Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

How To Check If A Memory Card Is Original Full Capacity - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Check If A Memory Card Is Original Full Capacity (863 Views)

Original Full Capacity 32gb SD Card Plus Adapter For Sale / Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card / Why I'll Never Use A Memory Card In My Life Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check If A Memory Card Is Original Full Capacity by newspostng(m): 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2017

As we all know,These days 90percent of the memory cards out there are fake. and its so painful to buy a memory card which 1gb, 2gb, 4gb, 8gb, 32gb, 64gb, 128gb and so on printed on the pack and on the memory card only to detect that the memory card is fake and not full capacity. sometimes it can take a while before you find out. you will notice that by the time you copied some files, media files, documents, and so on, many of the files will become inaccessible and will also hang your devices, these are some of the signs that the memory card is fake.

You dont have to worry anymore because this tutorial and video will show you how to quickly detect if a memory card is original full capacity.

WATCH THE VIDEO TUTORIAL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC3_rDl0W-c

(1) (Reply)

Recommendation For A Good Android Phone In Nigeria / With 35-40k, Which Phone Can I Get With These Features? / Leeco - Le S3 Unlocked Smartphone 32GB, Gold $169.99 Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.