Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Check This Out - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check This Out (609 Views)

Please Help Check This It's Urgent Please / Check This Site And Tell Me What Am Lacking, Thanks / Is It Possible To Make Money On Facebook? Not Sure! Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Out by skyhighweb(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2010
check out this website and please review for me before real hosting

http://companyname.awardspace.co.uk/
Re: Check This Out by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2010
jesus christ of kilimanjaro! that color combo!!
Re: Check This Out by Dokki: 6:08am On Feb 10, 2010
I think you need to use some softer colours.
Green is ok but i personally think the red might be destroying the pleasure on the site in my opinion.

I did one of my sites in green but it is a softer green.

Check it out www.nigeriannewsnetwork.com

Good luck with your venture!

D
Re: Check This Out by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 10, 2010
Dokki:

I think you need to use some softer colours.
Green is ok but i personally think the red might be destroying the pleasure on the site in my opinion.

I did one of my sites in green but it is a softer green.

Check it out www.nigeriannewsnetwork.com

Good luck with your venture!

D
i think you are right.
Re: Check This Out by freeman191(m): 7:32am On Feb 10, 2010
wow, ur colors are fighting each other, dont overdo the design, simplicity and a bit of a good design touch at the top will do the job, u dont have to turn the site to a gradient site to prove designing skills, simplicity and a touch of uniqueness will do the job.
Re: Check This Out by skyhighweb(m): 9:28am On Feb 10, 2010
lets me make changes to the background to be different from the gradient to someting lighter thanks for the reply

(1) (Reply)

Sculpture In Greek / Hello Everyone! / Pls Help! My Laptop Screen Went Off After Upgrading It With Window Xp 2008pack3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.