Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. (4885 Views)

Through Thick And Thin: A Great Lesson From Prophet Ayoob / 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) / 34 Inspirational Quotes By Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by emekaRaj(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
By shaykh sayid Afandi al-Chirkawi

Prophet Musa (pbuh) is spiritually much higher than prophet Khidr (pbuh). He was given a great mission. He is one of the Ulul Azmi . Khidr (pbuh) had a lower level. What is then the meaning and the use of Qur’anic ayahs about the meeting of Musa and Khidr (pbuh)? Had this story been told by an alim, it could have been called doubtful, unproven. Even if it had been in the hadith of the Prophet(pbuh), skeptics might argue that it is made up, unreliable or weak. But in our case the story of Musa and Khidr (pbuh) is told by the Almighty Allah in the Holy Qur’an. Therefore its authenticity is beyond doubt. This story points to the existence of hidden knowledge ( `ilm batin ), which is the basis of Tariqa .
Imagine if now I start to fly in front of you, how I will grow in your eyes. But what use is my flying for you and myself? Neither the Qur’an nor a hadith says that a man becomes greater and more spirituality advanced if he flies like a bird, or floats like a fish. The story, we are speaking about, states just the opposite. Common people usually admire kashf (supernatural powers). But we assert, that kashf has no value. There are some shaykhs and awliya, who have kashf and there are those who do not. Kashf has no value before Allah. The most solid proof is the story of Musa and Khidr (pbuh).
Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by emekaRaj(m): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
When Musa (pbuh) was preaching before the Israelis, he was asked, “Who is the greatest scientist of our time? ” Musa (pbuh) said, “I am. ” Allah likes it when people are modest. He did not like Musa’s (pbuh) words and said to him, “O Musa, there is a man who knows what you do not. I imparted him knowledge straight from myself. Go and look at him .” Prophet Musa (pbuh) asked the Almighty if he could learn from this person the wonderful knowledge that He had given him. Allah showed him the path to prophet Khidr (pbuh) and Prophet Musa (pbuh) set out on the search of Khidr (pbuh), with prophet Yusha as his companion, who was a young man then.
Allah told them beforehand that a spring from the rocks will signalize, that Khidr (pbuh) lives nearby. Once they came to a spring and sat down to rest. It was actually the `Aynul-Hayat spring (living water). The travelers had a fish to eat with them. The fish suddenly came to life near the living water and escaped into the water. Prophet Musa (PBUH) was sleeping. When he woke up, the travelers moved on, but Yusha` said nothing to Musa (pbuh) about the fish.
Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by emekaRaj(m): 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
After a long walk along the shore, exhausted, they sat down to rest, and then Musa (pbuh) said, “The road was long. We are tired. It would be good to eat the fish, we have got .” Then Yusha` told him what had happened to the fish at the spring. “It was the place we are looking for ”, said Musa. “ We should not have left, now we have to go back.” After they came back to the place, prophet Musa (pbuh) examined where fish could escape and found a sea island, where Khidr (pbuh) lived. So they found him. Then prophet Musa (pbuh) ordered Yusha to go back home, because he had left only his brother, Harun, (pbuh) with his people. “Help Harun until I get back,” said prophet Musa (pbuh). They parted, and Musa (pbuh) went to Khidr (pbuh). Khidr was praying at that time. After the salah , Khidr (pbuh) greeted the guest with the words, “Assalamu `Alaikum, o Musa, the son of Imran .” Musa (pbuh) answered the greeting and asked, “How do you know my name? “ The One Who sent you to me told me ,” said Khidr (pbuh). Thus the two prophets met. They struck up a conversation.
At this time a bird flew nearby, made a circle in the air, sat on the beach, dipped a few times its beak into the water and flew away. It disappeared, then flew back and began to tweet something. Khidr (pbuh) asked Musa (pbuh), “Do you know what the bird says? ” “No, I do not, ” said Musa (pbuh). “It says you have no more knowledge, than the water I carry in my beak .”
Musa (pbuh) was very surprised at the deep knowledge of Khidr (pbuh), because this area was unknown to him.
Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by emekaRaj(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
Then both prophets set out. After a while they approached an old cemetery. They found skulls in the ground. Khidr (pbuh) counted seven skulls and said they had been seven brothers, calling each by name. It seems afterwards Khidr (pbuh) made a du`a to convince Musa that everything he saw was true. Then the skulls started talking to them. They began to speak about their past lives. Musa (pbuh) was surprised by what he saw. No wonder! He did not have this knowledge.
Then they went on and reached a port. There they began to search for a ship to continue their journey by sea. Signalizing from the shore, they asked the owner of one vessel to take them aboard his ship. He did, and probably for free. So it is said. And when they swam to the middle of the sea, Khidr (pbuh) took a tool and made a hole in the deck and the bottom of the ship.
I must say that before this Musa (pbuh) asked Khidr (pbuh) to teach him the amazing knowledge he had. But Khidr (pbuh) replied, “How can I you teach you that? I do not think you can manage it .” “Yes, I can ,” Musa (pbuh) insisted. Then Khidr (pbuh) set a condition: “No matter what I do, you must keep silent.” “All right, I will ,” Musa (pbuh) agreed. This was an agreement between them. But when Khidr (pbuh) made a hole in the ship in the sea, Musa (pbuh) exclaimed, “What are you doing, this is against the Shariah! ” Moreover, the owners of ship turned out to be orphans, seven brothers, who chipped in to buy a completely new ship to work together. “This ship belongs to the orphans. Moreover, they have taken us on board for free, and you paid back evil for good ,” said Musa (pbuh) in disapproval. Khidr (pbuh) said, “I warned you, you cannot keep silent.” Then Musa (pbuh) apologized and promised to be silent from that time on. Meanwhile nothing happened to the ship. Khidr (pbuh) stuffed the hole with something, a clothing, or fabric. In general, everything turned out fine. After he damaged the bottom of the vessel, they were approached by another ship owned by the ruler of the lands. The ruler’s officials stopped their ship, searched and checked it. They would have seized the ship, if not for the hole in the bottom. They returned to their ship and sailed away. It turned out that the ruler issued a decree to take away all new ships from the citizens. Anticipating this, Khidr (pbuh) made the hole, but Musa (pbuh), of course, could not have known about it.
Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by emekaRaj(m): 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
So they crossed the sea, reached the shore and walked on. After some time they saw children playing, and then Khidr (pbuh) suddenly killed one of the boys. Here, of course, Musa (pbuh) again became indignant at killing an innocent child, and Khidr reminded him of his promise, “ I knew you will not withstand .” Musa (pbuh) immediately apologized again. After a while they came to the village, where no one sheltered them. They were very hungry, and nobody wanted to host them. Meanwhile Khidr (pbuh) discovered a broken fence. He found rocks and clay, and completely repaired it. Then Musa (pbuh) broke his promise again and said that since no one sheltered and fed them, they could have asked money for the job to get some food. Then Khidr (PBUH) said, “Now it is time for us to part. You have broken the covenant three times .”
But before leaving, Khidr (pbuh) said, “Musa, when I damaged the ship, you were afraid that people would drown. But you forgot how your mother had put you, then an infant, into the basket and set it sail down the river and how you were protected by the Almighty. You also judged me for killing a child, but you forgot how you accidentally had killed an Egyptian in your youth. You disapproved that I had restored the wall for free. Yet you forgot how you had met the daughters of the Prophet Shu`ayb ( pbuh ) at the well with a herd of sheep and pushed away the heavy lid of the well to give them water. And all this was done for free, for the sake of Allah .”
When Musa (pbuh) saw, that Khidr (pbuh) knows all the events of his life, he was astonished even more. Afterwards, Musa (pbuh) and Khidr (pbuh) parted. This is a fact Allah Himself tells us in the Qur’an.
So why did the Almighty give us this story? He never gives us anything useless. This story has a deep educational meaning. Musa (pbuh) is one of the greatest prophets, called Ulul Azmi . Musa (pbuh) stands much higher, than prophet Khidr (pbuh). But Khidr (pbuh) turned out to know more. Musa (pbuh) even asked Allah’s permission to become a student of Khidr. Look how this great prophet seeks knowledge and how modest he is.

1 Like

Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by highque: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2017
Baarakallahu feena jamia'n. If only the Ahlul-Fitna can learn one and/or two lessons from this historical event. Nay! their brains have been programmed and it only accepted what their programmers/users inputted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by AlBaqir(m): 6:57am On Aug 11, 2017
emekaRaj:
So they crossed the sea, reached the shore and walked on. After some time they saw children playing, and then Khidr (pbuh) suddenly killed one of the boys. Here, of course, Musa (pbuh) again became indignant at killing an innocent child, and Khidr reminded him of his promise, “ I knew you will not withstand .”

# First, Nabi Musa all the right to be indignant at killing an innocent child. Has Allah not revealed to him that:

Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 32:

For this reason did We prescribe to the children of Israel that whoever slays a soul, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all men; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all men; and certainly Our apostles came to them with clear arguments, but even after that many of them certainly act extravagantly in the land

emekaRaj:

You also judged me for killing a child, but you forgot how you accidentally had killed an Egyptian in your youth.

# Second, this alleged reply vis-à-vis excuse does not answer the question. Musa's was accidental, Khidr's was deliberate.

# So, why did Khidr killed the innocent boy?
Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by Empiree: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2017
AlBaqir:

# So, why did Khidr killed the innocent boy?
As i once said before, this is tawil. Killing the boy for whatever reason is against the Shari'a. The ayah you quote Q5:32 might not apply to Khidr. I remembered you once said Khidr was not from nation of Musa. The implication of that is that he was not bound by Shari'a of Musa Lo ba tan

Majority if not all stories in Quran are symbolic and/or a condensed summary of great historic events, and they carry deep meanings. If you take them with their direct meaning, usually they become illogical or against ma'roof.

For example: nabi Ibrahim(as) attempting to kill his son, a nabi praying Allah to flood the entire world, people sleeping in a cave more than three centuries, ... etc. If you are expecting the sea to divide in two, so that Palestinians can escape from the cruelty and the cruel ones would drown, it won't happen. It is inadmissible to directly apply Quran stories in life. So nabi Musa's encounter with khidr was symbolic. I dont buy the tafsir recorded in ibn khatir with that flimsy excuses they tried to cook up. That further implicate Sharia of musa and current sharia. The best application in my opinion is that it was symbolic.

1 Like

Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by AlBaqir(m): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
Empiree:
As i once said before, this is tawil. Killing the boy for whatever reason is against the Shari'a. The ayah you quote Q5:32 might not apply to Khidr. I remembered you once said Khidr was not from nation of Musa. The implication of that is that he was not bound by Shari'a of Musa Lo ba tan

Majority if not all stories in Quran are symbolic and/or a condensed summary of great historic events, and they carry deep meanings. If you take them with their direct meaning, usually they become illogical or against ma'roof.

# My intention on "Khidr not of Musa's nation (world)" reference spirituality while Musa was apparently of physical world.

# Whether the boy, or Khidr is from the nation of Musa does not really matter. Murder is Murder since the creation of Adam till Qiyamat.

# So, the point still remain that an innocent boy was killed deliberately. Why?
Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2017
SHIA AND SUFI = Horror show .. kaafirs..
Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2017
Bobo shia yi is just getting worse. . accusing rasul of murder. . se u that make takfir of sahabah wil n0t find it easy to say trash about rasul . . #d0 n0t die except the fact that you are muslim# . . .l dey tell you . . .innw.
Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by Empiree: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
SHIA AND SUFI = Horror show .. kaafirs..
You have never made any sense undecided
Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by AlBaqir(m): 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
Empiree:
# That's his trademark faah: No sense.
Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Empiree:
LAUGHING

1 Like

Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by tintingz(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
highque:
Baarakallahu feena jamia'n. If only the Ahlul-Fitna can learn one and/or two lessons from this historical event. Nay! their brains have been programmed and it only accepted what their programmers/users inputted.
Kindly remove historical event from there, they are old tales and legends.

2 Likes

Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by Empiree: 12:41am On Oct 04, 2017
tintingz:
Kindly remove historical event from there, they are old tales and legends.
What's This one saying
Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by tintingz(m): 6:43am On Oct 04, 2017
Empiree:
What's This one saying
There is no historical figure of Musa(Moses) nor his story happened, no archaeological evidence nor literature of him in Egypt records. As for Khidr, he's found in many ancient myths, so someone don't call legends, folklore historical events, it is like saying Lord of the ring is a historical event.

1 Like

Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by AlBaqir(m): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2017
tintingz:
There is no historical figure of Musa(Moses) nor his story happened, no archaeological evidence nor literature of him in Egypt records. As for Khidr, he's found in many ancient myths, so someone don't call legends, folklore historical events, it is like saying Lord of the ring is an historical event.

# In short you are of the opinion that the name "Musa", and stories associated with him are all MYTH?!
Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by tintingz(m): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2017
AlBaqir:

# In short you are of the opinion that the name "Musa", and stories associated with him are all MYTH?!
The name Musa or Moses can be fictional, there is no historical evidence of Moses figure and if someone like Moses existed, he's not the same as Moses portrayed in the bible and Quran. Moses is not found in ancient Egypt records, no archaeological evidence, many historian sees him as legendary, can you give the name of Pharaoh and dynasty that chased after Moses and Israelites?

Khidr is also a myth in many folks beliefs, there are lots of popular myths in the ancients days that was widely known and written down e.g Gog and Magog, global flood and many more, the Jews and arabs re-wrote a lot of popular myths, the more reason I don't see Quran as a divine revelation.

1 Like

Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by Empiree: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
tintingz:
The name Musa or Moses can be fictional, there is no historical evidence of Moses figure and if someone like Moses existed, he's not the same as Moses portrayed in the bible and Quran. Moses is not found in ancient Egypt records, no archaeological evidence, many historian sees him as legendary, can you give the name of Pharaoh and dynasty that chased after Moses and Israelites?

Khidr is also a myth in many folks beliefs, there are lots of popular myths in the ancients days that was widely known and written down e.g Gog and Magog, global flood and many more, the Jews and arabs re-wrote a lot of popular myths, the more reason I don't see Quran as a divine revelation.
I was going to give you a very close analysis but you may find it offensive. So i rather use another logical or analogical reasoning. Twenty to fifty years from now, generation at that time may deny existence of Ajayi crowther, Awolowo, Azikiwe etc just like govt of us erased memories of the first 9 president of their country prior to G. Washington. If you live long enough to see these denials, you will swear down that Crowther etc existed but they won't believe you. There is no need to try to convince you that nabi Musa(a) existed.

My analogy is convincing enough. And no doubt, what you said up there makes is crystal clear that you have left the fold of islam. I'd eschewed from saying that much until you clarified your stance.

1 Like

Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by tintingz(m): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
Empiree:
I was going to give you a very close analysis but you may find it offensive. So i rather use another logical or analogical reasoning. Twenty to fifty years from now, generation at that time may deny existence of Ajayi crowther, Awolowo, Azikiwe etc just like govt of us erased memories of the first 9 president of their country prior to G. Washington. If you live long enough to see these denials, you will swear down that Crowther etc existed but they won't believe you. There is no need to try to convince you that nabi Musa(a) existed.

My analogy is convincing enough. And no doubt, what you said u there makes is crystal clear that you have left the fold of islam. I'd eschewed from saying that much until you clarified your stance.
You tried with your analogy but it doesn't work, We have pictures, videos and archaeological evidence of Ajayi crowder, Awolowo, Azikiwe, these are physical evidence of them and it can never vanish with internet and technology we have today. Many people of today no longer believe in myths like it was well believed in the ancients days, it is mostly religious folks and Africans that still believe in myths and superstitions.

There are alots of scholars, kings, popular figures of ancient long back to the BC calendar that their physical evidence can be found, even dinosaurs fossils that lived billion years ago can be found, early human fossils can be found but Moses physical evidence cannot be found, the ancient Egypt that keep record with hieroglyphs(the earliest system of keeping records) during 2nd dynasty of pharaoh didn't have records of Moses that was suggested to have lived during 19th dynasty of Pharaoh on hieroglyphs nor papyrus.

If a book that said to be divine revelation can have some mythical legends in it, I don't think such book is divine and be taken serious.
Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by Empiree: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
tintingz:
You tried with your analogy but iy doesn't work, We have pictures, videos and archaeological evidence of Ajayi crowder, Awolowo, Azikiwe, these are physical evidence of them and it can never vanish with internet and technology we have today. Many people of today no longer believe in myths like it was well believed in the ancients days, it is mostly religious folks and Africans that still believe in myths and superstitions.
When did technology come into being?. So you need "physical evidence" to believe in pre-tech events? smh. You are so illogical. Soon you will say jesus of islam didnt exist but Jesus of christianity does bcus they have "pictures" of him?. You're incredible. And of course, if you denied existence of Moses (as), then, Jinns and Angels don't exist too by your logical deduction. It means you don't believe in what you don't see. This is called "protestantism".

There are alots of scholars, kings, popular figures of ancient long back to the BC calendar that their physical evidence can be found, even dinosaurs fossils that lived billion years ago can be found, early human fossils can be found but Moses physical evidence cannot be found, the ancient Egypt that keep record with hieroglyphs(the earliest system of keeping records) during 2nd dynasty of pharaoh didn't have records of Moses that lived during 19th dynasty of Pharaoh on hieroglyphs nor papyrus.
You compared Allah's prophet to everything you mentioned up there?. You're funny. If Allah had allowed them to see His messengers' remains and all that, it means nothing is sacred about them anymore. You already seen how they portrayed Jesus today. As I said before you are protestant
Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by tintingz(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Empiree:
When did technology come into being?. So you need "physical evidence" to believe in pre-tech events? smh. You are so illogical. Soon you will say jesus of islam didnt exist but Jesus of christianity does bcus they have "pictures" of him?. You're incredible. And of course, if you denied existence of Moses (as), then, Jinns and Angels don't exist too by your logical deduction. It means you believe in what you don't see. This is called "protestantism".
Lol, earliest technology started in Greece, Egypt, Persia(Iran), Rome, China, india etc.

I don't believe in the popular picture of Jesus as evidence, they are painting works and illustration of Jesus, and what makes it more interesting is that there is no physical evidence of Jesus, his name was only found in a roman letter which historian suggest he existed but still debate on, same for Muhammad. In my own opinion someone name Jesus might have existed but he's not divine and not what he's believed to be.

I'm agnostic about existence of angels and jinns, there is no evidence for this entity existing, if there is you can show them to me.

You compared Allah's prophet to everything you mentioned up there?. You're funny. If Allah had allowed them to see His messengers' remains and all that, it means nothing is sacred about them anymore. You already seen how they portrayed Jesus today. As I said before you are protestant
What's wrong with Allah's prophet(s)? Are they not humans? Where is their work like Aristotle, Plato, Ptolemy, Hippocrate, Galileo, Isaac Newton, Persian scholars, Mark Zuckerberg, Steven Jobs etc?

If we find physical evidence of these Prophets, it is an evidence they exist and things about their stories can be said to be divine(if evidence is shown) but when something lack evidence how do you expect someone like me to believe. Do you believe santa Claus exist in the north pole or there is a pink unicorn in the rainbows?
Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by Empiree: 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, earliest technology started in Greece, Egypt, Persia(Iran), Rome, China, india etc.

I don't believe in the popular picture of Jesus as evidence, they are painting works and illustration of Jesus, and make it more interesting there is no physical evidence of Jesus, his name was only found in a roman letter which historian suggest he existed but still debate on same for Muhammad. In my own opinion someone name Jesus might have existed but he's not divine and not what he's believed to be.

I'm agnostic about existence of angels and jinns, there is no evidence for this entity existing, if there is you can show them to me.

What's wrong with Allah's prophet(s)? Are they not humans?
Alright, regardless of how astray or misguided a muslim is, for as long as he/she believes these is a muslim. They are, the believe in Oneness of God, Angels, Divine Books, the messengers, Destiny Surah 2:285. And sura Baqora v 3 says those who believe in the Unseen, are guided. These are theory aspect of faith which you have rejected. This makes you a non muslim. The problem with modern world, which you got caught up in, is that they strived to make people believe that the only thing that exist is what their material eyes can see. That their is nothing behind material reality. This is secularism. It started in EU with christianity. They now targeting islam which brought about salafism. So i am not surprised. Agnosticism is twin sister of Atheism. Mather of fact, it is Atheism in disguise.

If we find physical evidence of these Prophets, it is an evidence they exist and everything about their stories are divine bit when something lack evidence how do you expect someone like me to believe. Do you believe santa Claus exist in the north pole or there is a pink unicorn in the rainbows?
Bold shows your behavior resemble yahud of old cry

Soon, you just need to say openly that "Allah doesnt exist". This will seal your fate. Santa claus or not are irrelevant to muslims

1 Like

Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by Rilwayne001: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Empiree:

Soon, you just need to say openly that "Allah doesnt exist". s

How many times do you want him to repeat that?

1 Like

Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by Empiree: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
Indeed
Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by AlBaqir(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
Rilwayne001:

How many times do you want him to repeat that?
grin
I think he believes in "God". He only challenge some of " God's" attributes.
Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by Empiree: 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by tintingz(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
Empiree:
Alright, regardless of how astray or misguided a muslim is, for as long as he/she believes these is a muslim. They are, the believe in Oneness of God, Angels, Divine Books, the messengers, Destiny Surah 2:285. And sura Baqora v 3 says those who believe in the Unseen, are guided. These are theory aspect of faith which you have rejected. This makes you a non muslim. The problem with modern world, which you got caught up in, is that they strived to make people believe that what the only thing that exist is what their material eyes can see. That their is nting behind material reality. This is secularism. It started in EU with christianity. They now targeting islam which brought about salafism. So i am not surprised. Agnosticism is twin sister of Atheism. Mather of fact, it is Atheism in disguise.

Bold shows your behavior resemble yahud of old cry

Soon, you just need to say openly that "Allah doesnt exist". This will seal your fate. Santa claus or not are irrelevant ti muslims
Did you read my last post? If you don't believe in Santa Claus living in the north pole and pink unicorn living in rainbows why should I believe angels and jinns exist when there are no evidence?

Like I said, I don't see the Quran as divine revelation as it is full of legends and myth of the olds.

As of now, I don't know if they exist or not, until I see proof they exist I'm ready to believe, so you're free to call me kafir, agnostic or whichever suit you. smiley
Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by Rilwayne001: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
AlBaqir:

grin

I think he believes in "God". He only challenge some of " God's" attributes.

From all indications he doesn't believe in God whatsoever, neither does he believe in the unseen.

1 Like

Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by Rilwayne001: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
tintingz:
Did you read my last post? If you don't believe in Santa Claus living in the north pole and pink unicorn living in rainbows why should I believe angels and jinns exist when there are no evidence?

Like I said, I don't see the Quran as divine revelation as it is full of legends and myth of the olds.

As of now, I don't know if they exist or not, until I see proof they exist I'm ready to believe, so you're free to call me kafir, agnostic or whichever suit you. smiley

grin

This your delusion is getting stronger than expected.

1 Like

Re: The Lessons To Learn From Prophet Musa (pbuh) And Prophet Khidr(pbuh) Meeting. by Empiree: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
tintingz:
mr claus is not universally believed. His activities are largely restricted to western world. Angels however are universally believed by so called Abrahamic religion and pagan of all types.

i no longer dispute with you on this. Your position is clear.

no problem. I just wish one day they will show you red pepper like story narrated by sheikh Akindele that i told you before.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Etiquette Of Visiting The Sick / Null / My Open Letter To My Muslim Brothers And Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.