Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Funke Akindele Reveals How JJC Brought Her Luck After They Got Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Reveals How JJC Brought Her Luck After They Got Married (709 Views)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire / I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Reveals How JJC Brought Her Luck After They Got Married by Wejustok: 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Source: http://www.wejustok.com.ng/2017/03/-funke-akindele-reveals.html

Last night, at the just concluded #Amvca2017 Funke went home with two awards and some cash price.
During her acceptance speech, the Jenifa Diary star thanked her crew and her husband especially for always being there for her. It hasn’t been easy keeping up with Jenifa’s diary. It’s lots of hard work.
Thank God i married this man here (Referring to JJC Skillz who was standing by her side). I thank you all and God Almighty for his grace’, she said. Funke also added that JJC has brought her lucks and more happiness since they got married.

Re: Funke Akindele Reveals How JJC Brought Her Luck After They Got Married by olumide81(m): 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
Enjoy your luck! Don't exhaust our data with stories on how he has been a bad hubby in future. Manage your family!
Re: Funke Akindele Reveals How JJC Brought Her Luck After They Got Married by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
we re Africans ,Africans re we

(1) (Reply)

How I Miss My Dream Girl "Davido" / Sex Scandal: Georgina Onuoha Makes Passionate Case For Apostle Suleiman / BREAKING NEWS! Sarkodie Feard Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.