Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Understanding Islam: Muhammad (PBUH) Sex Life As Recorded In The Hadiths - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Understanding Islam: Muhammad (PBUH) Sex Life As Recorded In The Hadiths (1050 Views)

The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. / 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) / 34 Inspirational Quotes By Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding Islam: Muhammad (PBUH) Sex Life As Recorded In The Hadiths by JUDASiskariot: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2017
From the Hadith we found that Aisha (ra) used to tell so many different ADULT men about the details of Prophet’s sexual relation with her : how the Prophet used to handle her private part during her menstruation , about thighing her , how the Prophet used to suck her tongue , how they used to bath after sex , about the semen of the Prophet.

Take not that the prophet (Pbuh) 54, married Aisha when she was 6.

Here, we see Aisha's father not willing to leave her 6 year old daughter to marry a 54 year old man, but he was manipulated into succumbing to it.
Sahih al-Bukhari Book 62 Hadith 18

Narrated 'Ursa:

The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

Sahih al-Bukhari Book 62 Hadith 6

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives.

Sahih al-Bukhari Book 6 Hadith 298

Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

Sahih al-Bukhari Book 5 Hadith 268

Narrated Qatada:

Anas bin Malik said, ""The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).

Sahih al-Bukhari Book 6 Hadith 300.

Narrated Maimuna:

When ever Allah's Apostle wanted to handle any of his wives during the periods (menses), he used to ask her to wear an Izar.

Narrated 'Aisha: None of us had more than a single garment and we used to have our menses while wearing it. Whenever it got soiled with blood of menses we used to apply saliva to the blood spot and rub off the blood with our nails. (Book #6, Hadith #309)

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet used to kiss and embrace (his wives) while he was fasting, and he had more power to control his desires than any of you. Said Jabir, "The person who gets discharge after casting a look (on his wife) should complete his fast." (Book #31, Hadith #149)

The prophet is the best of Mankind and he's worth emulating.

Allahu Akbar!!

2 Likes

Re: Understanding Islam: Muhammad (PBUH) Sex Life As Recorded In The Hadiths by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2017
ok, so we've seen that he had sex with his wives like a normal man would do, so what's wrong with that, or he should castrate himself because he was a prophet?

2 Likes

Re: Understanding Islam: Muhammad (PBUH) Sex Life As Recorded In The Hadiths by sarahade(f): 1:51am On Mar 06, 2017
Stop reading hadiths they will make you stray
Re: Understanding Islam: Muhammad (PBUH) Sex Life As Recorded In The Hadiths by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 06, 2017
sarahade:

so we should read only the Qur'an?
Re: Understanding Islam: Muhammad (PBUH) Sex Life As Recorded In The Hadiths by sarahade(f): 7:16am On Mar 06, 2017
AbdelKabir:

so we should read only the Qur'an?

There are numerous hadith and we can't really say which one is true or not is it not better to read the true word we are sure of the quran and pray for guidance from allah.
Re: Understanding Islam: Muhammad (PBUH) Sex Life As Recorded In The Hadiths by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 06, 2017
sarahade:

There are numerous hadith and we can't really say which one is true or not is it not better to read the true word we are sure of the quran and pray for guidance from allah.

if you cant "really say", what effort have you made to know if they are true or not?

1 Like

Re: Understanding Islam: Muhammad (PBUH) Sex Life As Recorded In The Hadiths by sarahade(f): 7:21am On Mar 06, 2017
AbdelKabir:

if you cant "really say", whatwhat effort have you done to know if they are true or not?

Nothing actually i can't sha create my own.
Re: Understanding Islam: Muhammad (PBUH) Sex Life As Recorded In The Hadiths by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 06, 2017
sarahade:

Nothing actually i can't sha create my own.

sister, if you are not sure about the authenticity of a hadeeth, ask those who knows, and if you dont understand the hadeeth, perhaps it contradicts your intellect, ask those who knows for its proper understanding. abandoning the ahadeeth because you are not sure which is authentic is misguidance! its misguidance!! its misguidance!!!

we ask, how do you pray without the sunnah? how do you fast? how do perform hajj? Allaah said the prophet was raised to explain the Quran for us, so how do you get this explanation without referring to the sunnah?

The prophet said, he was given the Quran and something similar to it, Allaah said he gave the prophet Qur'an and hikmah(which all scholars unanimously agree to be the sunnah – ahaadeth).

The prophet said there will be a time when someone will say after my hadeeth is read to him, "between you and us is the book of Allaah, whatever is found as haraam in it(Quran) we will take as haraam, whatever we see as halal in it we will take as halal" then the prophet added that "whatever the messenger of Allaah has declared haraam is like Allaah declared it haraam"

Allaah said, no one has the right to any opinion regarding what Allaah and his messenger has already legislated.

the prophet said he is leaving two things and if you hold on to them, you will never ever go astray namely, Qur'an and ahadeeth(sunnah), in another narration he said "bite on them with your back molars".

All these points the fact that, the messenger of Allaah is another source of shareeah for muslims.

so you cant do without the hadeeth, all you have to do is ask people who knows about the authenticity of a hadeeth and its explanation.

salaam alaykum.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding Islam: Muhammad (PBUH) Sex Life As Recorded In The Hadiths by TheMMS63(m): 9:58am On Mar 06, 2017
Well documented brother. I believe the sister will understand after reading this article.
May Allaah increase us in knowledge and guide us to the right path.
Re: Understanding Islam: Muhammad (PBUH) Sex Life As Recorded In The Hadiths by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 06, 2017
TheMMS63:
Well documented brother. I believe the sister will understand after reading this article.
May Allaah increase us in knowledge and guide us to the right path.

Ameen.
Re: Understanding Islam: Muhammad (PBUH) Sex Life As Recorded In The Hadiths by JUDASiskariot: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
AbdelKabir:
ok, so we've seen that he had sex with his wives like a normal man would do, so what's wrong with that, or he should castrate himself because he was a prophet?

Of course not. Just creating awareness for the unbelievers in other for them to see that our prophet is the best of mankind. Are you also willing to follow his sunnah by marrying a 6-yo girl?
Re: Understanding Islam: Muhammad (PBUH) Sex Life As Recorded In The Hadiths by JUDASiskariot: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarahade:

How else do you want us to know about our amiable prophet?
Re: Understanding Islam: Muhammad (PBUH) Sex Life As Recorded In The Hadiths by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

Of course not. Just creating awareness for the unbelievers in other for them to see that our prophet is the best of mankind. Are you also willing to follow his sunnah by marrying a 6-yo girl?

go play your silly games with one of those apologetic Muslims like the one up there, savvy?

if you want to create awareness why come to Islam section, is it unbelievers we have here? you are confused.

now get lost.

(1) (Reply)

. / The Satanic Verse / Prices Of Sallah/ileya Rams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.