Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,540 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale (599 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner / The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) / "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
I want to sale my samsung galaxy s4. White in colour. Workimg good nd in good condition. Just a little crack on d screen which did nt affect the fone function. Call or chat me on 08117363038.price 35k

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
Badt guy

You don use Samsung comot you won come sell panda for us
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Oga d fone is stil new. Just wanna get galaxy s5. I dont use phone more than 7months. Thanks
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by ggoldmine: 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
ijiomavictor88:
Oga d fone is stil new. Just wanna get galaxy s5. I dont use phone more than 7months. Thanks

Send the snapshot of the phone when it's on to be sure it's functioning.
How much for the screen, that's what i need?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by Whizpeter(m): 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ya mad... angry

So this is what you're calling 'little crack'?
You just wanna dispose the phone before the touch werey start...

And you still had the audacity to put a price tag of 35k on it right?

Learn to fear God bro...

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Plz no insults here. I said dia is no fault wit d screen. Dat little crack has no effect on the fone at all. I attached the sreenshot too

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
[Chat me on 08117363038. Bt i swear the phone is working perfectlt. quote author=ggoldmine post=54300918]

Send the snapshot of the phone when it's on to be sure it's functioning.
How much for the screen, that's what i need?[/quote]
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by Whizpeter(m): 12:05am On Mar 06, 2017
ijiomavictor88:
Plz no insults here. I said dia is no fault wit d screen. Dat little crack has no effect on the fone at all. I attached the sreenshot too

Stop being mischievous, that crack ain't 'little'...
Very soon, it would start affecting the touch pad and you'd need to change the entire screen...

As at November, that screen was 18k, could be somewhere around 25k now...

So if I buy s4 35k from you, I'd change screen with 25k abi? That's 60k for s4... You're a joker...

Be realistic with your price if you really want to dispose the phone quickly...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 06, 2017
Whoever buys this phone will need to change the screen. The internals are already exposed and a little drop of water can cause a great damage. Op ur price is not realistic at all. Haba, that screen is the most expensive part of that phone and it is not less than 20k. Oh me can easily get a perfectly working at for 40k.

(1) (Reply)

Custom Held My Iphone7 / Infinix Has Released New May Nougat Update For Hot 4, Hot S, Note 3 And Zero 4 / Best Android Phones Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.