Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Let me show you how I invest in Gold with 42K, and earn 300k easily. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let me show you how I invest in Gold with 42K, and earn 300k easily. (1291 Views)

3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly / A Socially Simple Way To Earn 300k Monthly And Enjoy Free Medical Service / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let me show you how I invest in Gold with 42K, and earn 300k easily. by INFOTECH2: 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
My Personal story. (No false claim here and no hiding of information)

Last year 2016 around September, my colleague introduced to me an opportunity that I thought was too good to be true.

I overlooked the opportunity to join Swiss--Golden last year even though my colleague was poppin 1.1million in my face.

Why did I overlook it? Well, I was thinking that it would be impossible for me to introduce this business to other people that would join.

Fast-forward to 2017, my friend asked me to come to a seminar and there I saw what I had been missing out on. I was reintroduced to swiss--golden and how it truly worked

Right there I called my brother and explained to him to join,he promised to do so soon. Another friend of mine had joined Swiss--golden through someone else and he said he would have joined through me if I had asked earlier.

Right now, I have decided to put in effort to raise millionaires (myself included) as this is truly one of the ways to beat all forms of recession.

With just 42k, you can start your journey to a better life and you can earn 300k repeatedly.

Don't be like me, take the opportunity now

Whatsapp me how 0.8.0.5.5.3.8.2.4.2.1
Re: Let me show you how I invest in Gold with 42K, and earn 300k easily. by INFOTECH2: 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
*Everyone is a Networker*

Some people say they can't get involved with any referral biz yet they get involved in referrals everyday. When you refer people to your tailor, what is that? When you refer people to your hairdresser, what is that? When you refer people to that shoe shop, that suit shop etc, what is that? And you do it for free?

Hey, wise up and let your referrals earn you some bucks!.

Times have changed. Word-of-mouth advertising continues to work better than any other form of promotion.

The world we live in today evolves around *NETWORK MARKETING, REFERRAL BUSINESS* and *COLLABORATION.*

Your *MOUTH-WORK* is your *NETWORTH*
Re: Let me show you how I invest in Gold with 42K, and earn 300k easily. by INFOTECH2: 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
With a little courage, we all can turn our lives around.

Re: Let me show you how I invest in Gold with 42K, and earn 300k easily. by INFOTECH2: 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Try gold. It will not fail you.

It has never failed anyone!
Re: Let me show you how I invest in Gold with 42K, and earn 300k easily. by INFOTECH2: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
No one forces you to be successful, it is a choice you make.

You can decide to keep your money to your account if you are doubting this investment, it is your choice.

You can decide to do a thorough research before investin, it is your choice too and I affirm your intelligence.

You might also be interested in investing but no way to get the investment moni, it is not your choice and i pray (G - o - d) provides.

But to sum it up, it is not COMPULSORY.
Re: Let me show you how I invest in Gold with 42K, and earn 300k easily. by INFOTECH2: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Good day everyone the reason why you must join this business opportunity is that its all depends on Gold...... Gold is a good business while because its always appreciate.

if you register with #136,000 your first earning is 1.1m. All you needs its just 2 people. For the 42,000 package what you will earn its just #900,000 then you migrate to #140,000 team if you which. Let make money in gold business my people. this is a real cool nd good business.

For more information contact me on 08055382421

We have seminars everyday in the group....join our team and make cool money thanks.
Re: Let me show you how I invest in Gold with 42K, and earn 300k easily. by INFOTECH2: 8:22am On May 18, 2017
With 42k, you can also invest in Gold. You are not restricted to joining the higher package anymore.

With the 42k package, you grow faster and make progress.

It's not difficult and everyone can do it.

I am a living witness.

Call or whatsapp:
Re: Let me show you how I invest in Gold with 42K, and earn 300k easily. by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 20, 2017
people are talking about this gold investment thing but what i dont't get is bringing mlm into it?
Re: Let me show you how I invest in Gold with 42K, and earn 300k easily. by fastlane84: 7:28pm On May 20, 2017
payek:
people are talking about this gold investment thing but what i dont't get is bringing mlm into it?
that's be cause there is no gold

1 Like

Re: Let me show you how I invest in Gold with 42K, and earn 300k easily. by INFOTECH2: 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
payek:

It's not MLM. You should see it more as NETWORK MARKETINg.

With network marketing, you actually develop yourself personally apart from building a strong team.
Re: Let me show you how I invest in Gold with 42K, and earn 300k easily. by INFOTECH2: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
We all know the rise of Mark Zukerburg and how he created Facebook from his dorm room.

But do we know what he sacrificed for his dreams?

In 2004, Mark launched Facebook, but in 2005 he faced the most important decisions of his life

To dropout or to stay and study at Harvard?

"It took me 5 minutes to decide that I was going to dropout" - Mark Zuckerberg

But this wasn't the only challenge that he faced.

Soon tech giant Yahoo offered to buy Facebook for $1,000,000,000.00

That's around P50 Billion converted to Philippine Peso.

But Mark Zuckerberg believed in his idea and knew that one day Facebook will be worth more.

So he refused to sell Facebook being unaware of the circumstances.

Majority of his team stopped believing in his idea because they thought selling out was a good deal.

So within a year Facebook's entire management team left the company.

At that time MArk Zuckerberg could've easily quit.

But he believed in his idea and hired a new team.

Today, Facebook is the most widely used social network in the world.

And Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th Richest Person on the planet.

His story teaches us: "No matter what people say, never stop believing in your dreams".

Happy New Month Friend!

(1) (Reply)

1.7kva Inverter + 2 Units Of 200ahms Batteries + Solar Panels All For 650k / Change Levels This October...your Journey To Financial Fitness / Do You Need Dollars Or Any Currency In Any Country? Let's Do Business!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.