Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

I Need A Girl Bicurious - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girl Bicurious (720 Views)

I Need A Girl Friend In Ikorodu Lagos. / Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship / I Need A Girl In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girl Bicurious by onenobledone(f): 11:58am On Mar 05, 2017
Hello guys,I need to experience what it feels like to be with a girl,to kiss her,cuddle, f**k her and taste her p**sy. I need a beties. Am female and ready mingle with someone mature and drama free. Add meD62B1FA2. Guys please don't add me,only girls ready to mingle.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Girl Bicurious by luvlyADESUWA(f): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Swithrt, u need to repent for the kingdom of God is @hand...
There's no gain in lesbianism and homosexuality...
Pls don't even do it, remember u are a special being in the sight of God.
God loves u my dear...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girl Bicurious by kay29000(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
onenobledone:
Hello guys,I need to experience what it feels like to be with a girl,to kiss her,cuddle, f**k her and taste her p**sy. I need a beties. Am female and ready mingle with someone mature and drama free. Add meD62B1FA2. Guys please don't add me,only girls ready to mingle.

Re: I Need A Girl Bicurious by joyceka11(f): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2017
u can register some bi dating sites online
Re: I Need A Girl Bicurious by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
i sent u a pm.. U can follow me.
Whats ur location

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Match Making Only (MSD- Platform) / Is True Luv Real?! / Free Interracial Dating Site : www.interracial-introductions.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.