Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed (10071 Views)

Win Thrills Network Has Finally Crashed / Get Help World Wide Have Finally Crashed I'm Finished Sha / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by moderatedguy: 6:32am On Mar 06, 2017
Ghw really rocks.SEUN and his group can never pull us down,never!.So glad outsiders are getting the message we are sending.They have realised that GHW is stable.GH and PH going on massively. Google "Ghw whatsapp group"to join our ehatsapp group to get correct info bout GHW.
Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by rectitude(m): 6:57am On Mar 06, 2017
Some people just spread lies for the love of it, well there's a reward for that- NOTHING
Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by Fridayokolo: 7:04am On Mar 06, 2017
GHW rocks,join us on WhatsApp at 08165884459

Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by Zealoy(m): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2017
They have finished with MMM now is GHW pls can u people just leave us alone for Christ sake y causing panic wen u know that ur money is not there
Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by Ericmillion(m): 8:01am On Mar 06, 2017
Imoh555:
A nairalander warned about this few days ago now it has happened visit the site and comfirm

Stop spreading negative rumors about a well rounded and healthy community. The worst part of it is that you cannot even spell it correctly.
It's get help world wide.
I advice you get busy with important things or better still get employed
Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by kennadio(m): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2017
falcon01:
but am sure it will crash one day

Yes after u must have crashed,it would outlive u...Ode,Ewu Gambia.
Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by moderatedguy: 10:06am On Mar 06, 2017
Seun and his Cohorts would die even before GHW.Imagine they deleted all the threads I created to dispel the wicked rumours he and his devils are peddling,.Seun e no go better for u.U wud die even before GHW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
moderatedguy:
Seun and his Cohorts would die even before GHW.Imagine they deleted all the threads I created to dispel the wicked rumours he and his devils are peddling,.Seun e no go better for u.U wud die even before GHW

olooopa, ewo ntepe.
Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by rosalieene(f): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
seun and co why?
why are you all unrepentant and greedy!!
A thread about the success of GHW was posted yesterday, now as I logged in, I observed the thread has been deleted!!

what shall it profit you seun to see others dieing in poverty..... You want people to cry again when you keep pushing panic oriented threads to FP not only to FP but you leave them for people to panic

But when threads created to show testimonies and wonders of GHW is created, you don't waste time to delete such threads because you hate it when people progress.

God is watching you

2 Likes

Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by rosalieene(f): 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
moderatedguy:
Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
moderatedguy:

hahahahaha!!! lamentation! cheesy cheesy
Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
rosalieene:
seun and co why?
why are you all unrepentant and greedy!!
A thread about the success of GHW was posted yesterday, now as I logged in, I observed the thread has been deleted!!

what shall it profit you seun to see others dieing in poverty..... You want people to cry again when you keep pushing panic oriented threads to FP not only to FP but you leave them for people to panic

But when threads created to show testimonies and wonders of GHW is created, you don't waste time to delete such threads because you hate it when people progress.

God is watching you

shun Ponzi schemes! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by balo30: 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
coollabman:

shun Ponzi schemes! cheesy

You are a fool to have said that,so people who are doing it dont know what they are doing abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
balo30:

You are a fool to have said that,so people who are doing it dont know what they are doing abi?

you're hopelessly stup.id for quoting me! shun Ponzi schemes!
Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by makforex(m): 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
God is there to pull down whosoever want to pull down my dearest get help worldwide! The reigning and reliable p2p platform in d country. God bless ghw management and its committed participants

2 Likes

Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by balo30: 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
coollabman:

you're hopelessly stup.id for quoting me! shun Ponzi schemes!

I have known you for something now,an enemy of progress,i want to say that you are a real fool for mediating on what u hardly know anything about.why cant you go and die somewhere?Do you think this is like MMM that you nearly crashed with misleading information.I pray you die trying

2 Likes

Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by tundejoseph4(m): 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
Leave dis coollabman, I think it is paining him that some friends are just making money anyhow
Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
tundejoseph4:
Leave dis coollabman, I think it is paining him that some friends are just making money anyhow

paining me ke?! How do you think it's paining me? shun Ponzi schemes my friend!
Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
balo30:

I have known you for something now,an enemy of progress,i want to say that you are a real fool for mediating on what u hardly know anything about.why cant you go and die somewhere?Do you think this is like MMM that you nearly crashed with misleading information.I pray you die trying

advising you to do the right thing has turned me into an enemy of progress?! I can't help but laugh at your display of hopeless fo.olishness. you get sense at all?! it is the greed that is pushing you into Ponzi schemes that will crash it. you hear?! the greed of the guiders and participants like you will bring about the end of schemes like GHW
Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by Donchucky(m): 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
IT WAS CREATED TO CAUSE PANIC BUT THE PARTICIPANTS HAVE VISITED THE SITE AND HAVE SEEN THAT ITS STILL UP AND RUNNING, THE MORE THEY CAUSE PANIC, THE MORE GHW PARTICIPANTS WILL KNOW ENEMIES ARE PLANNING FOR THE DOWNFALL OF THIS REPUTABLE SCHEME.
MY CANDID ADVICE, GO AHEAD WITH UR PH AND GH, U HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

3 Likes

Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by tundejoseph4(m): 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
coollabman:

paining me ke?! How do you think it's paining me? shun Ponzi schemes my friend!
. I think everybody has right to spending his/her money as pleases, some go use for clubbing, some for betting, some for carrying babes all about, while some for ponzi. Why not advise pple DT are playing bettings. It shows u ve personal problem with ponzi not that u love people, otherwise talk about other things too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 07, 2017
falcon01:
but am sure it will crash one day
I am also sure you will die one day. what lasts forever in dis world? nothing
Re: Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed by Bobbybenard(m): 2:36am On Mar 07, 2017
@op,

(1) (2) (3)

Agro And Foodstuff Buyers List Data / Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? / How To Get Loan Up To $500 With Perfect Money, Egopay And Payza Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.