Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,013 members, 7,845,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Kemen Finally Disqualified From The Big Brother House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kemen Finally Disqualified From The Big Brother House (418 Views)

See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) / See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemen Finally Disqualified From The Big Brother House by lacemose(m): 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
Kemen finally disqualified from the big brother house, it all happened because he early this morning, he went ahead to be touching T boss when she was asleep...
At about 6:49pm, big brother called out to him and told him to leave the big brother's house because of the incident and also the house leader was told to take kemen load to the store room.
What a disgrace.

Read more @ www.sundayjoe.com/2017/03/kemen-disqualified-from-big-brothers.html

(1) (Reply)

Ile Ife: We Are "On Top" Of Everything, Normal Lawful Activities Can Start - DCP / South Korea President Park Impeached In Corruption Scandal / Strive Masiyiwa: We Have A Continent To Change!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.