Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,878 members, 7,956,317 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

Check This Out - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check This Out (610 Views)

Please Help Check This It's Urgent Please / Check This Site And Tell Me What Am Lacking, Thanks / Is It Possible To Make Money On Facebook? Not Sure! Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Out by skyhighweb(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2010
check out this website and please review for me before real hosting

http://companyname.awardspace.co.uk/
Re: Check This Out by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2010
jesus christ of kilimanjaro! that color combo!!
Re: Check This Out by Dokki: 6:08am On Feb 10, 2010
I think you need to use some softer colours.
Green is ok but i personally think the red might be destroying the pleasure on the site in my opinion.

I did one of my sites in green but it is a softer green.

Check it out www.nigeriannewsnetwork.com

Good luck with your venture!

D
Re: Check This Out by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 10, 2010
Dokki:

I think you need to use some softer colours.
Green is ok but i personally think the red might be destroying the pleasure on the site in my opinion.

I did one of my sites in green but it is a softer green.

Check it out www.nigeriannewsnetwork.com

Good luck with your venture!

D
i think you are right.
Re: Check This Out by freeman191(m): 7:32am On Feb 10, 2010
wow, ur colors are fighting each other, dont overdo the design, simplicity and a bit of a good design touch at the top will do the job, u dont have to turn the site to a gradient site to prove designing skills, simplicity and a touch of uniqueness will do the job.
Re: Check This Out by skyhighweb(m): 9:28am On Feb 10, 2010
lets me make changes to the background to be different from the gradient to someting lighter thanks for the reply

(1) (Reply)

Help Rate This Site / How To Pick A Good Domain Name / Please Appraise And Test My Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.