Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy (55338 Views)

Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita / Kokozaria & Awele Odita Welcome Son In USA (Pics) / Woman Says Awele Odita Is Pregnant For Her Husband, Congratulates The Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by soulfood(m): 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by hammerF: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
IKA PEOPLE NEED TO BE REINTEGRATED WITH ANAMBRA BECOS, THEY HAVE LOST THE PLOT.

THEIR GIRLS AND YORUBA GIRLS, NO DIFFERENCES. THEY CAN CARRY PREGNANCY LIKE NO MANS BUSINESS, ANYHOW.
THEY ARE LACKING IN CULTURE, MANNERISM AND TASTE.

BIAFRA WAR WAS REALLY HARD ON DEM.

1 Like

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Papertrail11(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
I don't think I can never marry a Yoruba woman they are terrible behaviousral wise.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Papertrail11(m): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
hammerF:
IKA PEOPLE NEED TO BE REINTEGRATED WITH ANAMBRA BECOS, THEY HAVE LOST THE PLOT.

THEIR GIRLS AND YORUBA GIRLS, NO DIFFERENCES. THEY CAN CARRY PREGNANCY LIKE NO MANS BUSINESS ANYHOW.

THEY ARE LACKING IN CULTURE, MANNERISM AND TASTE.

BIAFRA WAR WAS REALLY HARD ON DEM.

couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!

Na dem wey do runz now adays pass Yoruba and delta

1 Like

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by hammerF: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
Papertrail11:

couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!

Na dem wey do runz now adays pass Yoruba and delta

99% OF THESE WE ARE MARRIED TO IGBO, WE KEEP HEARING NOW ADAYS, MUST BE THE IKA AND RIVERS BIAFRA WAR VICTIMS.

THE GIRLS ARE SHAMELESS. THEY HAVE NO IDENTITY OR SENSE OF SELF WORTH.

THEY DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE. SUCH A PITY.

2 Likes

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by mazizitonene(m): 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
women have never loved themselves......Nigg.a should be careful...
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by chiefololade: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
haulagehandlers:
pray tell,is Awele a Tiv name even if Odita sounds urhoboish.

I hope you can read

1 Like

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by cstr55: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
See the tout this fine girl open her legs for? shocked She has no parent or family.?
Seriously, women have no standards, money is their standard. All those ''I want a handsome god fearing educated man'' are just mere stories.
With money, you can bed the best of them.

3 Likes

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
nkwako:
Yoruba girls are shameless
You wan make I tear you slap abi. If you talk anything like this again, you go collect 500 (slap). Go buy sense.

1 Like

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by haulagehandlers(m): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
chiefololade:

I hope you can read
got it
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by buffalowings: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
Rinsola32:

She is not yoruba, Mr nkwako . She is from your
tribe. tongue

Also, I won't because of one of you call all your ladies / women shameless. No!
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by buffalowings: 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

You wan make I tear you slap abi. If you talk anything like this again, you go collect 500 (slap). Go buy sense.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by freecocoa(f): 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
The way people dey mumu and call God at the same time dey shock me, na wa o.

3 Likes

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by airmark(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
This shameless girl was even quoting bible. shocked

1 Like

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by suremossty(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
Iranu in conjunction with abacha
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by oseiwe(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
Adeoba10:
... Dey come dey do family meeting for instagram..... Social media sha....
I tire for the matter, agbero and family corporation.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by NoBetterNigeria: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
nkwako:
Yoruba girls are shameless

Seems your head is paining you abi?
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by tobida: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
Make we kuku bring back tradition since these shameless girls of now adayz love to be second, third, forth and fifth wife. Money talks bullshit works.

1 Like

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Klinee: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
haulagehandlers:
pray tell,is Awele a Tiv name even if Odita sounds urhoboish.
Awele is Igbo name it means wealth, prosperity, favor: ije Awele which means prosperous journey in Igbo language.

3 Likes

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Spazwik: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hehehehehe The Only thing i saw was Undersanding Family grin grin grin
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by tobida: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Klinee:
Awele is Igbo name it means wealth, prosperity, favor: ije Awele which means prosperous journey in Igbo language.

Odita sounds Urhobo. Sooner or later, she too will be swapped 4 another longer throat that is much younger. Na everyday girls they launch into womanhood.

1 Like

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Klinee: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
tobida:

Odita sounds Urhobo. Sooner or later, she will be swapped 4 another longer throat.
Odita I think it should mean Odinta( The smaller one)
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Klinee: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
chiefololade:

I hope you can read
It a very common Igbo language used in all parts of Igboland not only in Delta Igbo but Asaba people most especially answer it(Awele) as a name.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by unstableaswater: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
cstr55:
See the tout this fine girl open her legs for? shocked She has no parent or family.?
Seriously, women have no standards, money is their standard. All those ''I want a handsome god fearing educated man'' are just mere stories.
With money, you can bed the best of them.

That girl is ugly please. That is just it, u need to know wen a woman is bleaching and heavy on the make-up. Wen u know a girl is beautiful is wen she goes natural without make-up and dont use bleaching crime. She is blacker like his wife, however they both bleach.

On this polygamous family of dishonest men and women, one theme that is bound to be constant and repetitive is cheating. Awele is a public toilet and will continue to fcuck around. His wife, will also start fucking around if she was formerly faithful, which i doubt that she was faithful.

As long as he is in Tinubu circle of public fund choppers, he will continue is pedophilia tendency of seeking out young impressionable girls for sex-change.

His kids raised in a polygamous home will grow to accept it as a way of life, judging by their response on social media. They too will cheat on those unfortunate enough to find themselves in a relation with them.

The cycle is endless.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Taiwo20(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
common agbero! this life no balance at all
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by laudate: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
tobida:
Odita sounds Urhobo. Sooner or later, she too will be swapped 4 another longer throat that is much younger. Na everyday girls they launch into womanhood.

Odita is not an Urhobo name. If you get to a place like Onicha Ugbo, in Aniocha North local government area of Delta state, you will find indigenes of that area, bearing this name.

1 Like

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by BlackBaron: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Local extortion racketeering boss...
Proudly sponsored by Mr T and the only ruling party in Lagos and so since...
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Rinsola32(f): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
TPAND:

No tribal thingy here i said yoruba actress and we know who they are. Ain't nothing tribal about that

Now that she isn't yoruba nko? She is igbo. So, do I say we know who they are? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by cashkid: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
I have always said it that most of these girls called actress no get class at all, na wetin they go chop dem they look for and any where they find am, they careless of any other thing. Nonsense things.......

1 Like

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by unstableaswater: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Rinsola32:

[s]Now that she isn't yoruba nko? She is igbo. So, do I say we know who they are? [/s]undecided

She is not Igbo, she cannot speak the language and she dont know the culture, besides i read that she is a yoruba movie actress and fluent in yoruba. She is yoruba abeg.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by cstr55: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
unstableaswater:

That girl is ugly please. That is just it, u need to know wen a woman is bleaching and heavy on the make-up. Wen u know a girl is beautiful is wen she goes natural without make-up and dont use bleaching crime. She is blacker like his wife, however they both bleach.

On this polygamous family of dishonest men and women, one theme that is bound to be constant and repetitive is cheating. Awele is a public toilet and will continue to Bleep around. His wife, will also start fucking around if she was formerly faithful.

As long as he is in Tinubu cycle of public fund choppers, he will continue is pedophilia tendency of seeking our young impressionable girls for sex-change.

His kids raised in a polygamous home will grow to accept it as a way of life, judging by their response on social media. They too will cheat on those unfortunate enough to find themselves in a relation with them.

The cycle is endless.
Make I look the girl again.
Okay maybe the make-up of the babe was very heavy, but the guy is truly scum. The bittch can do a lot better even if she may not be as fine as I thought.
And she even got herself pregnant. na wa o.
Igbo girls no dey try at all.
Ofcourse, the wife has to go and get some outside too. She would be stupid to be remain faithful under such circumstances.
All in all, a very perverted family.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Snowpikin: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
Honestly what has dis life turned into??
Where pple now celebrate taking other pples husband publicly.
Where husbNds now announce their mistresses publicly witjout shame
Does marriage still have any worth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) / AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.