Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

My Wife, Who Hurt You In The Past? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife, Who Hurt You In The Past? (3532 Views)

Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Wife, Who Hurt You In The Past? by MechanicMike: 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
VickieGold29:
We all have that chapter of our life we don't read aloud. Nice write-up.

do u have yansh please is very urgent and are u free tonight for a quick free 15k cash please? smiley
Re: My Wife, Who Hurt You In The Past? by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
Saintsammurai:
This looks like what will happen in Europe and America..
In Africa, no man in his rightful sense, will take that forking behavior from his wife..If you can't let go of your problems and regret in life, then she should not have gotten married, thereby robbing her unhappy past life on her husbands face..Which might affect the children..As a lady going into marriage, you must let go off your frustrations for the sake of a happy marriage..
She kept a lot from the husband, and keeping secrets is bad for marriage..By the way, the husband needs DNA tests for all her children, because ladies that keeps dark secrets can't be trusted.

In africa it can also happen it depends with social class, eg middle class and above were both eg are proffessionals with or without a maid

Life has its challenges and how we reacts differ from person to person, relationship to relationship

back to the story, its poor written story

1 hubby comes home late (though he had a goid reason to himself ) from the story he never inforned wife in advance of coming home late

2 the wife has right to be angry from either coming home late or leaving a messy kitchen

3 the anger from messy kitchen might be a protest to coming home late

4 the breaking down might be from things hubby does that triggers those old memories

5 the hubby asking who has hurt you might mean hasnt been full paying attention to his wife and has no clue that she went through all that

6 wife might have also tried so hard to hide her past all these years it has been eating her and i got triggered by a small things

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Inter-tribal Marriage? / My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read / How Can He Forgive His Wife And Forget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.