Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Mobile Using IMEI? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Mobile Using IMEI? (18782 Views)

Help Tracking A Missing Phone Using IMEI Number / How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Camon CM / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Mobile Using IMEI? by tolaxin(m): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
Please help me out guys. my tecno W3-LTE which is just 31days old was stolen yesterday and I have not been able to find the phone or the thief.

I learnt phones location could be tracked using the imei code. I don't have any idea on how to go about this. please help me!!!
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Mobile Using IMEI? by BrownShawty(f): 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Do you have the carton with you?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Mobile Using IMEI? by tolaxin(m): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
BrownShawty:
Do you have the carton with you?

Yes, I still have the carton with me ma
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Mobile Using IMEI? by BrownShawty(f): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
tolaxin:

Yes, I still have the carton with me ma
Okay that's a good one...be right back let me get necessary things for you
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Mobile Using IMEI? by tolaxin(m): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
BrownShawty:
Okay that's a good one...be right back let me get necessary things for you

Thanks! I will be awaiting your reply ma
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Mobile Using IMEI? by dhannyson(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
My infiniz hot 4 was stolen on february 15 can I still track it with I still have the pack. N imei
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Mobile Using IMEI? by cooltony09: 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
My phone was stolen too yesterday night...I've IMEI too
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Mobile Using IMEI? by funsho75(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Here to learn
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Mobile Using IMEI? by tolaxin(m): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
Brownshawty Please Help!!!
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Mobile Using IMEI? by t33why: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
oga your phone's history, forget all the numerous crap you find online about stolen phones and how to block/trace/recover...99.9% of them don't work

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Mobile Using IMEI? by gajerian(m): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2017
t33why:
oga your phone's history, forget all the numerous crap you find online about stolen phones and how to block/trace/recover...99.9% of them don't work

It's true some may even collect ur money but nothing works at the end �
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Mobile Using IMEI? by MarkWayne89: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2017
There are a few apps and services you can use to track your phone.

As being an Android, you can use the "Find my Device" website provided by Google.

More info https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/how-to-find-a-lost-phone-instantly/
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Mobile Using IMEI? by naijatechgist: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
dhannyson:
My infiniz hot 4 was stolen on february 15 can I still track it with I still have the pack. N imei
do you enable the anti theft feature on the infinix Hot 4? you can always wipe or track your stolen phone with your Google account....
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Mobile Using IMEI? by sureinfo: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
naijatechgist:

do you enable the anti theft feature on the infinix Hot 4? you can always wipe or track your stolen phone with your Google account....
Or u myt as well take the IMEI number to the nearest SARS station
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Mobile Using IMEI? by naijatechgist: 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
sureinfo:

Or u myt as well take the IMEI number to the nearest SARS station
cheesy their First question will be. How did you manage to steal the phone.... did you use gun?
Re: How Can I Track My Stolen Tecno Mobile Using IMEI? by Kogbaski: 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hmm.what will I do if my tecno camon CX was stolen..am attached to the phone

(1) (Reply)

My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja / Cubana Chief Priest & Imo State Signs Partnership Deal With Infinix Mobile / FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.