite place in the house and still is.
"Cora" he called me again snapping me out of my thought, I guess he wanted to talk and I do miss talking to him, though we talk on phone but it could never beat talking to him while looking at him, he's the only cousin and sibling I gat, both of us are the only child of our parent, so he is a big brother and that role suits him perfectly.
"Corey, you won't make me call you fifty more times before you answer me, will you?" Huh, I didn't realize it, I have been so deep in thought 'again' an did he just call me corey? Awww...been long I heard that.
"Ken, give me a sec I will join you and seriously stop shouting my name someone will think you wer in a shouting contest" I said as I went to the balcony practically running
"You never stop cracking your lame jokes" he answered while I shoved him off smirking
"Easy corey, you wouldn't wanna turn your only cousin handicap, will you" he was lying on the floor now holding his side were i had hit him. I stretched my hand, he held onto it and got up.
"Corey you know when I was coming here I thought I was going to miss Canada like never before but seeing you made me feel like am home and in a better place..." He said and continued by telling me all that had happened back home, and I felt for him.
"Hey corey, what has been going on with you lately, any guy or 'guys" he smirked while saying the word guys and I smirked back
"Nothing eventful, just the norms, wake up, go to school, come home.
"Are you sure, no guy?" He asked winking
"Nope Na no, no ones asked me out, and as you know, I don't crush on guys for long so am happy and free" I said smiling like it was an achievement and he smiled too.
"Hmm...corey you know I'll be staying, like am not going back home, I want to live here" wow that was shocking, but I think I'll love it, I couldn't be any glad
"Dear cousin ken, I will hereby be happy, like so happy to inform you that you can stay as long as yo want, provided you be a good boy while you are here" I said giggling, he just smiled and pulled me into a bear hug.

Full story?
Click this link
Re: Romance Is A Rollercoaster Chapter By Bimbo by donsimoniiblog: 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
Chapter 3

Mabel's POV
I couldn't sleep throughout the night, I know am kind of exaggerating the issue but I can't help it, I really can't but it feels like I am on a mission and it is to make ken love me or at least I should be someone of significance to him.
Cora's POV
I didn't even realize its morning already I had fallen asleep on the carpet with ken, we were watching the TV and had chat all through the night,and I remember enjoying my sweet sleep when something woke me up...oh Mabel...she had called me that morning that she was coming and I know she is coming to see ken, she's such a drama queen waking me up this early, I rubbed my eyes and tried getting some sleep as I laid down but all efforts to sleep was futile, so I just stood up leaving ken who was still lying down on the carpet, I used the blanket I saw beside me 'which I assume was used to cover my body by ken when I fell asleep' to cover his body, then I went downstairs knowing my paren should be up and greeted both of them, my dad said he wanted to go out for a minute and mom wanted to make breakfast so I went back upstairs seeing both of them still giving the cold shoulder I guess they are still not on good terms, I decided to do the necessary things there is no school since its saturday I decided to wait for Mabel to get here and I didn't even finish dressing up when I saw my roo door open and Mabel came in, my jaw dropped." Seriously Mab, when was the last time you came to my house this early" I asked her making a serious face
"Whatever, are you not happy to see me" she said trying to pull me into a hug
I moved back and said "mab, do you like him that much?" She nods her head frantically and I shook my head "He practically doesn't know you exist.." I was about to talk some sense into her when someone came knocking on the door
"Corey, are you now talking to yourself, I guess you forgot to tell me that part when I was asking about you" he said and knocked again, this time he came in
"Oh look like you gat a visitor, good morning I hope am not intruding" he said smiling
"Umm ken meet my best friend Mabel, mabel meet my cousin ken" Mabel smiled and said hi, ken said hi too and went out telling me to come down for breakfast
"Coreyyyyyyyy" Mabel said after ken left, she drew the name in a funny way " I want him to give me a name too, maybe like mabey or mable or may or..." She called all the possible names she wanted, I shaked my head and reminded her to come eat breakfast with us, she stopped and followed me, walking so fast she almost pushed me down.
Mabels POV
When he smiled I wanted him to smile at me, I wanted to be the reason he smiled Cora told me all that was going on with him and I felt so bad for him, so I decided to act as mature as I could when I am with him so he won't run away from me and maybe I could get to know more about him.
Everyone ate breakfast silently, it was kind of boring for me cos' in my house we always eat breakfast in a noisy atmosphere, where my little sister Dora wants to pee while eating, or jack my little brother pours his food away breaking the plate, my mum shouting at me to clean the floor immediately my dad making calls to his so called
client s who never stop making him shout, it is a daily thing that I am used to so being in this very noiseless area is so weird. Cora started to cough loudly, I snapped out of my thought seeing Mrs Collins (Cora's mom) and ken rushing over to her, I hand them the jug of water and after some minutes she calmed down and everyone smiled.
I guess I got the noise I wanted 'winks'
Authors note:
Are you thinking what am thinking, hmmm, what
could it be? We don't know for sure if Mabel's 'so
called' mission is goino work but if you will
continue with me let's see how it will turn out,
when you have to choose between lots of choices
not even two....rollercoaster...bump..bump...bump
Don't stop reading

Full story?
Click this link
Re: Romance Is A Rollercoaster Chapter By Bimbo by donsimoniiblog: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
http://www.donsimonii.com/p/story.html? Click the link above to see other stories available on the blog
Re: Romance Is A Rollercoaster Chapter By Bimbo by donsimoniiblog: 7:26am On Mar 21, 2018
Chapter 4

Mabel's POV
One of the reason I hate school, having to wake up early in the morning and all.
But today might turn out different since ken will be coming to my school and will be in my class, I couldn't be any excited.
***after class****
"Oh my gosh did you see that new guy in our class, he's totally cute I wish he would walk up to me and kiss me" I overhead a girl saying to her group of friends which consist of three
"Well, from what I heard he's not that kind of guy he is the prince of ice himself and he doesn't talk to anyone" the second girl that seem to have the longest hair in the group whispered
The third girl raised her hand as if she were in a class and the teacher asked a question telling them also in a whisper "he's Cora's cousin and that seem to be the only person he talks to-"
I am tired of hearing anymore of their stories, I have lots of homework to do today and I have to get home quick, its ken's birthday in 4 days and I volunteered to do the decorations, with all he's been passing through i wish he would be happy with all the preparations. I also have to get a gift for him, what will be most suitable for prince of
ice? Well I have to go check the gift shop first then go home, or not. Ken first 'winks'.
For the past few weeks he has been around, I've tried to get closer to him but he always seem irritated, he only replies me when I comment on his drawing with a can you leave me alone now
look. Maybe am still forcing myself on him?
Phone rings... ughhh...this guy doesn't know when to back off, I picked the call and said "hello" in a really sweet way
"Hey, its Brian again am sorry for calling out of the blue but I just wanted to hear your angelic voice" ughhh lame
"Thanks" I said sweetly again
"Humm I don't know if you would like to hang out sometime this week"
"Oh am so sorry, but my schedule is so tight this week that I don't think I will have time for even myself, maybe some other time"
"Ohhh...OK no qualms, talk to you later, bye"
Phone goes off
Whatever, like I care this guy doesn't know when to leave me alone. I met him a month ago at the supermarket while buying some stuffs for my mum, he said he's name is Brian blah blah blah, though I think he's cute he has dazzling pair of blue eyes and an oval well shaped face, a body that will fit into any clothe and long straight legs but I don't really care, I had to give him my number when he wouldn't stop following me and now he won't stop calling me, no guy is better than ken, ken is just perfect in everything or maybe not but I like him more... more? I like him only
Kens POV
I don't know what this girls keep staring at, none of them is my type no girl is, maybe that girl will still come my typ e but for now I want to focus on things that are real, been a while I celebrated my birthday and I am not even used to parties, back at home that is the only day my mum says good
morning, happy birthda y and good night to me, nothing more but Cora insist on throwing a party for me even though I bluntly disagreed, she later made me give in only on the condition that it should only be among close relations and friends, not the one that the whole school will be attending and she agreed.
And this girl that calls herself Mabel she keeps disturbing me, I really don't know why she will like someone like me, I thought she had change liking me for the past 3 years, liking someone onesidedly is just too dumb. Well I guess she will come to her senses one of this days, I really hate girls like her.
Cora's POV
I have so many things I want to do for kens birthday party, even if there won't be much people attending I still want to make it the best cos he really deserves it.
Mum is helping with food and drinks, Mabel with the decorations, dad with music and I will be the party organizer, I guess that all we need, and we won't be needing much chairs and tables since there won't be much people coming. This party will be fun!!!

http://www.donsimonii.com/p/story.html?
Click the link above to see other stories available on the blog
Full story?
Click this link
Re: Romance Is A Rollercoaster Chapter By Bimbo by donsimoniiblog: 6:42am On Mar 22, 2018
Chapter 5

Coras pov
"Happy birthday ken" i screamed. Everyone in the room look so joyous and I feel like have done something really worth it for my cousin and brother. My mum and dad, Mabel's mum and siblings and Mabel came for the party, I knew mabel wouldn't miss this day for the whole world.
Everyone had a gift or two to give to him and we presented it and merried, by 2:00 in the afternoon everyone had left except for Mabel of course she wanted to help out in the kitchen when we heard voices from the living room, we decided to check it out.
"Hy, am Lilian just moved here with my mum from London and decided to get to know who my neighbors were" she said smiling at everyone in the room, my mum hugged her welcoming her and told her she was welcomed anytime in the house, she looks beautiful with her long smooth gold hair, set of white teeth that she wouldn't stop flashing every minute, she was of average height though but a little taller than me, she seems nice too.
"Hi am cora" I greeted with a smile.
"Hi am Mabel, but I don't live here just visited my friend for her cousin ken's birthday" Mabel said smiling
"Nice meeting you too, I really get bored at home, my only brother is in college but I guess I could come visiting, and ken" she said facing ken "happy birthday" ken smiled and extended his hand shaking her hands, they both smiled at each other. Mabel and I looked at each other almost the same time rather surprised then after some time when they seem to have started a conversation I decided to leave both of them alone dragging mabel to the kitchen with me when she wouldn't stop looking, in other for her not to embarrass herself.
"Well, that was shocking, I can't believe ken is talking to her" mabel whispered once we got into the kitchen
"True, but you don't expect him not to talk to anyone ever, do you?"
"I know its just unexpected" she said shrugging
Kens POV
I don't know what came over me, it felt as if I couldn't control my hands stretching towards hers, even when we started talking I felt so comfortable. She is an artist too, we are in her apartment now and she's showing me all her drawings, I couldn't feel any happier I could barely say a word she just gets me. Wait till I tell Cora all this, I thought as I walk into Cora's room, when I told Cora she seemed excited for me and said she's happy that am happy.
**†******few weeks later******†**
Mabel's POV
My parents and my siblings are going for a camp out organised by my siblings school and they will be gone for two weeks, not that it is compulsory for them to go but they want my siblings to have
lovely childhood memories, and since I can't be allowed to be home alone my parents decided that I will be staying at Cora's place am kinda excited but I think Cora is more excited than I do given her reaction when I told her.
That evening in Cora's house after dinner, I was sitting in the living room watching a late night program on love, then ken came to join me.
"I didn't know you watch late night programs" I said not expecting him to reply me
"I heard you've been going on dates this days" he said, I wasn't expecting that though
"Not quiet, just few outings with a friend we haven't gotten to asking out"
"I hope you get there maybe then I won't feel bad having to ignore you every time I see you" I felt embarrassed by his words
"And just who said I like you" uhhh wrong words
"And just who said anything about liking am only telling you to stop disturbing me" he said with a smirk on his face. Now he's being a jerk
"Isn't it a bit odd that you are talking to me today?
Kennn" I said elongating his name,and before he could say any other thing I stood up walking to my room I guess he wanted to say something but couldn't cause I heard his phone ring and judging by the way he speak I think its Lilian, ughhh.
Oh what a sunny morning today is, I muttered stretching I got up to wash my face and heard voices coming from the living room then I went to check it out,I saw 4 boys from my school and Cora told me they are ken's friends, at least he has friends.
"Good morning mabel, do you live here now" Ron, one of the boys asked mockingly
"She thinks she would get my attention by doing that" ken said while the others laugh, then Lilian came in flashing her usual smile i guess thats what drew ken to her,with the boys turning to look at her I decided to go upstairs to avoid more embarrassment I already have enough for this morning.
6 missed calls from Brian
So I called him back and he said he wants to see me, hmmm, he wants to see me, I gave him Cora's address and 3o minutes later I heard the door bell ring, I rushed downstairs saying "its for me" to no one in particular.
"Hey brian" I said locking hands with him as we walked through the living room, I think I hear some whisperings of is that her boyfriend which got me smiling.
We got to the balcony and I received a call from...
Cora's POV
I rushed from my room as brian told me mabel seem to have fainted or was having panic attack, I couldn't even make out what he was saying and right now I don't really care, I rushed to see my best friend, I attended to her for a minute and when she seem to get herself a little I asked her what happened and all I could make out is "she's dead" who is dead, I asked but she couldn't answer me so I had to leave her alone when she wouldn't stop crying, but who died, I hope this isn't as bad as I think.

Full story?
Click this link
Re: Romance Is A Rollercoaster Chapter By Bimbo by donsimoniiblog: 6:40am On Mar 23, 2018
Chapter 6

Mabel's POV
i can't believe she's dead, I called her just last week and she seemed okay, I thought as my mum called me that my grandmother died, I feel so bad that I couldn't do anything for her as she has done for me.
Cora's POV
I feel hurt for Mabel, loosing her grandmother like that wasn't easy for her, I thought as I packed Mabel's stuffs into her bag, they have to start preparing for the funeral so she needs all the help she can get, mabels parent had to leave the campout am sure it will be a big blow on them, I heard someone come in and its brian
"Hey cora, I want to get going please take care of Mabel and tell her I will see her soon" he said as he made to leave
"I will, thanks brian" I said after him
If there was anyone that shouldn't be in a good mood right now its Mabel, loosing someone she had always felt attached to, to her she was more of a mother than a grandmother. She lived with her for 7 years, and she had always encouraged her, both of them always play around like they were the same age mate and she was a grandmother to me too whenever she come to visit Mabel she would buy lots of goodies for us, she was a wonderful woman.
****after the funeral****
Mabel's pov
I guess no matter how much we love them, we can't stop them from dieing. I still remember her words just like yesterday calling me in the sweetest voice ever
"Mabel dear, you can't always prevent your loved ones from dieing, you can only hope to live a good life after they are gone"
****few weeks later****
School was so boring today that I slept all through, I should go to Cora's place maybe we might have some girls fun.
"Hey cora" I said as she opened the door " what have you been up to" we went up to her room and had a little chat, I was feeling hungry so I left for the kitchen to get some snacks, I met ken in the kitchen but I ignored him there was nothing to say
"Hey mabel" did he just say hi, of course not, he did
"Hey" I called back
"How have you been, not seen you since your grandmas' am so sorry about her" OK that's weird i thought as I made to look at him, my hand hit the fridge's door and the jar of water fell I made to avoid it then I loosed balance myself, I knew I fell but someone caught me halfway, I opened my eyes and I saw ken right in front of me staring into my eyes, I tried to get out of his hold but his grip tightened and I felt his lips on mine, we were kissing I closed my eyes entering into my dream world then I realized I was actually kissing ken, I think he did too since he stopped kissing me and let go walking out, he came back and I thought he wanted to talk to me but he carried his snack from the table and left, my heart skipped I carried the whole jar of water and gulped it hurriedly I made for Cora's room, as I turned the door knob I felt a hand on mine, I looked up...ughh...not again...ken, he muttered something I couldn't make out and left, I opened the door and met cora doing something I dont know on her phone I cleared my throat and she looked up smiling.
"Mabel, lilians brother Fred is coming back today and he's coming to visit" she said still smiling
I gave her this what is my business look
"Cora do you know if ken takes alcohol?" I asked forming a serious face
She looked at me with a suspicious look "he practically hates it, so no"
"Does he smoke?"
She gave me a what the Bleep look "never seen him"
"OK what of weed, does he smoke weed?, you know maybe once in a while"
She had the look that almost got me rolling on the floor "seriously Mab give it a rest, why are you asking me all these questions, are you in your I
love ken mood or are you about to start 21
questions you know about ken"
Kens pov
I don't think am in my right senses today, if not why will I kiss mabel I feel really weird. I had gone home for a week hoping to see my mum and maybe we will get to talk but for the whole week I was there she never showed up and I feel worse than ever been blaming myself for visiting her so I guess it was all that had happened that had me getting all emotional, or could there be some other reason for me acting up like that I guess i'll have to figure it out, I hope mabel doesn't take it too personal.
Lilian said she will be coming with her brother any minute from now so I have to get ready, today would be a really long day
Mabel's POV
Brian wouldn't stop calling me, I found out he had a girlfriend though I don't even feel that bad about it, I still feel like he could have let me know,I feel like I was being used and I don't want to speak to him for now but he won't stop calling me, I had to explain to cora but we heard noise coming from the living room so we decided to check, when we got to the living room my gaze met ken's but I couldn't hold the stare cause I noticed there were two other people in the room, Lilian and someone I guess should be her brother since cora had told me he will be coming. We sat down in the bid to welcome Fred, lilian received a call and had to leave, Fred seem interesting as he told us stories about his school, he also told us he attends an art school which got ken more interested as he concentrated more than usual and he asked series of questions that I didn't seem to understand myself.
"What an art family, I bet your parents will have so much of knowledge about art since you and your sister are artists, I guess you even do competitions me and ken do that at times, but he always win I suck at drawing" Cora said and we smiled.
"Lilian? I wish, am sure you can draw better than her she sucks at drawing than anyone I know" he said laughing but that wasn't funny at all, cora and I looked at each other surprised then at ken who looked more confused than any of us.

Full story?
Click this link
Re: Romance Is A Rollercoaster Chapter By Bimbo by donsimoniiblog: 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
Chapter 7

Kens POV
Am I hearing right, did Lilian really lie to me, but all I could think of was why she would have done that, so I just sat in there midst looking like nothing happened, like everything was fine while fred decided to leave after a while.
Few minutes later lilian came in, I pull-drag her out of the house, when we got outside I asked her why she had lied about being able to draw, she made a face like she was a bit surprised then she recovered
"Am sorry ken" she muttered
"Is that all you have to say" I asked noticing how angry my tone had gotten
"I just joked about it at first, but you seemed to be more interested in talking to me when I said so, then I decided to move on with the act, because I like you and I didn't want to loose you just because I couldn't draw or anything" she said
I felt so angered by her word "did you tell me you could draw before I started talking to you, what do you really take me for? A guy that is so crazy about drawing? that will go after any girl that claims she can draw? I thought you were different, you said you liked me? If u really did then you wouldn't have lied, I feel so stupid" I yelled at her in a way that I couldn't even have imagined I did, but I had to I didn't expect this coming from her, someone I took courage to talk to, I thought we just understood each other even though I've only seen her as a friend I really don't give a damn if she liked me. I stormed inside leaving her looking at me like I was some scary person, she couldn't even utter a more meaningful word. So much for a friend
Mabels POV
I overhead ken talking to Lilian, he seemed really angry and all I could think of was going over to him telling him its okay but at the back of my mind I felt kind of happy that they fought, ok I know that's bad of me but who wouldn't, that reminds me of kens kiss,I decided to go talk to him when he seemed to have recovered from his anger.
I got to the living room and sat in one of the couch, then I looked over at him and smiled, he looked at me and ignored me, but he didn't seem snobby so I decided to take a chance
"Ken..." And before I could finish
"If you want to talk about the kiss-ish something, you don't need to, it didnt mean anything to me and i hope you clear it off your mind like it never happened, i just had some things going on with me and I was caught in the moment, that's all. I don't want you bringing up any sort of weird talk about it, I hope an clear" he blabbed
I felt my heart crushed, and all the feelings the kissed had built and the hopes it had raised crushed, I felt tears well up my eyes, so I stood up muttering the word 'jerk' under my breath before running out of the room, I didn't see it coming all I just heard was the words he had said;
"If you want to talk about the kiss-ish
something...it didnt mean anything to me...."
Then I felt something really hard hit me, and its became very dim and I fell out of breath.
About DONSIMONIIBLOG
Donsimonii.com is an online story and article blog where you can read stories and articles sprinkled with a Lil gossip and gist

Full story?
Click this link

(1) (Reply)

I Was The Husband And The Other Man / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / Messengers Of The Claypot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.