Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Identify The Sixteen Hidden Books Of The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Identify The Sixteen Hidden Books Of The Bible (6076 Views)

Let's Identify The Ways Satan Fight Christian Faith And Profer Solutions / The Sixteen Grandsons Of Noah / These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identify The Sixteen Hidden Books Of The Bible by chrisxxx(m): 9:15am On Mar 05, 2017
Let see how observant you are

There are names of sixteen (16) books of the bible hidden in the paragraph below. Let me see how many you can find. A preacher found 15 books in twenty minutes; it took him 3 weeks just to find the 16th one, HAVE FUN!

I once made a remark about the hidden books of the Bible. A certain luke, kept people looking so hard for facts, and for others, it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a job. We want it to be a most fascinating little moment for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help find them. I will quickly admit it usually takes the preacher to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how you will compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen books of the Bible in this paragraph.

List the sixteen books of the Bible encrypted in the passage above.

Happy searching
Re: Identify The Sixteen Hidden Books Of The Bible by WhyNa: 10:05am On Mar 05, 2017
Mark, Mark Kings Revelation James Ruth Numbers Job Amos Judges Lamentation Hebrews Peter Acts Titus

I have tire. Someone should look for the last one...

1 Like

Re: Identify The Sixteen Hidden Books Of The Bible by Izeekbass: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2017
1)Kings, 2)Mark, 3)Luke, 4)acts, 5)revelation, 6)james, 7)ruth, coolnumbers, 9)job,10) judges, 11)lamentation, 12)Hebrews, 13)Titus, 14) Peter, 15) Esther, 16) Amos
Re: Identify The Sixteen Hidden Books Of The Bible by Rankine(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Izeekbass:
1)Kings, 2)Mark, 3)Luke, 4)acts, 5)revelation, 6)james, 7)ruth, coolnumbers, 9)job,10) judges, 11)lamentation, 12)Hebrews, 13)Titus, 14) Peter, 15) Esther, 16) Amos

can't see Esther in d paragraph but esthe without r

1 Like

Re: Identify The Sixteen Hidden Books Of The Bible by delishpot: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
chrisxxx:

There are names of sixteen (16) books of the bible hidden in the paragraph below. Let me see how many you can find. A preacher found 15 books in twenty minutes; it took him 3 weeks just to find the 16th one, HAVE FUN!

I once made a remark about the hidden books of the Bible. A certain luke, kept people looking so hard for facts, and for others, it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a job. We want it to be a most fascinating little moment for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help find them. I will quickly admit it usually takes the real preacher to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how you will compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen books of the Bible in this paragraph.

Happy searching

3 Likes

Re: Identify The Sixteen Hidden Books Of The Bible by Jaywon2(m): 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
chrisxxx:

I once made a remark about the hidden books of the Bible. A certain luke, kept people looking so hard for facts, and for others, it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a job. We want it to be a most fascinating little moment for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help find them. I will quickly admit it usually takes the preacher to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how you will compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen books of the Bible in this paragraph.

Happy searching

Mark, Luke, Kings, Acts, Revelation, James, Ruth, Numbers, Job, Judges, Esther, Titus, Preacher (Ecclesiastes), Lamentations, Hebrews, Peter.

1 Like

Re: Identify The Sixteen Hidden Books Of The Bible by lizabeet(f): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
Luke
Revelation
Job
Judges
Lamentation
Mark
Ruth
Numbers
James
Esther
Acts
Amos
Hebrews
The preacher (Ecclesiastes)
Peter
Kings
Re: Identify The Sixteen Hidden Books Of The Bible by PastorAIO: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ogbe
Oyeku
Iwori
Odi
Irosun
Owonrin
Obara
Okanran
Ogunda
Osa ( I raise Yansh for iyami)
Ika
Ologbon
Otura
Irete
Ose
Ofun
Re: Identify The Sixteen Hidden Books Of The Bible by eplanning: 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hidden books refer to the apochrypha.

Some of my favourite are Jasher, Maccabees, Book of Enoch

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite / “i Invite You To Accept Islam. / The Rise Of Traditional Religion And Spirituality In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.