Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Seun Osewa, You And Your Moderators Are The Tribalist On Nairaland! Ban Yourselves First - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Osewa, You And Your Moderators Are The Tribalist On Nairaland! Ban Yourselves First (1134 Views)

Hilarious Things Nairaland Moderators Are Guilty Of / Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. / Seun, I Think You Should Advise Your Moderators, They Lack Social Manners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa, You And Your Moderators Are The Tribalist On Nairaland! Ban Yourselves First by member55: 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2012
So I posted a harmless comment on a lady nastily bathing a female banker with feaces in one western state and seun and his tribalist champions he parades as moderators banned me for 'tribalism' because I took a harmless swipe at the ACN region. I took it in and decided to watch from the sidelines only to see around 3 threads with gross tribal hatred on Hausa/Igbo (the threads about oil revenue review and another about list of corrupt nigerians) by obviously the yoruba folks and NONE of these people have been banned. Dayakaonu have not been banned, Sirjee have not been banned and lots of them. The thread that cost my ban (a hot topic) was not moved to the frontpage but these othere ones were glamorously on the frontpage with the hateful comments because they were not anti yoruba. I dont really care about this forum but if it is truly a public forum, where is the fairness? Why are the admin partisan? Am not a tribalist but tribalism will never leave this forum unless it leaves seun osewa and his moderators. This is my plea to release my account. If you like delete it like the dictator you are. Rubbish
Re: Seun Osewa, You And Your Moderators Are The Tribalist On Nairaland! Ban Yourselves First by Acidosis(m): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2012
why not repost the statements that caused you a ban here in quotes so all can see it. .
Re: Seun Osewa, You And Your Moderators Are The Tribalist On Nairaland! Ban Yourselves First by member55: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2012
^
Am not reposting it. I have already cited the thread. If they can leave other tribal comments on Igbo/Hausa, let them repost it.
Re: Seun Osewa, You And Your Moderators Are The Tribalist On Nairaland! Ban Yourselves First by Lasinoh: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2012
Who is this 'Jew Guy'? angry

Why don't you go to Italy and learn how to phock one or two of them, to become a moderator yourself?
Or gif or carey belle on NL. tongue

You should understand the 'rules' by now!
You for don pass Supa Moderator post with almighty banning pawas plus 2000 user IDs to open 100 threads per second! wink

Your life in and out of NL will be a whole lot easier huh? tongue
Don't you see as I yammu h-enjoying peace now? grin
Re: Seun Osewa, You And Your Moderators Are The Tribalist On Nairaland! Ban Yourselves First by member55: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2012
^
?

Anywhere I dont really care about getting my posting rights back with that account. I could care less. I just want to bring to light the tribalism/tribal sentiments of seun and his moderator coons.
Re: Seun Osewa, You And Your Moderators Are The Tribalist On Nairaland! Ban Yourselves First by slimghost(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2012
My brother na so we see am oooo. Nairaland don turn to Yorubaland. Stewpid people

1 Like

(1)

** Breaking News --- Fuel Tanker Explosion Around Tincan, Mile 2 Area ** / BARBARIC: Nigerian Girl Harassed By Irate Mob In Abuja For Wearing A Skimpy Dres / Anyone Coming From Abroad To Nigeria? Pls Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.