Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. (46537 Views)

This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House / Pictures Of Python Found In My Compound Last Night At 2am / Python Found At Caleb University, Imota, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by xpensivealex(m): 5:48pm On May 21, 2017
This long beast was found dead at the back of our house,though we live in a rocky environment (habitation of snake)but i have never seen a snake as big as this,i decided to set it ablaze since i don't know wat it actually swallowed,in the process of doing so,a neighbour of mine picked an interest to make a spicy meat out of it.
I never reach fp bfore,so make i quickly call my oga at the top to bless his broda with fp.
Oya food don show o lalasticala,lalasticala,lalasticala

6 Likes

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by decatalyst(m): 5:49pm On May 21, 2017
With the way pythons are being found and killed, I hope two generations to come get to see a life python throughout their life time.

57 Likes

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by freakthingz(m): 5:51pm On May 21, 2017
xpensivealex:
This long beast was found dead at the back of our house,though we live in a rocky environment (habitation of snake)but i have never seen a snake as big as this,i decided to set it ablaze since i don't know wat it actually swallowed,in the process of doing so,a neighbour of mine picked an interest to make a spicy meat out of it.
I never reach fp bfore,so make i quickly call my oga at the top to bless his broda with fp.
Oya food don show o lalasticala,lalasticala,lalasticala

Damn happy sunday for lala naim be this

but come this one is a python *shivers in chinese*

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Epositive(m): 5:51pm On May 21, 2017
grin grin grin

Lala right now >>>>>>

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Kondomatic(m): 5:51pm On May 21, 2017
Lalasticlala feeling like a boss

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by freesinzu(m): 5:53pm On May 21, 2017
I just love snakes grin
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Ribajae(m): 5:56pm On May 21, 2017
its not in fp already... woah thats strange

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by ekensi01: 5:57pm On May 21, 2017
The only enemy of man till death 'snakes'. gush i hate it.
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by baylord101(m): 5:59pm On May 21, 2017
Lalasticlala where art thou?
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by BayLord01(m): 6:00pm On May 21, 2017
Lalasticlala is dancing right now

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by fran6co(m): 6:07pm On May 21, 2017
lala pls food dun done, habeg come chop
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Young03(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2017
e no big sef
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by mazimee(m): 6:20pm On May 21, 2017
freesinzu:
I just love snakes grin

Are you Lala's younger brother? smiley

25 Likes

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by damiz(m): 6:22pm On May 21, 2017
FP straight

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by awesomely: 6:35pm On May 21, 2017
Greetings my brothers!

I hereby summon Lalasticlala, from the snake world, to help us push this thread to front page.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by xpensivealex(m): 6:49pm On May 21, 2017
More

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by lockupnop: 8:33pm On May 21, 2017
Lekrossay secg zhi to sa angry
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Thisis2raw(m): 8:33pm On May 21, 2017
I wish I took pixs of the one we killed two nights ago

At my house
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Ogashub(m): 8:33pm On May 21, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by HomesOfLife(m): 8:34pm On May 21, 2017
Cooking and eating an already dead animal is really unhealthy. Beware OP.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by SexyNairalander: 8:34pm On May 21, 2017
booked

lalasticlala right now

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Nackzy: 8:35pm On May 21, 2017
Pls how can I post on Nairaland...news or something trending
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by takenadoh: 8:35pm On May 21, 2017
Lala is happy
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:35pm On May 21, 2017
Your back yard na Evil forest grin

Lala right now

24 Likes

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by juniior(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2017
Deris hunger in da land grin cheesy
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Raheemzee(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2017
L for Lala
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Rapmoney(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2017
Please, who has a small python to sell? I need a small one to keep as pet! cool
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by menwongo(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2017
Bleep up! You people have spoil the meat: We use hot water to remove the skin before cooking.

Why are you even burning the snake now, e get hair for body?

5 Likes

Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Sijo01(f): 8:36pm On May 21, 2017
shocked shocked this big reptile in a residential area. Op, if your house close to forestry reserve?
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Thisis2raw(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2017
decatalyst:
With the way pythons are being found and killed, I hope two generations to come get to see a life python throughout their life time.
Re: See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. by Opeedo(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2017
Lala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave / Huge Python Caught In Owerri, Butchered In Front Of Children (Photos) / Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.