Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals (16118 Views)

Funke Akindele Reveals She Deals With Insomnia Since Her Ex-husband Left / ‘I Was Born, Raised In Celestial Church Of Christ,’ Funke Akindele Reveals, Begs / Shocking! Funke Akindele Reveals Why Her Marriage Crashed (2 Reasons) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by G1STMORE: 5:18am On Sep 14, 2018
Nollywood top actress Funke Akindele reveals in her latest chat questions that she is afraid of failure and poverty.

Gist Via >>> http://gistmore.com/im-afraid-failure-poverty-funke-akindele-reveals

Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by G1STMORE: 5:18am On Sep 14, 2018
Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by itspzpics(m): 5:22am On Sep 14, 2018
Load kiakia
Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 14, 2018
u are not afraid of goin to hell

let me tell u poverty is noting to be sacred of!!!

12 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by pressplay411(m): 5:55am On Sep 14, 2018
There are some questions one should never answer. They are evil. Any question seeking to either express or expose your fears should not only be avoided and ignored but also counteracted by confirming your faith over fear.

Job said that which he feared the most has befallen him. Meaning the enemy always looks for an opportunity to entrap us with our fears.

It's OK and human to be scared. But our confidence should be resolute and unshaken in the Word and Promises of God.
Only the fear of God overcomes all other fears.
It's in a similitude to a kid's fear of his dad. That alone gives the kid confidence over every other person's dad.

The fear of God is truly the beginning of wisdom. And wisdom is the principal thing. Every other thing in life is predicated upon proper application of Wisdom.

Fear God and become Fearless. Cos fear is the only thing keeping most of us grounded in life. Fear of the unknown, fear of failure, even fear of success, fear of disappointment, fear of heart break, fear of travelling, fear of village witchcraft, fear of dying, fear of sickness, phobias, etc.

The fear of God truly conquers all other fears.

2 Timothy 1:17
For God has not given us the spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by ItzBIM(m): 6:41am On Sep 14, 2018
Who isn’t ?? Even though it’s all vanity, we still want it for the short period of time we have on this planet.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by GodblessNig247(m): 6:41am On Sep 14, 2018
miracood:

Poverty is the hell itself!!!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by Oceannaagent: 6:42am On Sep 14, 2018
You have Christ, you fear nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by SpearHead: 6:43am On Sep 14, 2018
Ok. Good to know u don't fear big di*k....

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by princeemcee: 6:44am On Sep 14, 2018
issokay... so you are not afraid of Buhari winning again

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by dimexy247(m): 6:45am On Sep 14, 2018
Anything else?
Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by Shortyy(f): 6:48am On Sep 14, 2018
Me too, Funke, me too.

Enjoy my signature
Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by PotatoSalad(m): 6:48am On Sep 14, 2018
Who isn't?
I'm afraid if giving in to depression sad

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by thebossagain: 6:49am On Sep 14, 2018
Do not be afraid for am with you says the lord.

The fact remains that anybody that have witness poverty will be scared to see it again, that poverty of a thing is a calamity.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by hopefulLandlord: 6:52am On Sep 14, 2018
pressplay411:
There are some questions one should never answer. They are evil. Any question seeking to either express or expose your fears should not only be avoided and ignored but also counteracted by confirming your faith over fear.

Job said that which he feared the most has befallen him. Meaning the enemy always looks for an opportunity to entrap us with our fears.

It's OK and human to be scared. But our confidence should be resolute and unshaken in the Word and Promises of God.
It's in a similitude to a kid's fear of his dad. That alone gives the kid confidence over every other person's dad.

The fear of God is truly the beginning of wisdom. And wisdom is the principal thing. Every other thing in life is predicated upon proper application of Wisdom.

Fear God and become Fearless. Cos fear is the only thing keeping most of us grounded in life. Fear of the unknown, fear of failure, even fear of success, fear of disappointment, fear of heart break, fear of travelling, fear of village witchcraft, fear of dying, fear of sickness, phobias, etc.

For God has not given us the spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

A Nigerian fearing a Jewish mythical god who resides in Israel, likes mount Horeb and would bring about "new Jerusalem" is the beginning of acute foolishness

7 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by davillian(m): 6:53am On Sep 14, 2018
cheesy
Invest your money
Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by Fazemood(m): 6:54am On Sep 14, 2018
I fear thesame dear. She is saying the way I feel. I fear these two more than anything. I plan, work, stay focused and Committed just to not end up as my parents did. I have faith in God and he hears me and has set my feet high. I thank him as he blesses me. Adonai he is.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 14, 2018
GodblessNig247:

Poverty is the hell itself!!!
TRUE TALK!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by obembet(f): 6:56am On Sep 14, 2018
I don't even want to hear the word "Poverty" we hate each other so much... We have separated long time ago... E doesn't close near me, me too stay away from him...

Poverty and I are two parallel line...

But for. Failure, I have failed many times, but I never give up.. Waec failed me, I make sure that I overcome it, MMM failed me... But I rise again... My ex boyfriend failed, am believing God that I will get a beta one even though I still love him... Until I get another, I.won't remove our pix ony dp, bet9ja failed me... Am.still looking for pure game... I.will overcome as well. I don't submit to failure. No...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by hopefulLandlord: 6:56am On Sep 14, 2018
miracood:

Hell is a mythical place and the idea is used to keep the sheeples - like you - in line

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery; None but ourselves can free our minds.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by SocialJustice: 7:02am On Sep 14, 2018
That's the fear of most rich people. Getting rich and losing it is a terrible experience.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by Malakh: 7:03am On Sep 14, 2018
Proverbs 10:24 KJVS
The fear of the wicked, it shall come upon him: but the desire of the righteous shall be granted.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by princetemitee(f): 7:04am On Sep 14, 2018
BGOSAAAA

Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by Homeboiy: 7:08am On Sep 14, 2018
God Abeg give her a child

because if she no get at last
Na who go come enjoy her wealth
Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 14, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

A Nigerian fearing a Jewish mythical god who resides in Israel, likes mount Horeb and would bring about "new Jerusalem" is the beginning of acute foolishness
This is the exact reason why you'll always be a hopeful landlord and not a real one.. How could you spew this in public

4 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by Damseldammie(f): 7:10am On Sep 14, 2018
La Funkky... You should fear regret more than failure, because failure is a part of life which gives an opportunity to begin again

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by Kronor(m): 7:12am On Sep 14, 2018
Dont be afraid of poverty buh be afraid of yr future

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by DBossNG(m): 7:12am On Sep 14, 2018
Ok
Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by ebuk4real(m): 7:13am On Sep 14, 2018
pressplay411:

God bless you dear. You just spiced up my day. Cheers!!!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by Endtimesmith(m): 7:14am On Sep 14, 2018
Na poverty make Merrimen(yahoo boys) dey see Big nicks(SARS)dey run .
Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by harbarzzy(m): 7:16am On Sep 14, 2018
To fear poverty is your problem..To fear failure is also your problem..To fear Almighty Allah is our problem.
Re: I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals by micolaj: 7:19am On Sep 14, 2018
pressplay411:

Thanks for this wonderful piece.
You are blessed

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Bisola Warns Against People Impersonating Her To Defraud People (Video) / Basketmouth, Bisola Aiyeola, Others Join Malta Guinness 30 Years Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.