Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:46 PM

The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) (22464 Views)

Pictures From The Launch Of TECNO PHANTOM V Flip Smartphone In Lagos / Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications / Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by WDTrends: 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hello Guys,

I'm currently on my way to the Infinix Spring Media Launch holding today Wednesday, 10th of April, 2019 at the Prestigious Lagos Continental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.

The event is expected to cover the launch of the Infinix S4 which comes with Triple AI camera at the back and a dual camera combination at the front as well as a water drop notch screen, all firsts from the Infinix brand in Africa.

I also predict this event to also cover the launch of a new addition to an existing series or a new series altogether, as well as some accessories such as the last year launched Quite X and so on.

Fingers crossed.
Please follow this thread for more updates and pictures from the event.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by WDTrends: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Live at the venue

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by WDTrends: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
#EmpoweredByInfinixS4
CC lalasticlala dragnet honsule XFrozen Lexusgs430 henry007

As I predicted Earlier, the Hot 7 Pro will also be launched today. Watching out also for other gadgets.

We have several photo booths as well as a VR experience booth which should mean the phone should come with enhanced software and/or hardware for virtual reality experience.

Follow this thread for more updates!

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
Would Umidigi be offered a stand?.... grin

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by WDTrends: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Would Umidigi be offered a stand?.... grin

Lool grin
Burst my head

Well as I said earlier, expect the launch of a VR headset from Infinix.

1 Share

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by WDTrends: 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
Now in the hall

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Centcanada: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Infinix una too much. But I just Boughy hot 6x few weeks.

2 Likes

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by ainas247: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
wink
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
One question tho, how is the 3d VR head gear part of the device being launched lol cos I know that stuff is being used in exotic gaming centers and cinemas sometimes

And also Davido should be iPhone ambassador for Nigeria instead, infinix is just wasting money on someone who doesn't even like the device one bit

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by gurunlocker: 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Xiaomi is coming to Nigeria in the next 2 weeks.

All this crap phones will get sense by then grin grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by marvin906(m): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Huawei xioami pls come to Nigeria show them the definition of monster

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by luvme0702: 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pls how much?
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Uchemus(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
Samsung all the way.

2 Likes

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by SamOyovwi: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
I Love Infinix
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by MrImole: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
Who's going to tell us about the features?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by qanda: 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Mopolchi: 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Good one Infinix!
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by AfroMighty(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
marvin906:
Huawei xioami pls come to Nigeria show them the definition of monster
Huawei is the real definition of mobile monster...

12 Likes

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2019

9 Likes

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Zzyy(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
Mehnnn d VR headset got me..... infinix..the future is now!!!
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
not getting any phone soon

these people keep on bringing in phones while bthe manufacturers stick to the just one
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Debramaye:
One question tho, how is the 3d VR head gear part of the device being launched lol cos I know that stuff is being used in exotic gaming centers and cinemas sometimes

And also Davido should be iPhone ambassador for Nigeria instead, infinix is just wasting money on someone who doesn't even like the device one bit

Exactly this rubbish phone will.never be used by any serious person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by cbrezy(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
grin
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by tstx(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Following

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by netflicks(m): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Watin concern nurse and phone

And those lights mean say the phone badt gan cheesy
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by fatymore(f): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
how do one get an invite?

I wan come see something
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by bamasite(m): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
If this is true, it is one of the best piece of news for phone enthusiasts!
gurunlocker:
Xiaomi is coming to Nigeria in the next 2 weeks.

All this crap phones will get sense by then grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by 9icepapa: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
does girls wey dey advertise nah d free gift or what?
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by erons22(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
This infinix nor Dy tire
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by GodsClan(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
All these crap phones. Wait for xiaomi guys

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank / How To Unlock MTN Mobile Huawei Phone ?? Input NP Code / Why We Reduced Mtn’s N1.04trn Fine – NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.