Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Fastest Browser Competion - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fastest Browser Competion (599 Views)

The 10 Countries With The Fastest Internet In The World / Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) / Which Is The Fastest Internet Connection In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fastest Browser Competion by 212blaze(m): 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2009
Vote the browser you think is the fastest.Lets see which wins

chrome
mozilla
netscape
opera
IE
Safari
Re: Fastest Browser Competion by MrCrackles(m): 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2009
I fuc.ks with Google Chrome. . .
Re: Fastest Browser Competion by 212blaze(m): 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2009
I vote mozilla
Re: Fastest Browser Competion by zeking: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2009
Mozilla comes with it in- built free download manager, the argument is rested.
The plug ins are wonderful and it is cross compatible with most OS platforms i know.
Infact some Browsers (bit comet, ) runs on mozilla enigne
A free download manager speeds up your download even heavy site

IE is extremely crap that is why Microsoft can offer it for free.
Chrome is not fully tested on the market yet but I strongly believe google wants a fair share of the browser market and continue to run apps tialored for them
NETSCAPE?? hmm they must be honored for attacking Microsoft but comes no close to mozilla
Safari? beauty but no dice

Mozilla CARRY GO !!!!
Re: Fastest Browser Competion by 212blaze(m): 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2009
Chrome has problems opening lots of pages,even the site i'm trying to setup. http://engineers.spruz.com
ive never even seen netscape. Mozilla na d P
Re: Fastest Browser Competion by sahaya: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2011
chrome is the best and advanced browser. the latest version of chorme 11 has many advaned features than the previous versions.
there are many advanced features including 50 best web store applications, 87 best add, 12 best extenstions and lot more.
chrome has overaced IE and other browsers in the race. chrome has incredible download speed and the browser itself is very fast. i even checked the browser speed through Scanmyspeed.com.
Re: Fastest Browser Competion by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2011
Re: Fastest Browser Competion by Slyr0x: 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Internet Explorer 6.0

grin

(1) (Reply)

Free Website Host / Need Directions To Uploading Files On My Website / Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.